Main Swimming Pool

• spanish amenities
  • complimentary toiletries

My Best Holidays

Reviewed 21st December 2012

"I was there in june. The place is gorgeous. I dont know what als to say. The room was really nice and clean, the staff was very nice with me.The pool area was nice and clean too.The food was lovely but the best was the breakfast it was to much they have everything there. I dont know what to say about the weather you cannot imagine such a blue sky no clouds at all is amazing, and the night time you can take a walk down to the beach under the moonlight which can make you feel so nice. Sitting on a rock and dreaming is paradise. The time was there had small health problem and the management brought me doctor and treat me very nice. Plus all these things they did for me brought also a masser they are fantastic people. For sure I will go back there for my next holidays. Thank you for everything. Silvia"

• Travel date: 8th July 2005

excellent holiday

Reviewed 18th December 2012

"We were at the Lindos Sun for six nights end of May. The location was great with a view of the Navarrone gun Bay and just behind the Acropolis The rooms were quite large with balconies. An excellent holiday for all for of us. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. The food was tasty and we enjoyed trying the different foods on offer. Meals were easy and uncomplicated - plentiful food well-presented and a wide variety. The room and the complex were very clean. The pools and communal areas looked after well. Towels provided and replaced as necessary. 20min walk into local village. We had a great time and would happily return. Alberto"

• Travel date: 5th July 2005

Unforgettable Holiday

Reviewed 26th December 2012

"Was my best holidays was great place beautifull Wiew very nice food, the staff very professional and friendly. I will go back again in september to see all of them again. Thank you for everything Nik from London"

• Travel date: 15th June 2005

Lindos Sun Hotel is Excellent

Reviewed 28th October 2012

"The Lindos Sun Hotel is located about 15 minutes walk outside the centre of Lindos village with stunning views over Psaltos Bay. Our room was very clean, a decent size with a nice balcony. The service throughout our stay was excellent. I found all the staff to be very helpful and friendly. Evening meals were very good and served in a buffet style with a wide range of dishes to try out. The swimming pool area is great(none of the hotels or apartments in Lindos village have a pool) and an excellent way to cool off in the hot Lindos sun. It is a good sized pool, with many sunloungers, umbrellas and a pool bar thats serves drinks and snacks. I accidently left my mobile phone in the safe deposit box upon departure. I contacted the hotel the next day and the management were extremely kind in posting it back to me in the UK. I would recommend this hotel to all and would certainly visit again. Excellent value for money."

• Travel date: 13th June 2005

amazing swimming pool

Reviewed 18th December 2012

"I'm surprised that Lindos Sun hasn't had better reviews, maybe I went on a good time! My friend recommended it !with really good service at quite cheap prices, and with an excellent atmosphere - and that's exactly how I'd describe it!" Very nice location and nice wiew of a faboulous bay. Mark"

• Travel date: 18th April 2005

The Paradise

Reviewed 10th November 2012

"Fantastic hotel - been there twice. Staff are lovely, food is good and the cleanliness is out of this world. Would recommend it to anyone wanting a relaxing holiday. I go this summer to see again Mr Giuseppe. Sara"

• Travel date: 31st March 2005

The Lindos Sun Hotel it's were excellent!!

Reviewed 9th October 2012

"The Hotel and it's staff were excellent!! The food was great ,Our room overlooked the Med, we heard the gentle lapping of the waves when we settled down to sleep and again when we awoke, magic!!! We visited this Hotel in early June 2004,and found to be a well run, clean and friendly hotel. Expect to meet other europeans staying at this hotel, we met German,Itlalian and English . We loved every minute of Lindos Sun hotel!"

• Travel date: 29th March 2005

Very nice

Reviewed 10th November 2012

"I stay last yard in September.The hotel was excellent including the food, room & staff. Location was excellent. Antony"

• Travel date: 26th March 2005

wonderfull views and gardens

Reviewed 21st December 2012

"I stayed at Lindos Sun in July last year with the Friendship group (holiday for single peoples) great fun, beautifull quiet location with quiet beach near the hotel. Good location for getting to Lindos and Pefkos. Fair sized rooms, very clean, hot water, great views. Very nice pool, helpfull staff. I will be back next year (hi to Colum) Make sure you visit Lindos beautifull. Kate."

• Travel date: 19th March 2005

Hotels near Lindos Sun Hotel

Lindos Sun Hotel is also called

• lindos sun rhodos
  • lindos sun
  • hotel lindos sun rhodos