Hotel Lindos View

Lindos - Rhodes, Lindos 851 07 Greece

fantastic place

Reviewed Tue 4th of October 2011

"just came back on sunday 2nd oct, well what can i say apart from beautifully apartments, fantastic food good choice, we went half board, the staff were brilliant all of them lovely people, the manager lovely person,we had a refurbished room not much of a view but that didnt matter, got asked if we wanted to change rooms but we said no. lindos village is the most beautiful and colorful place, lots of hills! we went up the acropolis, dont miss out on that, what a lot of history, i could go on forever, loved it and im deffo going back x"

• Travel date: Tue 4th of October 2011

BRILLIANT

Reviewed Thu 20th of October 2011

"Stayed at lindos view june 1st to 7th 2011.. What can i say, a fantastic hotel, in a brilliant location..clean, friendly hotel, i would most definately return again, year after year after year. lindos is a beautiful village, and one you can never get sick of visiting.. Lovely restaurants and food.. Fabulous :-) "

• Travel date: Sat 1st of October 2011

Cousins wedding

Reviewed Tue 19th of April 2011

"Our stay at Lindos View was amazing, perfect location to marry,the apartments were very clean as were the grounds, I highly recommend these apartments for a laid back get away from it all holiday........although the beach,town restaurants and nightlife are only a walk away, best of all worlds.
Staff very happy to help and they do a great breakfast."

• Travel date: Sun 17th of April 2011

Loved it!

Reviewed Mon 24th of January 2011

"Stayed here in June 2010 - loved every minute of it! Would definatley recommend it here, really nice hotel, nice clean pool area and nice food.
Lindos Town is a really nice place too, plenty of shops, bars and loved the rooftop garden restaurants. Hope to come back here very soon! "

• Travel date: Wed 19th of January 2011

Dream Location for Family Holiday

Reviewed Mon 16th of August 2010

"Took family of 12 (6 Adults + 6 Children)and had 3 Appartments. Pools first class and restrant food & view excellent.Best Family accommodation/location in Lindos.

Only fault we noted was that our booking with Thomas Cook did not give us a toaster & TV(TV we did not want) but a toaster with Children would have been a god send at breakfast. These items are included in the Thompson price.

Note - Air conditioning cost 55Euros/wk and safety deposit box 15 Euros/wk. Sunday Roast in Ala Carte Restaurant is 13 Euros and is splendid, so are the special BQ & Greek Nights at 13 Euros/head.
All in all a super location/spotless facilities and very helpful staff. Will return againg as a party or just the wife and myself. "

• Travel date: Mon 16th of August 2010

Kelly's Wirral

Reviewed Mon 23rd of August 2010

"Just returned from our second stay at the Lindos View. What can we say fabulous !!! apartments and communal areas spotless, cleaners work all day and night. The reception and bar staff and friendly and helpful. We went as 3 generations from the family ages from 7 to 61, all enjoyed thoroughly. The fortnightly Greek night was good fun too..

Will be returning as soon as possible..."

• Travel date: Sun 1st of August 2010

A secret little paradise

Reviewed Mon 5th of July 2010

"arrived early hours of the morning, very hot tried to get air conditioning booked but male receptionist said he was to bust and that it would have to be sorted out inthe morning. Apart from that the hlikday was flawless. Fab food fab room fab pool fab staff."

• Travel date: Sat 26th of June 2010

amazing place

Reviewed Fri 4th of June 2010

"Just come back from holiday in Lindos, we stayed at Lindos View apartments and I must say this was the most amazing holiday that I have ever had!! I had never been to such a beautiful place in my life , I actually cried when I had to leave. Just wanted to say that I recomend this place to anyone. I went with my parents my husband and our 3 young daughters and we all had the time of our life. FANTASTIC FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! although it was very expensive but also very worth it!!"

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of June 2010

Fantastic Holiday Destination

Reviewed Thu 22nd of April 2010

"We stayed at Lindos View Apartments in October 2009 and had a fantastic time. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was great, we booked a table on the balcony and would reccommend doing this, it's so romantic and the views of the Acropolis are beautiful. The apartment was spotlessly cleaned every day and very modern and spacious. Being vegetarian we worried that we'd be stuck for food but this wasn't a problem, we were well catered for with interesting and tasty dishes. The Chef even made us a special dish on the night of the buffet. Lovely swimming pools with fantastic views and just a short walk down to Lindos. We would highly reccommmend Lindos View as a great holiday destination."

