Rose Garden Apartments Hotel

Dassia 49083 Greece

Good

Myself and my Husband stayed in the Rose...

Reviewed Mon 11th of June 2007

"Myself and my Husband stayed in the Rose Garden back 10 years ago and I have to stay it was one of the best holidays I have ever had, Tas, his wife Caroline and Tas's Mother Stella were so welcoming and friendly and they would go out of their way to help you in any way possible.

The gardens were beautiful and although the complex does not have a pool we were able to use the pool in the complex next door and the beach was a stones throw away restaurant and bars were nice too.

The apartments themselves where clean and we had no problems at all, we are again considering to go again this year

• Travel date: Mon 11th of June 2007

The apartments were really nice and clea...

Good
Reviewed Tue 14th of February 2006

"The apartments were really nice and clean.

The food and drinks at the bar were cheaply priced. And for the food you received it was well worth the money. The family who run the hotel are really friendly and will help in anyway possible.

The area was a little quiet for myself and my partner (21 and 23 at the time), however we went when the area was not fully open. But it is an area to chill out in. There is a beach at the resort which from the hotel is about 10 - 15 mins away.

We found that the restaurants in the area are really helpful and are very polite.
There are excursions available from the reps which are worthwhile too."

• Travel date: Tue 14th of February 2006

Hotels near Rose Garden Apartments Hotel

Stayed at Rose Garden Apartments Hotel? Share your insight.

Rose Garden Apartments Hotel is also called