Kipriotis Village Resort

• tv channel one russia
  • tv rtr planeta russia

great Hotel

Reviewed Wed 3rd of October 2012

"I go to Greece with a good mood and I come back with the best feelings I have ever had.
This Hotel is a paradise !!! Perfect entertainment, perfect place to see the mountains, very nice view.
There was a very good entertainment with the Animation Group by Ms. Oktav
and a wonderful lovely Waiter who entertained us also with his funny magic tricks !!! I love it ;)"

• Travel date: Tue 2nd of October 2012

Very Good Hotel just a few points you should know

Reviewed Tue 14th of June 2011

"I travelled to this Hotel on the 1st June on arrival to the Kipriotis Village I was told that we were booked into the Kiprotis resort which meant they could allocate us in any of there 4 hotels in Kos. They sent us to Hippocrates which was about a 10 minute walk at the road it was a nice enough hotel but no what we had booked. We did manage to get moved 3 nights later thanks to Poppy the reservations manager but by then we had missed most of our holiday! The place is very clean and tidy but make sure you take LOTS of mozzy spray as they are ripe out there. The food is extreamly repetative i've stayed in many all inclusive resorts over the years and for choice and variation this was probably the worse it's very tasty but is the same things every night, myself and my family are not fussy eaters at all but my 3 years old son ended up eating spag bol most days and nights due to the lack of variation and my son is honestly not a fussy eater but apart from that it was chips or sandwiches there was no variation at all apart from changing the meat each night but all the sauces veg etc would all be the same. Entertainment was good although they seem to care more about the Germans and Italians than the British even the kids club they didn't really want to bother with the British kids but there was enough there for us to keep him entertained. In the Hippocrates hotel there is a indoor childrens play land which was good like ball pools, slides etc we took my son there a few times. Don't let me put you off as I would go back just a shame they put us in another hotel and the food wasn't a bit better.

BE CAREFUL IF YOU BOOK WITH IMPERIAL TRAVEL AS OUR TRANSFERS NEVER TURNED UP!!"

• Travel date: Mon 13th of June 2011

amazing! truely amazing!

Reviewed Wed 9th of June 2010

"i have just returned from this hotel :)
it was the forth time i had been
i have visited the island over 20 times to various hotels
and to many others in crete & corfu etc
this is by far the best hotel i have come across
the staff are all very friendly and welcoming
IGNORE ALL THE BAD REVEIWS
the hotel is spendlid!
the entertainment is magnificant
and the animation team translate it into many languages
including english, gertman, dutch, french
there is a kids club for germans and another english
english can join in with the german one and vice versa
its just the german one is spoken mainly in german and the english one spoke mainly in english
i have only been in may & october but its fine getting a sunbed
even if there is not one by the main pool
there are many other pools to choice from!
the germans are rather rude and you are forever getting pushed around by germans taking the last pasties ect ;)
but that is not the hotels fault obviously
the room was basic but perfect
with 3 beds a clean bathroom and a nice balconey
the room also included a double wardrode various draws, a television & a kettle
i also received a nice little fruit basket and a bottle of wine upon arival
the hotel was brilliant thanks for a fabulos holiday :)"

• Travel date: Sat 5th of June 2010

kipriotis village resort

Reviewed Mon 1st of June 2009

"just returned from all inclusive holiday, at the kipriotis village resort. Hotel very big, with excellent pools for the children and a large olympic size pool for mainly adults. The family room we stayed in was basic, but very large and clean. This was mainly a german and dutch resort, and as a result(i think) the entertainment was very poor, and british kids not really catered for in the kids club, there was a lot of segregation!! the food was monotonous and luke warm and every morning i craved some toast- but none available. Would not intend visting this resort again. There are also no proper beaches throughout most of kos. O n the plus- we had a day visit to turkey-and loved it!!!"

• Travel date: Fri 29th of May 2009

do not go

Reviewed Sat 3rd of January 2009

"we went with our friends so in all 4 adults and 6 kids hotel was lovely and clean but that was the best bit when we arrived other people were telling us how bad the food was and that there was no choice thought that most be just fussy but how right they were wotever you had on the first day you were given for the rest of your stay we always stay all inclusive and do expect food to be repeated but not live on the same food for 14 days people were going out buying food in the end the entertainment was terrible we had the animation team they did work hard but think it does need to be changed some of them left there jobs halfway through as they had enough too we actually put one of them up in our room till he could get a flight home he told us that the reps dont even eat in the hotel as the foods bad our rep was leaving to as she had enough of the complaint the hotel is a big complex and they have conferences going on so some days they would close off one of the beach bars and pool areas so everyone was fighting to get drinks and get a spot 2 sun bathe we had to get up at 6 for a sunbed or you had no chance thres only 2 shops outside the complex so we were getting a bus into kos town the best part of the holiday was on a boat trip 2 bodrum and having a juicy kebab there we were eating it as if we hadnt eaten for months we wished we couldve stayed there and not have to return to the hotel if you are thinking of going dont waste your hard earnt money we were so upset we went straight to the travel agents when we got back and did another complaint we are a family that justs lets things go dont complain about nothing we didnt want compensation we just wanted to stop other familes having a bad time there too and that they need to look into how bad things were and put things right after all we all save year round and work hard to have 14 days holidays with our families"

