Nissia Kamares Hotel Apartments

Hotel

excellent

Reviewed 5th July 2011

"clean friendly and enjoyed the stay.cant understand why you are no longer in manos brochure.wanted to return in 2012"

• Travel date: 3rd July 2011

wow! going back...

Reviewed 25th June 2009

"I went to Nissia in May 2007, on my boyfriends recommendation!!!!! he was right. We had a great time, we arrived in the dark so what a lovely place to wake up to! ALL staff were very friendly, met some lovely people.........everything was perfect, the sun, the trips, the food, the drink......we made friends for life going there....thats why now in June 2009 i am going back to see Kostas with my daughter and my niece. Can't wait to see Mike at Fu King Gu!!!!!! "

• Travel date: 25th June 2009

had an absolute ball

Reviewed 18th May 2009

"what can i say? just superb rooms very clean (but basic) once you enter the courtyard its like your in another resort.staff brilliant(watch out for ali the manager he loves getting the ouzo out much too often)but hes a star.pool good size and clean ,apartments just a 3 minute walk to centre of bar street.would definately stop here again"

• Travel date: 15th May 2009

lovvveed it!

Reviewed 15th November 2012

"really really enjoyed it here, beautiful place to stay at.. very clean and tidy, all the staff are verry helpfull and kind making you feel right at home. i recomend this to everyone.. lovely people to be staying with and they maked you feel so relaxed, the beach is litraly 1-2 mins away from the hotel.. perfectly located by shops and bars.. should have booked two weeks tho. me and my patner enjoyed so much we are going back in sept for another week =D"

• Travel date: 10th May 2009

Wicked time!

Reviewed 28th October 2012

"When myself and 6 friends booked up to go kos for a lively first time holiday without any adults i was a bit worried, the travel agent had assured me it was an up and coming lively place and many youngsters were choosing to go there - and she couldn't have been more correct! With bar street open most of the night and the likes of Status and Starlight i could of stayed there forever! DON'T MISS THE BEST FOAM PARTY IN EUROPE! - BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! Kos is really lively with bar street a 5minute walk away. Nightclub Status is literally a 3 minute walk. However it is still sechluded enough to get away from the nightlife if you want! Yet Nissia itself was a lovely place to stay wether you are 18 or 80! However the apartments wasn''t great if you planned to stay in there a long time! The pool isn't massive but when theres only around 40 rooms at Nissia it's not to much of a bother. The beach isn't anything special however a boat trip away is bubble beach and that was gorgeous! If you are going on your first clubbing holiday kos is the place to go!!!"

• Travel date: 10th February 2009

Loved Nissia and Kamares, full of charm great place to be !!

Reviewed 17th November 2012

"I stayed at The Nissia and Kamares, the first week of June with my four year old son and my partner.so the perfect time for a quick getaway. This warm friendly, traditionally built and decorated hotel is located within walking distance from the lovely beaches.The hotel apartments are perfectly designed to cater for the summer holiday, the rooms and gardens are preciously kept. The fantastic Greek maids made our stay,when walking into a spotless apartment every evening coming back from the beach.The swimming pool is great, extremely clean,set amongst the pretty flowers,a perfect place to relax and have a quiet swim. The pool staff were always very happy to see you, and made you feel very welcome.The manager, Kostas was always around to guide us and give us some tips on eating out and exploring the beautiful island. We rented a car for a few days, its highly recommended to see the real highlights of the island. Booking now my stay for this summer."

• Travel date: 26th January 2009

could be better

Reviewed 17th December 2008

"In a great location close to the beach and main resort. The apartments from the outside are attractive, however, inside they are a bit dated. The mattresses are VERY hard, the shower head in our room should have been replaced years ago, although roomy, not a very comfortable apartment to stay in. Slight problem with coakroaches and there were mozzies squashed on the walls. Catering equipment as you would expect are basic. Overall the apartments are clean and the staff are helpful and friendly. Despite the relatively minor issues mentioned, we did enjoy our stay. "