• Travel date: Wed 21st of April 2010

Fantastic holiday

Reviewed Wed 10th of February 2010

"We brought our whole family (plus girlfriends) to Lindos during summer of 2008. Knowing the area, we knew what we were looking for, and chose Lindos View to suit all members of our party.
WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED
The position of the apartments is beautiful, and it is the closest place to the centre which has a swimming pool (or two) so the centre and other shops are not far away.
We were lucky enough to have some of the apartments at the front which, although not the newest, had the best views. One room we had was in a newer block, and facilities there were excellent. Those in the older block were adequate, and we did a good deal of our own cooking. It helped having more than one apartment as then we had enough cooking facilities. However, we do like some kind of challenge on our holidays! Do ask at the reception, who are very helpful, for extra things (not your tour operator!)
All of us appreciated the two wonderful large swimming pools, especially the younger members, whose idea was to have a very relaxing time. We occasionally reserved sunbeds in the morning, if it was important that day, but there were always spaces around.
One of the best things was that the restaurant served tap water (all other restaurants in Lindos we asked gave some excuse as to water quality or lack of jugs!, but we were happy that the water was safe to drink). We wanted a beautiful venue for my husband's birthday meal and found that the restaurant 'at home' had everything we needed - wonderful view - over to the Acropolis, great food, good wine, tap water on demand, great service. And we didn't even need to walk anywhere!
The staff in the reception could not have been more helpful. The other facilities were all good. Do go to the Greek Night.
Lindos, as we knew, is a great holiday destination. The old village is great to wander around, with no cars. The two bays are wonderful. St Paul's Bay is brilliant for snorkelling and relaxing with a super cafe during the day - barbequed fish and other things at very reasonable prices! The harbour bay is amazing - where else do you find acres of sandy bottom, warm water up to hip level, and clear enough to snorkel. And, of course, the rest of the island is very interesting, if you hire a car for a few days.
Only downsides were: having to listen to the same songs over and over on the karaoke while we were eating on our balcony - not a big problem. Also, while waiting most of the night for the coach back to the airport - beware - the sprinklers come on around the pool from time to time, so DON'T try to sleep on a sunbed!! Perhaps a notice about this might be appreciated.

• Travel date: Wed 10th of February 2010

Accomodation could be a lot better

Reviewed Thu 15th of October 2009

"Just returned after a two week self catering holiday at Lindos View Apartments. Apartments were very spacious, basic and fairly clean,and hotel reception and pool areas were kept spotlessly clean the whole two weeks. The staff were always very curteous and helpful.
My only gripe with the holiday other than the very expensive costs of basic food items in the local shops, was the very poor self catering facilities in our room. I understand self catering to mean buying and preparing your own food in your accomodation. Unfortunately the self catering facilities consisted of two electric rings (both a bit rusty), one saucepan and a kettle. No cooker(oven)and not even a toaster. When I asked the receptionist if we could borrow a toaster, I was told in no uncertain terms that Thomas Cook whom we had booked the holiday with preferred there not to a cooker,toaster or TV in the accomodation, so my request was refused. So a word of warning to anyone who is thinking of a Thomas Cook self catering holiday at Lindos View, I hope you have very deep pockets, because you will need them for dining out most days like we had to."

• Travel date: Thu 15th of October 2009

Lindos View

Reviewed Wed 17th of June 2009

"We stayed at the Lindos View for the 5th time and it is still as great as ever. The staff are friendly and the place is spotless. Rooms are of a good size and bright. Of course you have that fantastic view of the Acropolis. We hired a car from the town which we was told was totally comprehensive nothing to pay regardless who's fault any accident was. We found out to our amazement this was simply not true. While driving very normally I hit a pot hole and damaged a tyre and rim. I was kept for 3 Hrs until I paid 120 Euro's. I won't mention the name of the company but lets just say it was more agonising than a 26 mile well known race. Well after this ordeal I will never hire again especially that company. That said I had a great holiday the food and drink was as splendid as ever with a great view from Lindos by night. I can't wait to go again.. I would have given the holiday higher but for the car hire and the prices with the Euro make it very expensive around £2.00 for a glass of coke and £5.00 for a large beer."

• Travel date: Tue 16th of June 2009

Hotels near Hotel Lindos View

Stayed at Hotel Lindos View? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Hotel Lindos View

• gemma by gemma

"take your walking shoes "

• Jono by Jono

"Heaven on earth, a paradise location for families and romatic couples. "

• "Favouite restaurant was Ceasers - tricky to find but worth it. All restaurants are good. "

• JW by JW

"Very relaxing, hust what you need to renew energy reserves "

• dcfc62 by dcfc62

"Mythos just off the main square offers unrivalled views of the Acropolis from roof top restaurant "

• gilliano by gilliano

"ask for a second floor room "

• Jools by Jools

"Lindos has everything, beach, history and shops. "

• lilac1965 by lilac1965

"ideal brake for family or couples "

• rparko2000 by rparko2000

"Its just amazing and the views and beaches are great "

• rparko2000 by rparko2000

"Caesars, Marias and many more "

• Kelly's wirral by Kelly's wirral

"Absolutely , lovely place "

Hotel Lindos View is also called