Good

The loveliest hotel I have ever been

Reviewed Thu 25th of June 2009

"We booked the Bella Vista Beach Hotel for 8 days and had an amazing time.
They were very welcoming and accomodating from the first minute we arrived.Honestly they couldnt do more for us. The rooms are simply furnished but spottlessly clean and cleaned every day!!Even the view was great from our room( we had the pink one) the beach is across the street less than a minute away. Staff extremely friendly and all smiles the breakfast was great they have different handmade pies each day.
The Achillion Palace and the Mouse Island are very close and must see. Benitses is a lovely place with great beaches and restaurants actually i found it much prettier than Corfu town.
I would recommend it to everyone who wants to stay in an authentic small hotel with a 5 star service. Officially its a 2 star hotel but I would rather say its a 3 star with the best service you can imagine."

• Travel date: Tue 23rd of June 2009

Review from June 2006

Reviewed Sun 16th of December 2012

"We stayed 2 nights at the Bella Vista Hotel in Benitses in June 2006 having booked at the last minute on Expedia. The hotel is in the south of the village away from the main square and the area is a bit run down but the hotel is very friendly and welcoming. While the rooms are pretty basic, they all have air-conditioning, local TV and a fridge and have en-suite facilities. They are also very clean and freshly decorated. Hotel guests can also use a nearby pool bar run by a freindly British couple for 2 Euros a day including a free drink. The beach is 100m away and is sheltered, pebbly and not great for young children.

The best thing about the hotel, apart from the price, is the friendliness of all the staff who are without exception friendly and helpful. Bearing in mind it is a 2* hotel, I think it is above average.

Bentises is a lovely little village and would suit 30 somethings who want a slower paced resort. There are lots of good restaurants and a few bars but the nightlife is cafe culture rather than nightclubbing.

There are several small supermarkets and other shops selling tourist tat and there are daily boat trips from the marina and a regular and cheap daily bus service to Corfu town and Cavos."

• Travel date: Mon 12th of June 2006

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed Sun 16th of December 2012

"The only problem we had with this place was that we did not stay long enough. The room was clean and comfortable, the colors bright and cheery. The photos of the hotel are not misleading at all! The rooms have a comfy little deck where you can admire the beautiful sunrises and mountian scenery. The staff is excellent. The manager was educated in England so there are no communication problems. The breakfast was much more than expected - wonderful home made traditional cake included, in a lovely breakfast area. The showeris nice and hot, fuffy towels. We will definitely be back!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 11th of June 2006

I will be back!

Reviewed Thu 13th of December 2012

"I arrived late at Corfu airport in July 2005. The taxi driver (pickup was organised by the hotel) was awaiting for me with a nice cute smilling face on the board where my name was written. When I arrived in the hotel I was greated with an even bigger smile and a warm welcome. My bedroom was ever so clean and had a wonderful green colour!I will never forget the lovely breakfast and the useful information on Corfu beaches, museams and places to visit. All staff was ever so helpful and called me by first name! I will propably go back"

• Travel date: Tue 22nd of November 2005

Excellent small hotel

Reviewed Thu 13th of December 2012

"We stayed at the Bella Vista Hotel for a week in July 2005. We had a spacious double room with a balcony, it was excellent value for money and a very friendly place to stay. The owner Anthea answered our emails promptly before the visit and gave us lots of helpful advice about beaches, restaurants and car hire. The hotel has been colourfully and imaginatively decorated and the room rate includes efficient air conditioning and a delicious breakfast. The hotel is close to a shingle beach and a swimming pool bar and there is a regular bus service into Corfu town."

• Travel date: Thu 4th of August 2005

loved Bella-vista Beach Hotel

Reviewed Fri 9th of November 2012

"We were a family of four in a quad apartment .We were picked up and returned to the port. The apartments were clean, bright and spacius. We had two rooms, kitchen, bathroom and balcony. I can recommend Bella-Vista Beach Hotel .
Ian"

• Travel date: Mon 1st of August 2005

What A Great Place!

Reviewed Fri 9th of November 2012

"I was in Bella Vista hotel in benitses in July 2004. I have been travelling alone through Europe and found this small budget hotel on the internet. I was immediatelly attracted to it because of the Good prices! and the beautiful room photos. The person who replied in my emails (Anthea) was also sounded Very friendly and professional. I arrived in Corfu and was very nervous whether the hotels was as nice as it seemed on the net. I was very pleased to see that it was as expected. The service WAS EXCELLENT throughout my stay. They had a Great breakfast (full greek breakfast they call it-or sometthing like that!) with Greek pies and cream pies. My favourite was the spinach pie! The prices for the room were unbelievably cheap for the quality of the service and room standards. The rooms were newly painted and the aircondition WAS working AND I didn't have to pay extra for it! (so many other hotels in Greece tried to charge me extra for use of aircondition! Benitses was 'quiet' plenty of bars, coffee shops and Great restaurants. No discos (only one local disco I noticed) but great place by the sea with many relaxing places to relax and enjoy good food. People were friendly and Benitses location was great for going to Corfu town to see the museams and sightseen. We also rent a car (with my friend who met me there) and went around the island. Anthea (the hotels' owner was great in recommending us beaches were only locals were using and we had a chance to explore and appreciate the island away from the very 'touristic' places... Overall the service, prices and room standards were Excellent value for money. Me and my freind would Definetely go back!"

• Travel date: Thu 17th of February 2005

Hotels near Bella Vista Hotel & Studios

Top traveller tips for Bella Vista Hotel & Studios

• manocska by manocska

"Achillion Palace and Mouse Island "

Bella Vista Hotel & Studios is also called