Junior Suite

Good

Modern friendly hotel that easily reaches the standard it aims for.

Reviewed 15th December 2012

"I have stayed at this hotel about 8 times over recent years and find the friendliness , functionality and interest in the quality of my stay a cut above other Greek hotels of a similar standard. This is a clean modern "suite style" hotel that seems to aim for a high degree of functionality over old fashioned luxury. It achieves this easily and I would recommend the hotel to anyone who wanted to stay off the beach near the shops in Glyfada. The staff from the chambermaids to restaurant to management staff seem to be truly intereseted in providing a hassle free environment to the visitor, well they always have to me anyway. More than adequate restaurant and room service that is willing to cater for children's dietary quirks!"

• Travel date: 17th December 2009

Superb hotel

Reviewed 27th October 2012

"We stayed in Brasil Suite for 4 nights. The hotel is stylish, lovly decorated with a great spacious rooms and great bathroom with shower. There is a public parking on the front of the hotel. Sometimes was difficult to find a place to park (late at night), but was safe. Is in very quait place in lovly glyfada. Onthe back there is swimming pool with sunbeds, also serving drinks. The rooms r spaciouse verry comfortable bed, welcoming sweet and letter on the table, big plazma tv, radio with cd, kitchen, living room with balcony. Is nt far from tram (we used car to got city center). The staff is very friendly, breakfast was good but i was expecting someting more. Everyday the service staff is exchanging your shampoo and shower gel everytime diffrent smell (that was great), the contitioner forhair was lovly, i didn't found any better in others hotels."

• Travel date: 16th December 2009

A wonderful home away from home!

Reviewed 15th December 2012

"My husband and I are frequent travellers to Greece and usually stay in the Glyfada area. In my opinion, the The Brasil Suites Hotel is the best property in the area. It is a small boutique hotel with 4 floors. Paulo and the rest of those working at the front desk are extremely friendly, helpful and professional. We truly felt like we were at home. The staff in the kitchen and the cleaners were all top rate! The hotel is on a very quiet residential street just steps from the main street where all the action is. You are never bothered by noise at all. The room we stayed in was a junior suite (all the rooms are suites). We were given a lovely room overlooking the pool. The design of the room is fantastic! You have a large bedroom with good closets and a tv and a wonderul long desk where you can put anything you can think of, well designed and very comfortable. The bathroom was also well designed and large. You also have a large living room and small kitchen which is fully equipped with a large refrigerator, cooktop, oven and everything you need to cook what ever you would like. The living room has a wonderul balcony which is huge with two chairs and a table. There was a flat screen tv and a radio/cd player. There is internet access in the room which you need to pay for, there is free wifi in the restaurant and lobby. We felt exactly like we had our own apartment, it was wonderful. There is a full restaurant in the hotel, we only had breakfast there but it was a great one, with eggs, bacon, sausages and all the breads, cakes yogurt etc and a machine that made wonderful coffee! You can also order a la carte of you like. There is a lovely small pool where you can have refreshments and eat if you like. They also play very nice soothing music. I can only say wonderful things about this hotel and hesitate because I don't want other people to find out about it! I highly recommend it if you are looking to stay in the Glyfada/Voula area. Glyfada is a very active shopping center with many restaurants and wonderful shopping. You are also right near the sea. It is about a 20 minute drive to the center of Athens. We hope to return to the Brasil Suites very soon and thank Paulo and his staff for a wonderful stay!"

• Travel date: 4th December 2009

Home away from home

Reviewed 18th December 2012

"The Owner, Paulo, personally booked my room and discounted the rate as it was off season. The hotel was recommended by some friends who live nearby. The room was very nice although the bed was a bit firm and the walls are a bit thin. Excellent water pressure and soaps, shampoo's etc. Nice little cafe that serves breakfast which is included in the rate. Everyone at this modern boutique hotel was extremely nice and accomodated everyone one of my requests. Its 300 yards from the main shopping area in Glyfada. Internet was 10 euros a day or 50 euros for the week via a ethernet cord or you can go to the lobby for free wireless."

• Travel date: 19th November 2008

Service with a smile

Reviewed 18th December 2012

"My wife & I stayed here for 6 nights, with our two children aged 13 & 7 during October half term. We booked a senior suite, which was on the first floor overlooking the pool. The rooms were spacious & very well furnished in a minimalist contemporary style. The owner & staff were without doubt the friendliest & most helpful I've ever experienced. The rooms, reception, restarurant & pool area were all very clean. Breakfast was superb with freshly squeezed orange juice, filter coffee, fresh fruit salad, croissants, bread, cheese, meats, yogurt, eggs bacon & more. The tram stop is just around the corner & the tram into Athens takes about 50 minutes. We chose this hotel as we wanted to visit Athens, but not stay there, and this was an excellent choice."

