Good

Thank you very much to Zorzi's , Mr Spyr...

Reviewed Thu 7th of August 2008

"Thank you very much to Zorzi's , Mr Spyros,and wife to be respect,honest,good and friendly.
We enjoy a lot our vacation.
The room are clean,comfortable,tv sat,frigo,air cond. and on site they show the reality.
Thank you very much again we'll see the next time.
In this place you'll find a nice time to spend.
Thank you very much Spyros....go on on this way,never do like the rubbery of drossos hotel."

• Travel date: Thu 7th of August 2008

we're just come back in Italy from Peris...

Reviewed Tue 5th of August 2008

"we're just come back in Italy from Perissa in Santorini island, and we're mr. Spiros's guests. Mr Spiros and his wife are wonderful persons they are polite and kindly with all their guests...we are so happy to meet mr Spiros and if is possible next year we'll come back in santorini and in his hotel Zorzis. thanks Mr. Spiros! see you soon!!!
Cristina & Raymond"

• Travel date: Tue 5th of August 2008

Hotel Zorzis

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"Very nice place where me and my girlfriend spent a week in the august 2007. Hotel is simple but very welcoming, with a beautiful swimming pool, located in perissa, a little locality of wonderful island of santorini. Position of hotel is optimal, because it is located near the sea, and near the center of perissa.
But the principal feature of Zorzis Hotel is its owner Spiros, very nice guru of the island and big adviser of the specialities of perissa and santorini. He will welcome you with his liking and his smile, but, principally, with his Ouzo, a speciality drink of the island that him will offer you without limits.....
This hotel will make you and your lovefriend feel at home.

Giovanni e Carla from Naples"

• Travel date: Sat 24th of November 2007

A Paradise in Paradise!!!

Reviewed Thu 13th of December 2012

"Where do I begin? The Zorzis Hotel is THE place to stay in the gorgeous town of Perissa. Spiros is a magnificent host, carefully attending to each guest as if we were one of his own family members! Our room was comfortable and exceptionally clean and modern. Spiros maintains a fantastic garden around the hotel, creating a warm and inviting ambience to return to after enjoying the many activities Perissa (with its black sandy beaches) and Santorini have to offer. Now for the POOL - my boyfriend and I saw alot of pools in the area, but we are proud to say, we swam in the MOST BEAUTIFUL one!!! And, WOW, what a view from that pool! Spiros had it custom designed and it faces a magnificent mountain with a tiny church carved into it -- breathtaking!!! It was a treat just hanging out at the pool!! But, you must enjoy all that Santorini has to offer. Don't miss the volcano, hot springs, Oia tour -- it goes all day and is totally unforgettable. The bus picks you up very near the Zorzis Hotel's door for the tour. We climbed the volcano, sailed on a ship, swam into the hot spring waters, took a donkey ride and walked up an unbelieveable flight of steps (get into shape for this one - or take the donkey ride )- up to the town of Oia where you will see the most magnificent sunset of your life! - All in one day!! At night, you will choose from a huge array of tavernas to eat dinner - fantastic food at all the restaurants, and then retire to a club or ouzeria for drinks. Fantastic!!! Out of the 26 days I spent in Greece, the six days I spent at the Zorzis Hotel in Santorini were the most memorable. It was really hard to leave. I certainly HIGHLY recommend the Zorzis Hotel. Spiros and his friendly staff will take good care of you in beautiful Santorini."

• Travel date: Wed 19th of September 2007

Great choice

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"This hotel gets lost on the Internet, but once we got to Perissa we realized we could not of booked a better hotel (via email that I found on the hotel website). It has spotlessly clean rooms and pool area, great location - less than a 5 min walk to the beach, a very friendly and hospitable hotel owner, Spiros, who made sure we felt comfortable at Santorini.
Everything in the hotel is beautifully designed (a nice pool surrounded by a garden) and convenient - air conditioner is installed high up the wall so the cold air would not blow directly at you – and is operated with a remote control; there is a safe/fridge/phone in the room and all rooms have balconies with garden or pool/mountain views.
We extended our 3-day stay there by 1 day (all we had free), as many guests who visit this hotel do. The hotel has a nice and friendly atmosphere and if I go back to Santorini, Perissa and Zorzis would be my #1 choice."

• Travel date: Mon 10th of September 2007

Love Santorini

Reviewed Thu 20th of December 2012

"Overall the hotel was exceptional. The rooms were immaculate, the pool was awesome with spectacular views of the mountain. The owner "Spiros" was very accommodating and hospitable.

My partner and I were totally impressed with the hotel and would stay there anytime when in Santorini."

• Travel date: Fri 17th of August 2007

Highly Recommended

Reviewed Wed 24th of October 2012

"This boutique hotel, situated on the main strip of Perissa, is a short stroll to the perfect black sandy stretch of beach. The hotel is brightly lit, clean and in immaculate condition. The pool is absolutely gorgeous with a mountainous backdrop. Zorzis is exceptional value for money but what made it special is the warm hospitality of Greek Sea Captain and owner Spiros."

• Travel date: Sun 12th of August 2007

We have just returned from a holiday in...

Reviewed Sun 22nd of July 2007

"We have just returned from a holiday in Perissa, staying at this lovely hotel. The rooms are very clean and comfortable, having private bathroom, air conditioning, fridge, and balcony.

The large pool is set in beautiful surroundings and there is a terrace surrounded by lovely flowers.

The owner will do anything to make your stay extremely happy. The hotel is near to the beach, shops, restaurants, and local bus. A wonderful holiday."

• Travel date: Sun 22nd of July 2007

Brilliant!

Reviewed Thu 29th of November 2012

"I have stayed here twice and loved it both times. There are only 10 rooms which means it is nice and quiet by the lovely pool. The breakfast is simple but nice and the service is great. I very much recommend Zorzis and will be going again myself soon hopefully."

• Travel date: Fri 18th of February 2005

WHAT A GREAT HOTEL

Reviewed Thu 20th of December 2012

"We've just returned from a 2 week holiday in perissa santorini where we stayed at the Zorzis Hotel.The hotel couldn't have been in a better spot.Really close to bars,restaurants,shops and the beach.Spiros the hotel manager made us feel at home from the moment we checked in.The rooms were great and the pool area wonderfully relaxing with a spectacular mountain backdrop.We would highly recommend The Zorzis Hotel and hope to return soon."

• Travel date: Thu 30th of September 2004

Home away from home

Reviewed Thu 13th of December 2012

"I have just returned from my holiday in Santorini,what a fantastic island.I stayed at the Zorzis Apts,the people are so friendly and helpful.It was like my home away from home.It is somewhere i will be returning to very soon."

• Travel date: Tue 28th of September 2004

Superb little gem

Reviewed Tue 30th of October 2012

"A Great little gem of a hotel. Basic facilities yet clean and well placed. Rooms with Pool views seem far away from the main road which is located at the front of the hotel. The view across the excellent pool terrace towards the mountains provides peace and relaxation . Whilst simply walking out of the front door puts you among the bars and shops with only a short walk to the sea and beach. Spiros the owner makes your stay enjoyable and looks after all guests. Perhaps it's only limiting feature is the simple breakfast withlack of variation. I would use this hotel again without hesitation."

• Travel date: Tue 15th of June 2004