Chandris Apartments

Kavos, Kavos 490 80 Greece

Good

A M A Z I N G and On It lol

"Had no idea what type of place Kavos was but had seen the hotel on Thompson site so knew what we were coming to. Rooms were immaculate, basis but then most Greek apartments are. The domestics were really lovely all of them, thought had lost my phone but they found it in their laundry pile and returned it, what wonderful trustworthy people. What can i say about the staff, Alexia,Fanouris, Costas, Nikos, Spiros, Dad and granny, absolutely amazing, made you feel like they had known you all your life. Nothing was too much trouble, except me of course but food was great and they were genuinely happy to organize something even if it wasn't on the menu, drinks were genuine and if it weren't for my age would love another holiday there although i really do need my sleep ha ha. Met some truly wonderful people on the first week and wanna say a big thanks to all who helped make our holiday truly amazing. Lexi.... we love and miss you, love to Mum and dad

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING GOING TO KAVOS, YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO CHOSE THE CHANDRIS I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT "

• Travel date: Fri 20th of June 2014

Amazing

Good

"I stayed here for a girls holiday and we had the most amazing time. if you can book separately and independantly. Tour operators will rip you off. The owners are unblievably friendly if you dont do anything naughty like break any of their furniture supplied in he rooms. The rooms are clean and basic but perfect for this sort of holiday.
The accomodation is situated close enough to the strip with a 5- 10 min walk to the more popular clubs. If you dont fancy the walk, hire a quad bike at roughly 20 euros a bike. You will need at least a provisional driving licence with you.
The accomodation has a safe in the reception and is nothing but safe. they have a key and you keep a key and the locker needs both keys to be opened.
One of the workers is English and although he may come across as moody at first, he is a pleasant man and absolutely hysterical.
The holiday rep isnt all that good if you go with escapades. They will try and rip you off with a package at the start of your holiday costing you aroud 150 euros. Say no. A group of lads who said yes didnt end up going on any of the trip and you can save more money doing your own thing and booking trips on your own. We had an amazing time without paying for this.

the chandris is lucky enough to have a huge supermarket with everything you need. We stocked up on pasta and pot noodles oh and alcohol.

you will smell sewage though and the sewage water may come out of the grids. :/ "

• Travel date: Tue 18th of January 2011

looking for a clubbing holday? Kavos..Chandris...the best!

"there was 6 of us girls from newcastle stayin for 2 weeks at the begining of july.

This was our 1st "clubbing" holiday and it was the best we have had.

just returnd from Malia staying at the Sarpidon (aug 10) and although Malia is supposed to be the better place we found Kavos the best!

My room was perfect! only downfall was hand held shower....but you can manage..

the only other down side was there was 3 rooms of 2 and one set of us were put in the 2nd block around the corner... would have been nicer to be together so make sure you request this.

my room was the best! we stayed in the second room down at the pool side. it had a fantastic balcony to hide in he shade instead of sweating out the alcohol from the night before in the sun. (request ground floor poolside rooms)

perfect distance from the strip....although its like playing rugby with the PR's on your way down....we ate at this fantastic pizza place a few times wich had a authentic stone oven thing! yummy!

if you get the chance, go through your reps and do the outdoor foam party its a must!....

our best bars were Rolling Stones and Buzz!

every night there is a party on the beach where if you get sick of dancing you can chill on loungers with a bonfire everyone dances around...then we would normally walk back to the chandris along the beach...

get booking and enjoy!

• Travel date: Tue 31st of August 2010

Wouldnt go anywhere else!

" Definately recommend this place, I went with loads of my friends and was perfect for being close to main strip but also quiet and near to the beach. Compared to the hotels on the main strip, this one was much cleaner and you dont get all the added costs (such as having to pay 50 euros if you lose fork and paying to use a sun lounger!). Outside the apartment is a road full of smaller bars great for cheap drinks and getting ready to go to the bars on main strip such as Buzz, Atlantis and Rolling Stones which are only a few minutes walk away. The supermarket is right next to the apartments and really does sell everything you need at cheap prices. The apartments also have their own little cafe which is good for a cheap lunch (large chips are 2.50 euros). The air conditioning is good and cheap at 45 euros per room for a week, its a must if you intend to sleep!
Downsides are that we had ants in our apartment but nobody else seemed to have them. Apart from that i can't think of anything else bad!

• Travel date: Mon 12th of July 2010

Love the place

"Chandris is a lovely place, the staff are so nice, Graeme is just like a Grandad too everyone, gives good advies to everyone too help you enjoy your stay. I have been going too Kavos foe the last 6 years and love it. Mr & Mrs Chandris are also very nice, you can have a good laugh with them too. The apartment are like home from home. I will be going back in 13 week for my next brill week."

