La Marquise Luxury Resort Complex

1946
Good

perfect!!!! wow, wow, wow!! heaven on earth!!

Reviewed Sat 17th of November 2012

"me and my wife came to the vication as normal people, we took a normal room in a normal price for one week and it was worth every cent!!! they treat us like we were V.I.P!
it was everything that we wished for...
the room is amazing and clean..
we were in a room next to the pool and it was very nice... and very quiet... it felt like we are in our own home with the private pool... amazing!!!
every day they serve somthing different for breakfast and for dinner... and it tasty also... :-)
the staff is very kind and when you order somthing to the room it comes before you hang up the phone...very fast!!!
during the week we met george- the operation manager, and what can we say?! he is amazing!!! a real gentelman!! we wish that other managers would take example from him... really. we are going to come back next year for sure!!! dont think twice- book a room!! you are not going to regret it!!"

• Travel date: Thu 2nd of September 2010

a nice surprise...

Reviewed Sun 4th of November 2012

"We spent a week in this hotel and we were concerned due to the lack of photos and reviews, but we were really surprised as the hotel is very nice and well above our expectations. Location is great as the Beach area is one of the nicest in the area.
Food was good and the rooms really pleasant, with a small garden.

Some of the facilities were not yet up and running which was a shame, but on the overall it was really a pleasant stay.
Only downsize was the lack of animation in the evenings..."

• Travel date: Sat 28th of August 2010

excellent hotel

Reviewed Sun 4th of November 2012

"the hotel is exwcellent and lovely/ the pool and the food are wonderfull.
the rooms are very nice and big and the view from the balcony is lovely.
the only thing that the hotel need to inprove is the service that was 3/5."

• Travel date: Fri 27th of August 2010

wonderful and relaxing

Reviewed Sat 17th of November 2012

"We stayed at La Marquise for a week in August, shortly after the official opening. Any concerns due to lack of reviews of the new hotel were quickly dispelled by a simple advance call to the hotel staff, who assured us it was up and running, and were frank about the facilities that were not yet operational, such as the spa.

Even without the spa, the hotel is wonderful for those seeking a relaxed vacation in a high-standard stting. The family suites are very spacious, generously and tastefullly furnished and the air-conditioning works well- a necessity in Greece. The family suites are built around an expansive, maze-like pool, that wraps around a bar and restaurant. It is deep enough for liesurely swimming and shallow enough for safe and independent swimming for most kids, and offers shared pools as well as more private areas.

The hotel was still in gradual phases of opening and progress was visible on a daily basis. Although some facilities will not be running until next season, we didn't miss a thing and had a wonderful stay. Those who enjoy action, entertainment and urban-commercial opportunities in a vacation might find it a bit quiet but those seeking relaxation in a superb pool and are willing to use transportation to get to nearby urban centers (smaller ones are within walking distance, too) will find it just right.

The staff was pleasant and helpful, though overwhelmed at times, it seemed, in the dining room. The food, decor, furnishing, rooms and especially the pool are high-standard and when all facilities are opened, this will be an even better place to stay.

as it is, we had a great time."

• Travel date: Thu 26th of August 2010

According now maximum 3 starts hotel

Reviewed Fri 7th of December 2012

"This hotel, which opened before 3-4 weeks, and written like 5 stars hotel (and even in the some sites like de-lux 5*+) actually due to today maximum 3 stars hotel. Because this hotel:
1. Has no spa / fitness center. Or in the other words this is closed till next year (as I understood)
2. Has no animation and no activities for children and adults. For children exists only kid-club, but without active (on the pool for example) activation. For adult also no activation / no some activities.
The way to hotel sea beach is under constuction, so when you come to the beach you feel like you are in the building zone.
In addition to above service is bad. For example I asked room service to bring me capuccino and I received it after 40 minutes, for comparison if I order Dominos pizza and I not receive till 30 minutes, so I receive my money back. One day in the restarant wasn't enought baby seats, and I asked other people if they finished to eat for taking the seat. All service in hotel seems like 3 stars. The room that we received (ordered via travel agent) is suitable for 3 people (according to hotel site), but we were 4 people, so in the hotel told me that I can receive bigger room, but I need to pay 40EURO for each night for this room, or another solution to contact with my travel agency. Actually when I came to reservation manager, so for all problems he has one solution - contact with your travel agency. Maybe only two positive points of this hotel are: the pool that come via all hotel, and food itself good. I understand that the hotel is new, and maybe one - two years later it will be better, but till now I don't suggest to come to this hotel. Very strange also why all positive reviews didn't write about activities that must be on 5* hotel, but still doesn't exists in La Marquise hotel."

• Travel date: Wed 25th of August 2010

wonderful hotel! great value!

Reviewed Wed 14th of November 2012

"We stayed at the hotel 2 weeks after it had opened. Not all the facilities were completed but it did not bother us at all. The surrounding pools are lovely, clean and fun. The service in the hotel is courteous and helpful. The rooms and grounds are kept clean. The food is great! We chose this hotel over another, even though when we booked out trip there were no reviews on it yet. We lucked out!
If you like to be in the midst of the city mayhem, or feel you must be directly on the beach, then that is the only down-side I can think of. On the other hand, the hotel is conveniently located next to a bus stop which I suggest using over taxis (since it is much cheaper)."

• Travel date: Wed 25th of August 2010

it was like being in heven

Reviewed Tue 6th of November 2012

"we found this hotel with out knowing what we would get, even on the trip idvisor there was no commenets. we were soooooo plesently suprized. the hotel is beutiful, clean and all new. it was very hot and the huge pool servered the perpos. the down side- for kids thete is not much to do besides the pool, and the location means driving everywhere.
tip for Rohdes- buses are much cheaper and accessible"

• Travel date: Tue 24th of August 2010

Amazing Vacation

Reviewed Tue 6th of November 2012

"This great hotel opened Aug 5th. we spent 5 days with 2 young children and a baby. The hotel's pools are absoloutly amazing, great miniclub and baby pool, very good food and it seems alot of thought was put in the small details. The hotel is not all completed but it had no effect on the leissure of our vacation. For the Gym which has not yet opened we were offered (free of charge) to the hotel across the road (same owners). Highly recommended!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 22nd of August 2010

excellent

Reviewed Wed 14th of November 2012

"just came back from a week holidays there. I think that it is one of the best hotels in Greece and for sure the best Rhodes.
I think that i will never try to stay in a another hotel in Rhodes"

• Travel date: Mon 16th of August 2010

Just commenced operation. One of the...

Reviewed Mon 29th of October 2012

"Just commenced operation.
One of the finest in the island,if not of Greece.I highly recommend it.
Unique in design,state of the art."

• Travel date: Fri 13th of August 2010