Dominoes Hotel

Analipsis, Ipsos 49083 Greece

friendly and quiet

"My Partner and I stayed at Dominoes in september 10 ,We were dissapointed with apartment view as we stayed opposite Dominoes main building,we had a narrrow passage and a five foot fence which had an apartment block the other side classed as inland view,for all of that Yannis and Effie more than made up for it,they are the nicest people and would do absolutley anything to make your stay enjoyable,Dominoes is great for a quiet and relaxing holiday,The beach from Dominoes is about a 20 min walk down hill so remember you have to walk back up!! "

• Travel date: Fri 17th of September 2010

the greatest place and a wonderful famil...

"the greatest place and a wonderful family running it
please try and you will go back again.
nothing is any trouble, the whole place is very clean, the pool and bar area superb
and a short walk to anything else you might need
book asap.

• Travel date: Wed 24th of September 2008

Dominoes is well run, clean, and friendl...

Good

"Dominoes is well run, clean, and friendly. Rooms are of a good size equipped with cooking utensils, toaster, kettle and microwave and TV with English speaking films and Sky News.

There is a hairdryer as well. Rooms have all been refurbished and look nice. The beds were harder than I like to sleep on and, sometimes, it was rather noisy in the early hours probably from revellers returning to the hotel, or the one just across the road.

Apart from that it was very enjoyable stay especially our daily swims in their lovely pool (one of the best swimming pools I've come across). There is a fairly short steep hill from the beach area which may make it unsuitable for the less able bodied. "

• Travel date: Wed 18th of July 2007

This was my fourth visit here and this p...

"This was my fourth visit here and this place had many new additions but still the same friendly place.

I took my daughter with me this time as I had always promised her a visit to Corfu. What was lovely was because I knew Effi and Yannis from before.

I felt my daughter was safe to leave at the bar/restaurant, where Yannis and Effi would look after her if I wanted to get an early night. I never did as I always found my enjoying the evening too much.

The resort is clean. The sea is crystal clear. The beaches although pebbles are clean also. There is a good mix of night life. Some quiet areas. Some lovely restaurants and some great night clubs when even though there was a power cut one night everyone still enjoyed themselves.

Yannis and Effi, Elena, Elenni and Marie always make you feel so welcome and they constantly made us feel like nothing was any trouble as you are holiday... so just relax!

The food is brilliant. The pool is cool and relaxing and they have sky TV for those people who just can’t leave all of their home town at home.

I am hoping to go back this year (2007) with my new fella and my daughter wants to take her new fella. My other daughter has already been. That just leaves my eldest daughter and her family and my son and his family.

We are hoping to one day just all turn up and have a family holiday. I know this possible as Yannis was preparing for a wedding after we had gone with over 200 guests. What a place to get married....paradise!

Thanks Yannis and Effi for all our wonderful holidays in your holiday resort."

• Travel date: Sat 27th of January 2007

Have been to Dominos many times but this...

"Have been to Dominos many times but this year was very special our daughter Michelle was getting married.

Yannis and Effie did us proud, even stayed open an extra week as the wedding was the last week in October. Nothing was too much trouble for any of them.

A superb buffet was put on by Efie for our English guests, and I think both Yannis and Effie enjoyed our very Greek wedding up in the hills. Many thanks to you both.

• Travel date: Tue 28th of November 2006

Dominoes is a great place to stay the ro...

Good

"Dominoes is a great place to stay the rooms is basic but very clean. 32 of us stayed for the week at Dominoes and we all had a great holiday, and will be back next year all going well.

The food and is good and not over priced. Pool is a great size all in all a good complex.

We found Yani and his family to be very helpful what ever we wanted was not a problem, Yani sorted us a boat trip out for all 32 of us no problem, car hire no problem delivered to Dominoes next morning, all at a good price with people he knows..

I would recommend Dominoes to any one wanting to go to Corfu on holiday.

• Travel date: Wed 15th of November 2006

Brilliant apartments every thing clean a...