• Travel date: Tue 6th of July 2010

maria holiday

"We stayed in chandris this year for a week and met some real nice genuine people had a great time with all the staff in the hotel especially graham and christos who made me and my partner very welcome it is really nice hotel situated in an ideal location next to all the bars and restaurant it as a laege supermarket attached to the hotel which is very reasonable prices at th bar and restaurant are reasonable iwe enjoyed it so much that friends are all going back next year for my fifty birthday i would recommend chandris to anyone and kavos it is friendly clean and family orientated."

• Travel date: Thu 20th of May 2010

2007 - 2010

"Me and my friend have been here 4 times now and the hotel is great, all the staff are very friendly especially Graham. He may not seem it but hes a softy really.

The hotel is on the mini strip so its not too loud if you do have an early nite (which isnt likely), its only a few mins to the main strip with all the bars.

There is a supermarket at the entrance to the hotel where you will find most things, as owned by the hotel aswel you will find it very reasonably priced and even at times may get some great discounts if you stay at the chandris.

• Travel date: Mon 3rd of May 2010

Banging

"We love the chandris. The staff the maid the food was great.
the jacket potato was AMAZING and banging english fry up for 1.50 euro.
we love pete the manager but not grahem very much, he was a bit miserable. and we love the chandris supermarket.
defo would come back here again.

• Travel date: Thu 4th of March 2010

"I went to Kavos with my boyfriend in May this year. I would recommend Kavos to anyone who likes to party. The only mistake we made was going too early in the year, not all the bars and clubs were open. It is true what people say about Kavos smelling like sewage but you soon get used to that. The Chandris Apartments were basic but clean and had everything that you could need. The apartments are in the perfect location, not too close to the main strip but only a five minute walk away. I would recommend not to have a tatoo in Kavos, I had one in Rolling Ink and it didn't come out too well. The beaches aren't up to much so I would avoid those, the pool is fine for sunbathing, there's plenty of sun loungers.

To sum Kavos up it is a great place for a cheap holiday to get drunk and enjoy yourself."

• Travel date: Tue 28th of July 2009

aaaammmaazziinnggg!!

"Our first holiday abroad by ourselves,there were four of us,all girls (age 18).
The hotel was situated by the mini strip with all the food and shops and it was only a short walk to the main strip,which was good cause the walk back wrecked was fun :),the staff were friendly and up for a laugh and made us feel welcome.Our nights would start with drinking shots at the apartment which we bought from the shop next door... everything was really cheap,then we would head out to the clubs around 12ish,cause thats when the clubs got busy,the clubs were mint and the streets were just one massive party!
Make sure you go to a club called AFTER its on the beach everyone goes there at the end of the night to chill and watch the sun rise,its amazing.
We would recommend this Hotel its the bizz and kavos is a great place to go if you like to partaaayyyy! we loved it!."

• Travel date: Tue 19th of May 2009

Amazing!

"Absolutely loved it, me and four friends went for two weeks this year on july 25th, and had the time of our lives!

the rooms were basic but much better than expected.
The reps were great, and the nightlife is absolutely amazing!
we loved it!
Do beware of the owner fredrica i think she was called! Trys to con you of all your money, ceasing your passports until you pay up, all highly amusing though!

• Travel date: Wed 29th of October 2008

There were positives & negatives to stay...

"There were positives & negatives to staying in these apartments. The staff were really nice and friendly but problems happened as we stayed there for a week. My two friends and I, 18 at the time went on holiday together for the week. As we arrived at the apartement we were happy where this was based as it was away from the main street and there were a good few restaurants beside there too. I was disappointed with the distance we had to walk to get to our room. We had to walk past the pool, down the side of the pool, into a street then past another set of apartments then up this little walk way, up the stairs then right along the corridor to our room. The shower wasn't really good as when it was held up in the shower holder, water spurted everywhere and soaked the toilet roll, towels and the tiled floor so you had to hold the head to ensure you didn't soak the place. The view from our balcony was just onto a little street facing other apartments. My friend was on the toilet one night after being out for a meal and the toilet seat broke. Then my friends noticed that my hair was turning green from whatever the people were putting in the pool. One night whilst we were all sleeping, there were people below us having a party and being really noisy and we continuously asked them to be quiet and eventually they did.....5am"

• Travel date: Sun 5th of October 2008

Hotels near Chandris Apartments

Stayed at Chandris Apartments? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Chandris Apartments

• nimei by nimei

"After night club,texs mex and most clubs on the main strip "

• vornylou by vornylou

"The chinese is lovely "

• maria by maria

"i would say go lovely friendly resort "

• Wine&Coke by Wine&Coke

"Great for everything, food, shops, pool. "

• Londongirl_9 by Londongirl_9

"Great place for relaxing during the day and partying at night "

• nichola89 by nichola89

"Kavos best cubbing holiday ever "

• glowinoldies by glowinoldies

"treat the owners and their staff with respect and they will treat you like family "

Chandris Apartments is also called