• Travel date: Sat 3rd of January 2009

I Have Just Returned From An AMAZING Hol...

Reviewed Wed 3rd of September 2008

"I Have Just Returned From An AMAZING Holiday Here =)
I Foundd The Overall Hotel Excellent The Staff Were Polite And The Entertainment Was Amazing 24 7.
Whilee I was There I Celebrated My Birthday And Recieved A Free Cake That Was Delicous.
There Are Many Options Of were To Eat I Found The Italion Was The best For Me But It Just depends On Your Taste.
The Water Slides Were Great Fun And Supervised Aswell, Onee Day I Found My Parents On Then.
The Beach Is Always In Perfect Conditon Always Clean But Rocky.
Bars Are everywere So You Near Need A Drink.
There Were Plenty Of Nationalitys There So You Meet Great New People And Everyone Is Friendly Togther And Mix.
Theres Never A Fight Over Sunbeds Plenty To choose From All Over The Hotel.
Activities Are Outstanding And Keep All Ages Busy.
To Be Honest I Never Heard Any One Complaning While I Was There, The Only Reason For Being Bored Would Be If You Didn't Invole Yourslef And Whats The Point On Going On Holiday Then.
Shows Were Always Funny.
Outstanding Hotel
I Would Go BAck Anytime"

• Travel date: Wed 3rd of September 2008

Just returned from this resort after spe...

Reviewed Fri 29th of August 2008

"Just returned from this resort after spending one week there, with my partner and i in one room, and mother and brother in another room. I would not say it was a complete disaster nor would i say it was somewhere return to.

Positives- so i'll start with the positives; rooms are cleaned on a daily basis with fresh towels, plenty of drinks and food at regular intervals, spacious large resort, kids entertainment appears fun (although we had no children with us to really comment)a shingles beach, although not the nicest is refreshing as you can just wonder down and its cooler with the breeze and quiet...

Negatives- so there are unfourtunately many negatives i'm afraid to report, and after reading other peoples review we did go with an open mind to find a very disappointing week. Firstly you are told to go down the stairs on arrival and a bus will pick u up, waiting ten minutes for this bus to cart us to our room over the other side of the complex to be left with no vague idea which direction our room was, and to look around in the dark to find it our selves. English speaking people are a complete minority, and although we are renouned for queing in life, forget all manners as queing politley and saying excuse me does not fit here, the main guests here are german (which i have no problem with) but to be pushed out the food queue, drink queue, ice cream queue etc so they can feed them selves first is not on. There are no manners with people in this place what so ever and your patience can wear thin after a week of this constant rudeness. sun beds, well where do you start, there is a leaflet in your room to say there is no need to put towels on the beds to reserve them for the day as there is more than enough, well no again this is wrong everyone put towels on from 7.30 am onwards, so if you are any later than 9am there is no chance of sitting by either pool. Also the same people sit in the same place everyday, so if by chance you get a bed early and its 'theirs' you really know about it. Food, well its the same thing near enough everyday, pasta, chips, fish, watermelon etc. Its hard to keep eating it seven days in a row, so venturing out of the hotel for a meal is highly recommended, though can be a little prisey at the smarter restuarants. Meal times can only be descriped as a cattle market, 'free for all' sort of atmosphere, people pushing you to get to food, sitting at dirty tables (because there just isnt enough tables or enough staff to clean the tables), drinks are on tap for self service but again pushing others out the way etc. Also evening meals your expected to dress smart. Again something your not told before departure. Holding hands if you're a young couple like myself and partner is a definate no no, this is fround upon and also told not to do in the restuarant area. My mothers room is next, well the smell of sewage was so bad they could not sit in there, and was only able to sleep and shower and quickly out, after reporting it 4 times to reception and twice to our rep nothing was done. Night entertainment, well nothing again in english and sitting in a cramped environment in another language not knowing what was going on was definately not a option.

