Billy's Studios

Panaetiou Street, Faliraki 851 00 Greece

Billy's is the BEST

Reviewed Thu 4th of August 2011

"I feel like i owe Billy's to write a glowing review even though i'm not usually inclined to do this sort of thing. Above all they were such friendly people - the moment we arrived they made us feel at home and always offered us free drinks before a night out. the pool is lovely and its only a short walk from the beach. it's not quite in the centre of faliraki but not a trek either, perfect distance. this would definitely be my first choice out of any accomodation in Faliraki especially for a friends-getaway holiday. They were always so helpful and helped us figure out the bus/taxi systems as well as where to go on bar street. The cleaners also always kept out rooms very nice and tidy and with the 24 hour reception we were always greeted by a friendly face no matter what time of day. i would also recommend getting a taxi from the airport because it may be hard to find initially for a newcomer. The party was there.

• Travel date: Tue 2nd of August 2011

just returned

Reviewed Fri 17th of June 2011

"I have just come back from one of the best, friendliest places I have ever stayed. A great place to stay, with friendly staff, excellent BBQ/Karoake night. Definetly go back there."

• Travel date: Thu 16th of June 2011

The Party is Here!!!

Reviewed Fri 10th of September 2010

"It was our best holiday ever!!!!! If you are looking for a fun place in Faliraki Billy is the place to be. Fabulous accomodation with the friendliest people you could ever met. 24 hour service at the bar, delicious food, great music all the time, best karaoke and BBQ nights and most free "shots" we've ever had anywhere (thanks for the "hangovers"). The pool and jacuzzi - waa waa wee!!! Lovin it! Thanks to all staff/family for a superb atmosphere and the most friendly welcome. See you next year!!!

Munchester guys"

• Travel date: Sun 5th of September 2010

Steve and Michelle

Reviewed Tue 7th of July 2009

"We have been to Billy's Studios on numerous occasions. We absoloutley love it there. Michael Stephanos and Tina make you feel very very welcome. and we wouldnt go any else.

We especially love the food, the barbecue nights are great especially the kebabs they make.

We are hoping to go back very very soon, as the family are very good friends of ours. So if you are reading this Michael we will see you very very soon.

Mr. Steve"

• Travel date: Mon 6th of July 2009

amazing

Reviewed Sat 11th of April 2009

"billys apartments is by far the greatest place to work. Micheal and his brother run the hotel superbly and stefanos girlfreind sarah is one of the nicest person i have ever met ! 5 star food with 5 star help. one thing i would suggest is the air conditioning as it saved my holiday we decided not to get it in the 1st nyt but defo got it the next. the staff warmed to me that much they invited me back this yr which hopefully i will do !
i would highly recomend this place to anyone !"

• Travel date: Fri 10th of April 2009

old friends

Reviewed Wed 21st of January 2009

"I have traveled all over and spent some time in all kinds off accomadation ,but when i stayed at BILLYS i can honestly say i found a family of hard working honiest people of the best kind .Tina who is michaels and stephons mum looked after me and my family like her own.Her two sons were realy good people to know ,they were so differant from one and other.but great lads .every time i went and i went about 4 or 5 times it was the same i have read some reports on a web sight sugesting rude staff and managers .i find this very hard to beleave .I spent about 3 months living eating and working with this family and you know no one who works has hard as this family to make your stay the best you can have .If michael or stephan have been rude,has the person said they must of had a dam good reason and some times NO most times us holiday maker get drunk and disrespect others in our enviroments .Just put yourself in their shoes for one minut and you will understand what i meen . ANDY TALBOT."

• Travel date: Wed 21st of January 2009

Faliraki is a lovely place,many pub, bar...

Reviewed Thu 25th of September 2008

"Faliraki is a lovely place,many pub, bar and crazy disco. Beach unfortunately wasn't so interesting as anthers, ex Lindos or Rhodos. Billy Studios staff seems friendly but we had to ask about frying pan and saucepans, because we hadn't any(strange - self catering but no equipment to make the food). We didn't know that the air condition cost extra 40 euro per week(!!) and 60 per 2 week, and safe box cost 10 euro per week. We decided to not use air condition, we leave door from balcony open for night, what was quite dangerous. Internet, of course was, but 2,5 euro per hour(ridicules), we preferred use an internet in the city. We could use swimming pool until 19.00( ridicules again, we've paid for holiday, we can swim what time we want!!!), resume-not very nice place, happily we were in most outside hotel (it rather remind HOSTEL :) .I recommend faliraki, but better to pay a little more and go to three or four star hotel than stay in BIlly Studio :(. also not very nice view from balcony, no table, just two chairs. Quite expensive food in the bar, we've never bought there any food. Drinks also expensive, we preffered bought drinks in the city's bar or simply in the supermarket,which was plenty. "

• Travel date: Thu 25th of September 2008

Me and my partner stayed at Billy's stud...