• Travel date: 17th December 2008

Highly recommended

Reviewed 14th December 2008

" I stayed at Nissia & Kamares Studios with a few friends, this was my 2nd time in Kos so I wanted a place to sleep without being disturbed at 5 AM and this place was perfect yet so near to the town center and beach! I loved the traditional style of the apartments and the staff were very friendly and some have become personal friend with us! Rooms were simple with tile floors but comfortable and with space for 3 people, cleaned and tidied 5 days a week by the hardworking maids. Some reviewers complained about the lack of sunlight, but its the way how the apartments were built and located, also provides great shade so air con wasn't really required. Pool / bar area is pleasant and quite sociable, it also has a pool table and Nintendo Wii. It is a very good place to stay for your money and is modestly priced against other 3 star hotels, if you really do need air con its only a reasonable weekly rate, aswell as the safebox. Highly recommended for civillised singles and couples of all ages. "

• Travel date: 14th December 2008

not good. we booked a first floor room t...

Reviewed 1st October 2008

"not good. we booked a first floor room thinking it would have a good balcony, it was like being in a tree house very dark no sun. this made the apartment very dark lights on in the daytime. when we got the room there were mozzys splattered all over the cellings and walls and rotches in the bathroom running around. pool side bar ok but order food and it comes with chips [ potato chips, crisps] the town is great good bars ect but we would find better rooms."

• Travel date: 1st October 2008

Depends what you want

Reviewed 17th November 2012

"This hotel is in a good location, set just a short walk from the main bars, clubs and beach, but far away enough not to be troubled with the noise at night. The hotel is very pretty and there is a nice pool area, however a major problem during June was the cockroaches! if your room is on the ground floor you can be sure they will make their way in. During our stay one came up through the shower whilst my friend was in it! you can imagine the screams. After a few visitors we asked to be moved rooms to a higher floor and after that had no problems. The rooms are basic, in the first room the fan in the bathroom didn't work which meant the whole room was damp and I would not describe them as self catering - only a small stove, kettle and a small fridge and not enough plates for the four of us, towels etc only get changed every other day, which is not really suitable on a beach holiday and we ended up buying some extra towels. The staff are vey friendly and all the grounds etc are kept very clean. Basically this is a lively friendly hotel and best for groups of young friends looking to enjoy the night life in kos!"

• Travel date: 16th September 2008

Loved it!

Reviewed 3rd November 2012

"My partner and I have just got back from Kos and we had an amazing time, mainly down to the fantastic staff at the Nissia & Kamares. It is a lively place to stay but as they have to turn music off by midnight you have no trouble getting a good night's sleep. There were families and young people staying here and all said they really enjoyed their stay and would come back. The staff were such lovely, kind and helpful people - they added to a perfect holiday. The rooms were clean and had everything you required. My advise - go and you will see for youself what a great place this is."

• Travel date: 11th August 2008

Absolutley gorgeous apartments and studi...

Reviewed 23rd July 2008

"Absolutley gorgeous apartments and studios. Perfect place to stay. What we loved about it was 2 minute work away from the hotel, it's resturants, clubs and bars galore but the accommodation seems like you're a million miles away. You'd never guess you're in the middle of a lively up-beat resort once you arrive at the Nissia & Kamares as it's so peacful and the surroundings are beautiful. Staff were pleasant and always happy to help. Perfect for families, couples and groups. (Whilst we were there, we noticed all ages at the hotel.) Rooms were basic and clean and you've got all the equipment you need for a self catering holiday. There is a supermarket literally around the corner where you can get all your essenitals. So don't worry if you forget to pack shampoo or toothpaste!!! Overall, perfect little accommodation with a bar open till 3am...which is always a bonus. Good times! "

• Travel date: 23rd July 2008

Hotels near Nissia Kamares Hotel Apartments

Top traveller tips for Nissia Kamares Hotel Apartments

• by janette71

"Fu King Gu, the bar at Nissia. The Lazy Day trip was great...Kos town was lovely and interesting"

• by stujoy1964

"adelfia brill food and big portions, ellies carvery good value"

• by anh165

"Try Nemos Restaurant (wide variety and cheerful enthuastic staff) & Teos (local traditional dishes)"

Nissia Kamares Hotel Apartments is also called