Spirit of the Knights Boutique Hotel

14 Alexandridi, Rhodes Town 851 00 Greece

Good

Great experience!!

"I went to Rhodes with my friends on a trip and found this hotel on tripadivsor, the reviews were awesome and I had to experience it for myself! Me and my friends had the best time at the hotel unfortunately we went around the time of Easter and it is celebrated highly there. Since everything was closed we spent most of the time at the hotel and they did not fail us. Felicity (the owner) and her children were awesome! I just want to thank them for making our trip so wonderful and well worth it!!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 26th of April 2009

What a fantastic place!

"Murray and I stayed recently at this wonderful hotel - tucked away in the atmostpheric backstreets of old Rhodes city : this was the second time for Murray and definitely one of many trips we will make to it . No other hotel will do now for us in Rhodes! Lovely rooms - we had the Knights Chamber - it had a huge double bed and a gallery. The whole hotel is beautifully and tastefully equiped. The hospitality is great - Felicity and her team ( and especially Duncan with whom Murray had many late night discussions on films and music!) made us very welcome - there was always a friendly person on hand. Breakfast with fresh fruit and croissants outside in the courtyard was a lovely way to start the day - I would thoroughly recommend."

• Travel date: Thu 23rd of April 2009

Hidden gem in Alexandridou Street, Rhodes' Old Town

"Felicity Marshall has created a unique and lovely boutique hotel tucked away in the back streets of Rhodes' Old Town. Felicity has used her architectural background and her interior decorating skills to great effect by restoring the House of the Knights into an exquisite family hotel. It oozes quiet charm and gentle tranquility. We spent five nights in the Ottoman suite and were superbly comfortable there. Friendly service was available around the clock. We enjoyed delicious breakfasts with fresh orange juice, fresh bread, fresh toast and a breakfast platter of choice. A real special place for the discerning traveller."

• Travel date: Sun 29th of March 2009

Stay at SKBH to enjoy Rhodes Old Town even more

"Booked Pashsa suite and Rhodos Suite as a New Year treat for my mum and my wife and I anniversary. This is a FABULOUS hotel with warmth and sincere service from the family that run it. The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable. Marble radiators keep us lovely and warm during our stay. An all round feeling of joining the family rather than being guests with lovely breakfasts to get you started and snacks available during the day should you need them. My mum, wife and I throughly enjoyed The SKBH and highly recommend it. In the Old Town and only a few minutes leisurely walk from one of the main shopping streets-you must stay here. My mum still pesters me when we are next treating her at the SKBH. Soon I keep saying. :~) Thanks to Alex, Keira Felicity and not forgetting Duncan for a BRILLIANT stay. :~)"

• Travel date: Wed 25th of February 2009

Highly Recommended

"The Spirit of the Knights is truly a breath of fresh air. I stayed for three nights in the Pasha Suite and was overwhelmed by the beauty, attention to detail and hospitality of this enchanting boutique hotel. This really is the real deal and will definitely be going back for more."

• Travel date: Thu 12th of February 2009

An unpretentious luxury boutique hotel

"The hotel is a beautifully restored property tucked in the back streets of Rhodes Medieval Town. The rooms are decorated in traditional style with vast beds, modern bathroom fittings and top-notch TV and sound systems. There are only a handful of bedrooms and I spent the evening talking to some of the other guests while enjoying a glass of wine in the lounge bar. There is no restaurant but breakfast is served by the family: fresh squeezed juice, fruit, yogurt and toast. The walled garden is a nice spot to sit out (interesting water features and plenty of shade). Great location, walking distance to all sights and sounds of Rhodes Town. I have already made plans to return for a romantic weekend later this year with my husband."

• Travel date: Tue 3rd of February 2009

Spirits of the Knight enchanting encounter!

"Staying at the Spirits of the Knights Boutique hotel, for just under 2 weeks was awesome. The service is excellent and always friendly and there is a great atmosphere. The family run boutique hotel is very friendly and professional. You will feel like you are pamperred among family. Its atmosphere of charm and tranquility through its traditional and tasteful architecture, make for a magical and more importantly a private place. The location is both convenient , if you want to explore the dramatic landscape of the old city of Rhodes, yet, the shops in the new city, outside the old city walls, were only minutes away by foot. There is a nice courtyard inside the hotel grounds with banana trees, very romantic looking. We reserved the crusader suite, which was really spacious, very nicely decorated and extremely clean. The superb service, luxury bedlinen, and romantic rooms were perfect. If you are looking for a passion for excellence, you won't be disappointed meaning you can relax and book with confidence. Highly recommended"

• Travel date: Mon 5th of January 2009

A wonderful Oasis of calm nestled inside Rhodes old town

"What a wonderful place to stay, right in the old town but also in a peaceful location. The garden is wonderful with beautiful water features. The rooms were fantastic, unique and comfortable. Plenty of relaxing areas, my favourite was the library which was beautifully decorated and very relaxing with many books to browse through. The service was friendly and swift. I would highly recommend Spirit of the Knights to anyone wishing to stay in Rhodes."

• Travel date: Thu 4th of December 2008

A unique experience

"This staggeringly beautiful new small hotel nestles beneath the city walls of the old town and is an oasis of tranquillity. It has clearly been a project driven by passion and the attention to detail and enthusiasm that has been lavished on refurbishing the building is equalled by the excellent service you will receive there as a guest of this warm and friendly family.

The rooms are sumptuous, elegant and comfortable and the courtyard has been sympathetically planted to provide a relaxing outside space with both shade and sun. The sound of gently running water adds to the sense of peace and when I was there I watched dragonflies dance above the water of the outdoor Jacuzzi plunge pool.

Within minutes of leaving the hotel you will be surprised at how quickly you can access the old town with everything it has to offer. Your stay will be undisturbed by the noise you may experience in other hotels in the vicinity because of the position of the hotel. This really is an exquisite hideaway.

I cannot praise the Spirit of the Knights enough and am so grateful for the hospitality and service my husband and I received on our visit. If you want a unique experience then I suggest you book a room and soak up the ambience of this exceptional hotel. As a visitor to Rhodes for the past 20 years I would say this is the best there is.

Holly Firth-Davies
York, England"

• Travel date: Sun 23rd of November 2008

Excellent Experience

"If I had but one statement to describe the hotel it is “exquisite balance”. A masterful combination of charm and elegance one would expect from a boutique hotel, with the intimacy and familiarity found in a B&B. A location which affords easy access to the best of the old town has to offer… none the less, a respite from the crowds and noise when needed. Comfortable accommodations, attention to detail, and exceptional service, without the haughtiness (oft unearned or undeserved) found in other hotels at much higher price points. Truly unique experience in and of itself. If Rhodes is the destination then this certainly is the place to stay."

• Travel date: Wed 1st of October 2008

Hotels near Spirit of the Knights Boutique Hotel

Stayed at Spirit of the Knights Boutique Hotel? Share your insight.

Spirit of the Knights Boutique Hotel is also called