We have recently updated our Privacy Policy. Click here to learn more

Primavera

Dassia, Dassia 490 83 Greece

Good

BEWARE STOLEN ITEMS FROM ROOM

"We stayed at the Primavera on 31st August for one night as we were on the island and visiting friends.
My daughters I-pad and Camera were stolen from our hotel room. When speaking to reception regarding this, we were told that they trust their staff and perhaps we were wrong. I said I wanted to call the police and he dialed the number for the traffic police in Corfu!
We later reported the stolen items to the police and when we returned home from holiday we were notified that the I-pad had been located in Albania.
The attitude of the staff and the whole situation was disgusting. I would not recommend that anyone stay here!!!

• Travel date: Fri 16th of September 2016

This hotel is very clean, well located a...

Good

"This hotel is very clean, well located and have wonderful staff who cannot do enough for you. The breakfast is well presented and very fresh as is the food at the poolside. I had constant clean bedding and towels as well as daily cleaners. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who likes a nice friendly relaxing holiday.
Location is good and only couple of mins to local retaurants and bars and 5 mins to beach. I would definately go back."

• Travel date: Mon 18th of August 2008

Myself and my partner visited this hotel...

"Myself and my partner visited this hotel on our first holiday together. Neither of us had ever been to Greece and had no idea what to expect.

We had read some quite negative reviews about this hotel, but went with an open mind. The whole two weeks at this hotel was brilliant. Breakfast was a bit limited, but the staff were friendly, helpful and polite. Nikos and Rula (the owners) were the most lovely people we have ever met and did everything possible to make us feel welcome. I would also reccommend trying the home made wine (hic!).

Dassia itself is a lovely place and we will be returning again for our honeymoon this year, but sadly we could not get booked into the Primavera."

• Travel date: Sat 9th of August 2008

We have been going back to the Hotel Pri...

"We have been going back to the Hotel Primavera in Dassia now for 7 years and on each occasion the holiday has been magic.

The owners were great and we have become very good friends.

The rooms are basic as with the Greeks, but always clean and tidy and they will do anything for you with no problem.

The grounds and great and the area is quiet as with the Dassia town but always very friendly. We have never had a problem and the tour operators have always been very helpful and will do anything for you.

I have no qualms whatsoever of going anywhere else, as we look forward to our holiday so much. Kosmar have been the best tour operators we have found and we even wrote to the head office to emphasis this.

Overall rating 100 out of 100 and we are back again this year 1st August 2007."

• Travel date: Mon 14th of May 2007

This hotel has quite a good location, si...

"This hotel has quite a good location, situated just on the edge of Dassia.

The staff are dull and the hotel is lifeless and dirty.

The noise from other guests was awful and continued all through the night, hotel staff ignored it.

We were B & B and did not once eat in the hotel.

My family are from Corfu and this hotel should not reflect this beautiful island at all.

We visit Corfu twice a year but will never be back to this hotel."

• Travel date: Wed 14th of February 2007

I went to Dassia Corfu in early October...

"I went to Dassia Corfu in early October 2005 with Kosmar (not recommended) I originally booked my resort to go to Ipsos but when we arrived (4 hours late) they changed my resort and hotel when I arrived!! Not very happy. Anyway so we got to our unplanned hotel it was quite nice although breakfast had already been served and there was just a few manky bits of bread left. The hotel room was basic with 2 single beds a balcony and a shower room. The weather was lovely and we were due to have a meeting with our Kosmar rep at 12 noon. So we turned up and the rep didn’t not very happy again.. So we waited and then left. We walked down to the main strip of Dassia (which there wasn’t much just a few shops and tavernas) and we stumbled across a nice little taverna called Ma Ma takas which the food and people were lovely (Speros and his family :)) We then walked down to the beach it was very shingly not sandy which was disappointing ;(( also there were lots of grass so that’s were I sunbathed.. The sea was clean and clear..

The next day was also gorgeous very sunny and hot.. Although there wasn’t much to do so we went to Corfu town about 3pm (which it was siesta time and nothing was open) so we went back to our hotel and sat in the bar area although the beer was quite expensive it was a nice pint of mythos :)) Then the day after the weather turned and it was raining really heavily :(( very disappointed. But we then decided to take a walk down to Ipsos (where we were supposed to be in the first place) The walk was awful down a dual carriage way as there were no footpaths it was a death trap.

Anyway we got to Ipsos and it started raining again so we went into an Italian restaurant and has some pizza and a few bears... We looked out on to the beach and it felt like I was in skeggy :( with all the rain and rubbish washed onto the beach. To be quite honest I wouldn’t go back to Corfu... Just because of the bad experiences but I'm sure a different time with a different tour operator its very nice.. Thanx for reading.

• Travel date: Thu 30th of September 2004

Hotels near Primavera

Stayed at Primavera? Share your insight.