Things neither postive or negative: Sport activities are available but can be prisey again i.e tennis courts, basketball courts etc. Bike hire out the front is a brillant way of getting into kos town. Location is fair but if you wanted to go to a really good beach that is not just shingles, then its an hour trip away. One week is fine, if you do not let the food and atmosphere get to you and venture out on your own trips i.e bike riding, rent a car, walk into Kos town, a week would probably be ok but over a week would be pretty blick. Had we of known all this we could of made the holiday our own rather than doing things around the hotel (sitting on the balcony), we probably would not have been so dis-satified. Just a small few tips, walking on the pavement outside, you need to walk on one side going into kos town and the other side coming back, as if the same as the cars, as the other side of the same pavement is for bikes and people were known to swear at us for being on the wrong side, but we was not to know otherwise. Also one more good tip, before booking any form of boat trips, walking down the pier in kos town will show you the kind of boats you'll be going on, as when they are descriped at your welcome meeting your not told how cramped the boat is, and when told by our rep we was going on 'a small ferry boat', to get there and it be a pirate ship was again a complete joke and waste of money. "

• Travel date: Fri 29th of August 2008

I was a 17 year old when I went here and...

Reviewed Wed 16th of July 2008

"I was a 17 year old when I went here and I had the time of my life!
The rooms suited us fine, we were travelling with a big group of people of various ages and I don't think anyone had any complaints to make. Admittedly there was a problem at the very beginning of the holiday when we checked in, as they had overbooked the hotel and 2 of our party had to be put up in another hotel nearby for a few days until a room became available for them.

Noise was never a problem for me and you should get a quiet night's sleep since the rooms are far enough away from the bar areas and the pool area where most of the teenage guests tend to hang out in the evenings.

The pool was great, probably not for those looking for a lot of peace and quiet as there are lots of kids running around, but I personally enjoyed the fun and friendly atmosphere. Anyway, there is a HUGE pool open at certain times for adults only - perfect for swimming lots of lengths! There is also a kids pool and a big pirate ship with 2 slides that is pretty popular (even the big kids should give it a go!).

I have no complaints about the food, it was pretty much the same selection every night but it is a pretty big selection so just be sure to vary what you choose. Even fussy eaters will find something that they like. Drinks were fine and there are a few ready mixed up cocktails that you can get - Tequila Sunrise, Blue Lagoon, Pina Colada and Love on the Beach. Be aware that they shut most of the bars at midnight and you then have to pay for drinks at the ones still open.

The animation team were real characters and they love it when you join in their games. Me and my friends got involved with one of the evening shows and it was great fun. There was a decent enough variety of evening entertainment, you just have to pick and choose what you want to see.

If you want to go out at night in Kos town, make sure you catch the last bus in before midnight. To get back there is a taxi rank in the centre and if you're sharing the fare it's not very expensive. We went out one night and didn't pay a single thing on drinks because if you stick to the bars they will often give you free shots just to get you to come in!

I didn't spend much time on the beach as it was a bit stoney for my liking but then it's probably just my personal preference to stay by the pool.

If you're really thorough in your exploration of the hotel you'll find the tiny little chapel near the front entrance of the hotel. It's a really small building but it's quite cute if you can find it.

Overall the hotel was lovely, the atmosphere was great, it had everything we needed and we all had a fabulous holiday!"

• Travel date: Wed 16th of July 2008

excellent holiday. we went a as party o...

Reviewed Wed 25th of June 2008

"excellent holiday. we went a as party of 6, 2 of the party were elderly and my mother in law was in a wheelchair (easy access to all areas with the wheelchair). Fantastic accomodation, our apartments were cleaned on a daily basis, the wee cleaner Dimitri was fantastic. All of the staff were really friendly, nothing was a problem to any of them. I could not believe the size of the complex, how clean it was. Great for families, couples, elderly people in general for everyone. Its near enought to Kos town to walk, but if you are lazy like me and like to be chauffeured around, it only cost 8 Euros in a taxi. One of the things i would say to visit whilst at the complex is the Wee Church - its is so beautiful inside. The meals were nice, especially the Greek Resturant. It was my mother in laws 70th Birthday, and they let us decorate a table for her, and even provided a cake (and it was the best birthday cake i have ever tasted). All in all a great holiday was had by all. The pools are all very clean, and the beach is just 5 minutes outside the hotel. We were only there for 1 week, but next time we go back we will go for 2 weeks. If you are planning a boat trip, go to the harbour - dont book the trips in the hotel, they are double the price. We did the 3 island trip on the Calypso and went to Bodrum, Turkey on the Konstatis - both excellent value for money."

• Travel date: Wed 25th of June 2008

Just back from this resort, and all i ca...