Reviewed Mon 22nd of September 2008

"Me and my partner stayed at Billy's studios this summer. What can I say Faliraki was a lovely place, great weather and friendly people. Billy's however was not. Handed are passports in on the first night we arrived, then 4 days later was asked by sarah a young girl workng there where are passports were they did not seem to know.
Rude bar staff, expensive food and not all that good, expensive drinks and infested with ants.
Could not wait for our 2 weeks to be up and get out of billy's and get home.
Would not recommend to anybody to go to billy's terrible place and terribly rude un helpful people."

• Travel date: Mon 22nd of September 2008

Billys studios is the most freindliest h...

Reviewed Thu 21st of August 2008

"Billys studios is the most freindliest hotel i have ever stayed at.I had the best holiday of my life in falaraki and the place where we stayed made it even better. michael and his wife and sarah and stepahnie were very kind and fun to be around. The night life in falaraki is amzing u wont get any better there is a few good clubs like bed rock and liquid and bars like the tropical bar and 20twenties were all very good.There is alot to do through the day like falraki water park one of the biggest water parks in the uk it was awsome u must try the wave poollots of fun but can be dangerous there is also trips to rhodes and lindos and alot of water sports.I also made two great friends who also stayed at billys.There is also a great selection of restaurants the best one was the opera great food
if ur looking for a mad one i suggest u go to falaraki and stay at billys studios .AMAZING"

• Travel date: Thu 21st of August 2008

12 of us stayed at Billy's 9th July - 24...

Reviewed Tue 29th of July 2008

"12 of us stayed at Billy's 9th July - 24th July. Family made us feel welcome, rooms are basic, but they were clean and just what you need.
One of the girls had 50 Euros taken from her from which we assumed was the cleaners, she chose not to get a safe. I got a safe which was 60 Euros for the 2 weeks and my money was fine.
Hotel about 10 min walk from the strip. Ideal location.
Food at hotel is nice, theres also internet access and a bbq every monday which is yum.
Billy's is one of the nicest hotel in Faliraki! Would definately go back!"

• Travel date: Tue 29th of July 2008

My daughter is currently in the process...

Reviewed Wed 18th of June 2008

"My daughter is currently in the process of having a nightmare holiday at Billy's after having all her money stolen from her room the 2nd theft from her room this holiday after her friend had 170 euros stolen earlier in the week, clearly the cleaners are responsible but the owners don't appear to be too interested. There has also been problems with the room not being very clean on arrival and the cleaners leaving a dirty dust pan on the bed after cleaning the room meaning there were a lot of bugs etc. on a supposedly clean bed. Very unfortunate as this is her first holiday without the parents and we have been going to Faliraki as a family for several years now and Billy's was the first place I ever stayed at in Faliraki back in 1996"

• Travel date: Wed 18th of June 2008

Arrived in faliraki late at night and on...

Reviewed Tue 20th of May 2008

"Arrived in faliraki late at night and on arrival we were welcomed by mike (the owner) and his wife and checked in easily, had a free drink and then went up to the room, mikes brother stefanos took our bags up the stairs for us, when we got in the room eveything was clean and tidy, the pool area was spotless and only a short walk to the supermarkets and nightlife, (only 10 minute walk to bars and clubs) made good friends with mike and also lisa who was the cleaner, would highly recommend billys to anyone who doesnt want to be too close to the nightlife, try tinas (mikes mum) food its like food from back home......."

• Travel date: Tue 20th of May 2008

Hotels near Billy's Studios

Stayed at Billy's Studios? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Billy's Studios

• ANDYTABLET by ANDYTABLET

"i liked BILLYS STUDIOS "

• Stella by Stella

"Billy's is excellent!!! "

Billy's Studios is also called