Good

A place that should remain remarkable!

Reviewed Tue 27th of November 2012

"An extraordinary friendly and gentle accomodation that provides you one of the best holidays in the graphic bluewhite color of the myconian island and the agean sea!
Thanasis and Stavroula are gona be there for you
to serve you and make the best to fill yours vacation with greek hospitality!
I wish to both of them the best and always be a step in front of all the rest competitors!"

• Travel date: Thu 4th of May 2006

Incredible hospitality!

Reviewed Sat 22nd of December 2012

"My husband and I just returned from a 5 night stay in Mykonos. The hospitality was by far the best we have encountered in all of our European travels. This family takes a lot of pride in their hotel and they go out of their way to ensure that your stay is perfect.
The hotel is very clean, the location is great, and the breakfast was very good.
The bus stops every two hours and for one euro each you can go to the center of town.
There is a nice little market across the street and a wonderful restaurant that is attached to the Hotel Petinos. This is a great place to stay and we hope to return someday.
The only disadvantage was the lack of a hairdryer. We sorely missed this."

• Travel date: Sat 29th of April 2006

Wow!

Reviewed Sat 22nd of December 2012

"Best place I've stayed at my whole four months traveling. Everything is super clean, everyone is soo very nice, and the area is right next to the beach! I kept getting impressed by the staff as my stay went by. It feels so great finally having the staff be so very nice for a change. I definetly would recommened this place to anyone."

• Travel date: Fri 28th of April 2006

Typical mykonian hospitality!!!

Reviewed Fri 14th of December 2012

"Everything was amazing!
We loved the personal touches and felt Stauroula and Thanasis(owners) went out of their way to make us feel at home away from home.
I would highly recommend this small family hotel to anyone thinking to visit mykonos.
It was an experience we will not forget."

• Travel date: Thu 26th of January 2006

Warm & Friendly Family Hotel

Reviewed Sun 25th of November 2012

"My husband & I stayed for 4 nights in Sept 05. We found a great, inviting atmosphere at Hotel Argo. Thanasis met us at the port. He and his sister, Stavroula were super friendly. It is a smaller, family run hotel. Yes, there is no pool, but why wouldn't you want to swim at the amazing beaches! It is very close to Psarou and Platys Gialos beach. A short walk to (5 min) to Paraga and a 20 minute hike (15 min past Paraga) to Paradise Beach. The bus stop is less than 100m out the door & can take you to town in 10 minutes. There are a ton of great places to eat as well.
Our room was clean, with a fridge & a safe. The shower was the best one we had seen in Greece; it had a curtain! The people who run the hotel are what make it so great, so if you enjoy hospitality I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Travel date: Fri 23rd of December 2005

Not a very good stay

Reviewed Sun 28th of October 2012

"I was on an island Hopping in 2005 and during my visit on the famous island of Mykonos (one of the most enchanging destinations) I stayed with my wife at the argo hotel on plati gyalos.

I choose this hotel based on its comments. Actually, it is a small family hotel, pleasant, clean but without anything remarkable.

It does not have any swimming pool or any proper restaurant and the breakfast is average of quality and products.

The location is also dangerous as it is next to the main traffic road and the noise is also annoying. (Ask for a room on the left side of the building)

The interior design is not anything special either. (check Mykonos Blu Hotel)

Overall, a standard three star hotel with a lot of room for improvement."

• Travel date: Fri 25th of November 2005

We love, we love, we love!!!!!!

Reviewed Tue 27th of November 2012

"This was a great break from the big city atmosphere.
Argo hotel and the Staff is amazing.
We had a wonderful stay,
the room and the view was beautiful
and the staff was * * * * * .
Everyone here is friendly,warm and helpful.

Expect our return... Hopefully soon!

Thank you so much."

• Travel date: Sun 6th of November 2005

Highly recommend

Reviewed Sun 25th of November 2012

"We spent 2 nights at Hotel Argo at the beginning of our 10 day Greek island tour. We began our vacation on a very high note. Argo had set the bar for hotels.

From the friendly service, the great food, the close beaches, the projection television showing movies at night... All in all, a great experience.

Randy & Paige
Montreal, Canada"

• Travel date: Thu 27th of October 2005

Perfect choice

Reviewed Fri 14th of December 2012

"We stayed at the Argo for two nights and loved it. The location is just a short and convenient bus ride from the center of action in Mykonos. The beach is a very short walk and there are restaurants all along the beach front. The family that owns the hotel is very friendly and helpful, meeting the ferry and driving us to the yacht harbor for a sailboat trip. The room was clean, bright and comfortable."

• Travel date: Sun 9th of October 2005

Perfect hotel with great value

Reviewed Sun 23rd of December 2012

"Hotel Argo is a fantastic hotel for the location, value and service. A family owned business and each member takes pride in their work. Anything we needed, we got within minutes. They met us at the airport and made sure we got back the same way. The rooms are a perfect size and the location to the bus stop couldn't be closer. The beach is just down the road and the first restaurant right on the beach is the best. This location is perfect for getting into town without being too close to it. You will not be dissapointed with this hotel. The only downside is there is no pool."

• Travel date: Sun 25th of September 2005