Reviewed Sun 18th of May 2008

"Just back from this resort, and all i can say is DONT believe any of the negative comments about this place ........ there either out-dated or from people who expect 5-star LONDON standards!

I paid around £1000 for me and my 2 kids to go here for a week all-inclusive, and is the BEST grand ive ever spent! Excellant hotel, clean VERY friendly staff, SUPERB kids club (animation team) great food and facilities. Yeh, the pools we're maybe a bit cold, and yeh, the drinks were'nt free AFTER midnight, but seen as though they start serving around 10am, how much DO people wanna drink til!!!?!

I can say, after reading the reviews on this hotel PRIOR to going, i was a little apprehensive and worried ......... but i need'nt have been, was SUPERB!!!

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!!"

• Travel date: Sun 18th of May 2008

first holiday on an AI basis so we did n...

Reviewed Sun 11th of May 2008

"first holiday on an AI basis so we did not know what to expect, to be honest twe were delighted the 1st few days but soon after the food was repatative!! there are several places to eat within the hotel, but all in all over the the places they are all basically serving the same food!
Be warned if you are expecting to get served at the main bar after midnight you will have to pay - but we ordered aloot of drinks one night before 12 so we had a few to get through once the bar was shut - they didint seem happy about it but they served them to us!
the room was very nice, very cool which is great when the weather is really hot, the towel were changed every day (u will need to put them in the bath or on the floor for the maid to change them) however we didnt always do that but they still got changed, the room had a fridge which i was not expecting so it comes in handy for water, cold drinks etc. We origionally requested a room with pool view & upper level we did not get this & when we enquired about this we were told it was fully booked (which it was a there was some world conference on)
although the complex is very big it is not hard to find your way around, we were only away for a week and to be honest it was enough, there is not much to do at all and dfound ourselves bored - yes you make of what you can on your holiday and that what we done, we are 27 & 29 couple but there is not much to do within the complex very child orinated, there is an animation team for the younger ones who are very friendly with and always saying hello n stopping for a chat, you will see them around the pool, getting the kids etc for vollyball on the beach, water polo etc keeping them entertained, at night you will find the entertainment by the shop area not sure what time it starts but mostly for kids, from 9ish for an hour its mainly for adults, then when they are finished they play mucis for 1 hour (but very dated)we usually went into town to kos town which is about 7/8 euros depending on the driver, we headed to bar street, to be honest there isnt much there but it is at the start of the season so we did expect it to be quiet!
if you want to walk to kos town it will take you a good 40mins walk, hire a bike for the day they are cheap we paid 8 euro for 2 bikes usually cheaper but my boyfriend wanted a mountian bike so these are a little more expensive, i would defenetly recomment bikes, as you will see when you get there alot of people have the same idea as it is a fair walk, or alternatively you can get the bus - this cost roughtly 2.80 euro one way.
we alos hired a quad for the day it cost 50 euro it was defenetly worth it - we travel alot about the island, if you can do this or hire a car n get about we travelled into the local areas (higher up in the mountains etc) what some lovely beautiful views, had an amazing day the local as very careful with you on the road which is a relief!
overally we had a good time but a week was long enough, the only disapointment with the hotel was not enough entetrtainment, we went to the hotel next door as they had it on, again the food was repetative, this is the only downfall.
the pools are great bit cold, the olimpic sized pool was warmer there is a park area for the kids to play in next to it.
we alos found the hotel is very international, guest from all over, mostly dutch, germany, chinese, not very many british.

• Travel date: Sun 11th of May 2008

we have just returned from the kipriotis...

Reviewed Fri 9th of May 2008

"we have just returned from the kipriotis village after staying for a week all inclusive.we were a litlle unsure what to expect as we paid a really good price,but the reviews we had read via the website were not good.we were NOT disappointed at all!the staff as a whole we were fantastic and very polite.the resort was immaculate with the cleaners coming to your room daily.the food varied from american style breakfasts to your own home comforts.throughout most of the day you can help yourselves to icecream,hot and cold drinks,and there is a snack bar from 11-3.there is the main pool which is 3 pools divided by a giant pirate ship slide!great fun no matter how old you are!there is also an olympic size pool and an indoor pool.the entertainment team are on the go all day making sure you enjoy your day to the fullest,encouraging you to join in all games such as water polo and making sure the kids are entertained.we would definately recommend this hotel!"

• Travel date: Fri 9th of May 2008

Hotels near Kipriotis Village Resort

Top traveller tips for Kipriotis Village Resort

• Karly by Karly

"A bike ride into Kos Town "

Kipriotis Village Resort is also called