About Haraki Mare Studios & Apartments

Good

A nice place

Good
Reviewed Wed 7th of November 2012

"Just more kitchen ustensils, like a coffee-pot, salad-bowl, frying-pan............
So, will return without problem. We gave this adress for peoples who want to spend holidays in RHODES.
Lydie patrick"

• Travel date: Mon 23rd of November 2009

We will be back

Reviewed Sun 25th of November 2012

"Thanks for a great holiday at Haraki Mare,the apartment was top quality with all the amenities you would get in a 5 star hotel and the view from the balcony over the beach to Lindos was breathtaking. If you want a laid back holiday within touching distance of the sea and with 1st class service then Haraki Mare is for you."

• Travel date: Sun 28th of June 2009

heavon on earth

Reviewed Wed 14th of November 2012

"stayed in haraki mare for two weeks june 2008 and can honestly say best accomadation we,ve ever been in. We have visited quite a few greek islands and haven,t really ever had poor accomadation but haraki mare was exceptional ,the two sisters who own these apartment just cant do enough for you they are lovely lovely people,as all the greeks are.The apartments are right at the end of the bay very quiet and peaceful .ON our arrival at the apartments we found waiting for us as a gift from the owners TEA COFFEE SUGAR WATER MILK & LARGE CARTON OF FRESH ORANGE JUICE very welcome on roasting hot day & JUST ARRIVING FROM AIRPORT . we loved it that much we have already booked again for next year june and paul tamworth"

• Travel date: Wed 10th of September 2008

Quiet and relaxing

Reviewed Wed 7th of November 2012

"We have just returned from Haraki in Rhodes where we spent 2 peaceful weeks at the Haraki Mare (previously village?) Apartments. Both my husband and I prefer quieter locations and we like to have the choice to visit busier resorts if we want to rather than stay in them. I must admit that having booked these apartments many months ago on the basis of good reviews I was somewhat disturbed to read ,just days before we left, what Reeve from Edinburgh had to say about the apartments especially about the noise and lack of patio/balcony space. However I must set the record straight. The Haraki Mare apartments are at the end of the beach just below the ancient castle fortress (worth walking up to). The nearest restaurant is approx 100m away and we were not disturbed by noise from cleaners or dishwashers being filled with glasses. Having noted down before we left his instructions on how to access the beach at Agia Agathi which is about a 20minute walk from Haraki I now realise that he may have stayed elsewhere as there are a number studios and apartments above or between restaurants further down the bay. The Haraki Mare apartments are very quiet all have patios or balconies and as far as I could see no official access to the roof. The air conditioning is included in the cost of the room. They are clean and well furnished and as we don't cook when on holiday I can't comment on the facilities. We had a very relaxing hoiday and the owners ordered a taxi to take us to the airport on the day of our departure."

• Travel date: Mon 4th of August 2008

What a view and more

Reviewed Wed 14th of November 2012

"I was quite surprised to have read the article from Riever from Scotland calling Haraki Mare " cheap and basic".
My husband and I have been staying in these apartments for 8 years now and I can assure you that if it was as suggested we would not have returned time and time again.
We have had different apartments within the small complex and have never thought of them as being overlooked by anyone and they are certainly nowhere near any tavernas. In fact they are in the quietest part of the resort. I would also add that the rooms we have had have always been very clean and have not felt we needed to have the curtains shut all the time.
Unfortunately my husband died last October but a friend came with me this year and we stayed for 3 weeks. We were treated like friends and part of their extended family.
This complex and in fact the whole resort made such an impression on my friend that she has asked "when can we go again" and we are planning to return again next year for a further 3 weeks.
I can only think that this Riever has made a mistake and that he is talking about a different set of apartments.
I have no hesitation recommending Haraki Mare to anyone (provided that it is not when I wish to go but this is me being very selfish,)"

• Travel date: Thu 17th of July 2008