• Travel date: 2nd November 2008

Brasil Suites

Reviewed 27th November 2012

"Whilst we have been on our world tour ,we had the opportunity to spend a few nights in Glyfada again. I was recommended by a friend to stay at Brasil Suites if i got the chance. I can assure you we were not dissapointed. We stayed in the Superior Room and what a nice suprise when we opened the door. Contemporary nice furniture with plasmas in both bedrooms, Kitchen was well equiped and rooms were very clean and quite flawless. Seriously if you are staying in Glyfada dont waste your time with the other surrounding old pathetic hotels that we have previously wasted money on. The only thing i could pick on is the buffet breakfast is a little basic... and could not get wireless going from the top floor, though network cable is provided. Mr Vass"

• Travel date: 4th August 2008

Dont look anywhere else!

Reviewed 25th October 2012

"We stayed here as a family -all adults and couldnt believe our luck.The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.The location in Glyfada was perfect-walking distance of 5 mins to the most beautiful clean beach i've been on and walking distance of few mins to shops and restaurants. Tram to athens 100m away and takes about 40 mins. The rooms were spotless,modern had everything needed and really nice.Honestly stop looking and just book it !"

• Travel date: 28th January 2008

Loved the Brasil Suites

Reviewed 27th November 2012

"We stayed in a senior suite at the Brasil Suites Hotel with our two daughters for one night, and my parents stayed in the top floor Superior suite for 5 nights and we all loved the hotel. The hotel was originally an apartment building that has been totaly renovated into a very modern and sleek apartment style hotel. Both of the suites had small yet fully equiped kitchens with a dining table, a living room w/ sliders to private patio or balcony and a seperate bedroom. The bathrooms were a good size with large tub/shower and all nice amenities. The Superior suite which my parents had is the only apartment on the top floor. It had a balcony off the living room and another raised patio off the bedroom. They had plasma tv's in both the living room and the bedroom. My daughters were a little envious, our senior suite on the ground floor did not have plama tvs but it was still very nice, clean and comfortable. There is a bar and restaurant where they also serve buffet breakfast. We ate dinner in the restaurant the one night we were there and as I recall the meal was good, but after three weeks of traveling around Greece all the restaurants are blending together. There is a very nice looking pool, but we did not have time to use it. This property is located in a quiet residential area of Glyfada, yet is still very close to the shopping and restaurants. You can catch the tram at the end of the street and go two stops to the shopping of Glyfada or take the 45 minute ride all the way to Syntagma Square in Athens. I booked the rooms directly with the hotel and we swaped several e-mails and faxes and they were always very responsive and prompt. We found them to be the same way when we got there. I could not find much info on this hotel when i was trying to decide whether to book or not. In the end, I relied on the web site and I was not disappointed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, especially if they have already done the Athens thing. Modern luxury, great shopping and the beach.....what else can you ask for?"

• Travel date: 15th July 2007

The only place to stay in Glyfada

Good
Reviewed 20th December 2012

"One of the only hotels that operate during the low season in Glyfada, the Brasil Suites was a great find. Apartment style hotel with a restaurant serving international cuisine (but specialising mainly in Brazilian food though there is greek food on the menu). The rooms are large, minimalistic and comfortable. The kitchen well equipped even though we did not use it for cooking but would if we stayed for 2 weeks. The room service breakfast which we ordered most mornings was a bit of surprise and not always what you ordered but we enjoyed it anyway. Location was great though very difficult to find and unknown by most taxi drivers and the locals. The best way to find it is to head towards the end of the tram station for Glyfada... from there it is was only a 3 minute walk down a leafy side street. It is also only a 10 minute walk to the beach and some of the best shopping in Athens is to be found in Glyfada and minutes from the hotel. The owners are your hosts and always available at the front desk. Thoroughly recommend this hotel in Glyfada. We stayed twice and plan on using this as our preferred hotel in Glyfada"

• Travel date: 21st June 2007

Hotels near Brasil Suites Hotel Apartments

Brasil Suites Hotel Apartments is also called

• apartamentos en brasil
  • brasil hotel glyfada
  • apartamentos en alquiler brasil