"Brilliant apartments every thing clean and tidy nothing is to much trouble for the owners Yanni and Effi the food is amazing and a very good price the pool is lovely and so are the surrounding areas.

The apartments are up a small hill nothing major I would advise any one with small kids to take a buggy as there are no proper pavements you just walk at the side of the road.

The people are lovely the rooms are basic but have every thing you need. We stayed in studios above the bar and they where still large rooms. Maid service through out the week. Overall a great holiday and were going back in July cant wait"

• Travel date: Fri 7th of April 2006

Best holiday ever simple hotel rooms but...

"Best holiday ever simple hotel rooms but very clean with every thing you need Yannis and Effie and girls (who own it) are so helpful they’ll do any thing for you and Effie’s cooking is amazing. The pool is clean very cold but they are every where.

The beach in Dassia is great there’s a nice walk down there the sand is quite shingley but the sea is lovely and stays fairly shallow for miles out. Of a night head down to dirty Nelly’s the best Irish bar ever with drag queens music, games every thing. The local shops are lovely as well there’s no pressure to but any thing and every one is laid back and friendly.

Greek people are some of the nicest in the world just watch out for when they get behind the wheel of a car its like whacky races and the pavements are none existent you are walking on the edge of the road so be careful if you have very young children but apart from that the place is great oh and take lots of mosquito spray there every where."

• Travel date: Sat 18th of February 2006

After staying in dominoes in September l...

"After staying in dominoes in September last year i have already booked this years holiday in July to stay again and have been counting down the days.

I was worried at first as iv never been to Corfu before and was wondering if id like it, now after going I would never go back to spain again. The weather was good (but we did go in September when its starting to get cooler)we had a couple of rainy days but it s much hotter in July.

The beaches are small shingley but don’t let that put you of the water is amazing with low weak currents so its safe for children and every where you go is clean. The major difference I noticed is every one is so laid back when you go into shops threes no pressure to by any thing not like in spain where your hounded from when you walk in. The apartments we stayed in where called dominoes.

A family run business that is brilliant nothing is to much trouble the food is amazing great for kids as they’ll do anything you ask for. There’s a pool which even freezing is great sky telly with all the football on and they where talking about getting a children’s play area.

Over all the holiday was brilliant and if your a big drinker its great as no one measures out alcohol so I single over there is like a triple over here I was drinking Malibu and orange it only took me 2 or 3 to get drunk because of how string they are and they cost about 90p each."

• Travel date: Wed 8th of February 2006

Dominoes apartments are a really nice pl...

"Dominoes apartments are a really nice place, very clean and in a quiet area that isn’t too far away from the sea front at Ipsos. (it is however up a hill). We stayed there for the first time last September and plan to return this September.

The apartments are family owned and they are very very friendly people and make you very welcome.

The apartments have a restaurant, which serves some delicious Greek and English dishes that are very reasonably priced, and you must try Effi's father’s homemade wine. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Travel date: Tue 31st of August 2004

We had a wonderful stay at Dominoes. The...

"We had a wonderful stay at Dominoes. The room was very basic but was very clean and had all we required for our stay there (including a fridge for our apple schnapps). Our balcony was brilliant it overlooked a garden with orange trees and beautiful roses. As we went in May there were still fireflies in the garden at night and they were amazing to see.

Effy and Yianni (the owners) made our holiday, they are so friendly and will do anything for you. The bar was great and the locals were lots of fun. Effys cooking was great, we ate there most nights.

The pool area was huge with a lovely lawn to sunbathe surrounded by beautiful greenery. Anyone who complains about the walk to/from Ipsos beach must be lazy it only takes 10-15mins. loads of bars and restaurants for lots of fun. We will definitely go back. If you want a busier time try going July/Aug!! but we loved the fact it was a bit quieter!!

• Travel date: Sat 30th of April 2005

Hotels near Dominoes Hotel

Stayed at Dominoes Hotel? Share your insight.

Dominoes Hotel is also called