Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA

Rocabella Mykonos Hotel

Good

Top Notch Hotel, Outstanding Service

Reviewed 24th December 2012

"My wife and I stayed at Rocabella and had a wonderful time. The hotel is very clean and appears to be fairly new. The staff went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed and to make us feel at home. I feel fortunate we traveled during the off-season because the crowds were minimal in town and we felt as if we had the whole hotel to ourselves. Upon arrival we were up-graded to one of the fantastic suites from our mid-grade room for no additional expense. Just after getting to the room, the Staff delivered a complimentary bottle of wine and fruit and later gave us an additional bottle of champagne (very nice). The front desk was extremely helpful and friendly. The restaurant and spa were not open due to the time of year. Also because of the time of year, our breakfast was delivered daily to our room...it was fantastic as well! The location requires a 5-6 EURO taxi ride into town which was fine by me, beautiful views. I found the Rocabella's location much better than others in town which are surrounded by narrow streets, noise, and traffic. Also, there is a great Irish Pub just down the road which provides a great place to watch the sunset while you have a drink and enjoy the atmosphere and quality food. Bottom-line, you can't go wrong with this hotel. I'll be back for sure!"

• Travel date: 8th March 2009

Magnificent Rocabella

Reviewed 22nd December 2012

"This boutique hotel in Mykonos has all the luxury that I expected. The check in was great, the breakfast was excellent with a variety of traditional Greek products and everything was fresh. I stayed there with a friend from the 28th of May for 5 days and I wish I had more time. The hotel staff was extra friendly and professional the same time. The rooms were large and nicely decorated and clean every day.The housekeeper also left us candies on the pillow each time (great turn down service,not seen in all hotels). The pool was extra large and not noisy at all!!!!!The hotel has a baby pool for the guests that have children...great!I finally managed to relax...I had the most delicious Caipirinia served to me at my pool bed!The hotel pool is very exotic with pool beds! The restaurant offered Greek delicacies at great prices so most of the time we stayed in to eat....Oh! I strongly recommend the Agios sostis tavern...don't miss that out! Last but not least, the hotel offers great views towards the town center and the island opposite to it Delos or Ikaria I am not sure but it is great...Red sunset was the top attraction as all hotel guests gather around 7.00 pm to watch it...At that time the hotel offers great cocktails and apperitif... Overall a great stay!I will definately visit this year again, maybe june or September because July and August it's very busy the island, so try to avoid that!"

• Travel date: 23rd January 2009

10 stars all around!!!

Reviewed 20th December 2012

"I found out about this hotel through a friend and decided with my girlfriend to try it out. After a long flight from San Francisco to Athens and then to Mykonos we had finally arrived!!! We were greeted at the entrance by Joanna and Roi who were extremely sweet and prepared to check us in. After a few minutes at the front desk checking in and some pleasantries Joanna took us to our room. A beautiful corner suit with a private entrance and views overlooking the town and sea, the sun also set there every night which made for some great pictures. The room was great large comfy bed, mini bar stereo with Ipod dock, TV and very nicely decorated. We dumped our things stripped and jumped into our oversized bath tub to soak and decompress after the long trip…A few moments later a knock at the door its Roi with a bottle of champagne and some fresh fruit!! Sweet!! What a start to our vacation. The next morning we went to breakfast which is served by the pool and although its secluded from the sun you are still sitting outside with fabulous views. Breakfast includes a selections of cereals, pastries, eggs bacon sausages, fruit, yogurt, eggs, bacon, sausages, coffee, juice..etc etc all fine after breakfast we decided to rent a car to see the island, a quick call to the front desk and 30 minutes later the car company was at the hotel with a car and they gave us 15 Euros off the price per day for renting through the hotel which was nice. Then Joanna pulled out a map and suggested a few places to go to. And off we went the hotel is very close to the center of Mykonos and also the main roads which take you around the island making travel very easy from place to place. We returned to the hotel in the evening to catch the sun set and while sitting on our front patio Joanna came by to check up on us and asked if we wanted anything, we couldn’t make our minds up so she said ‘trust me” and 5 minutes later we were sipping iced cappuccinos and having sorbets as the sun went down hmmm. For dinner Roi suggested we try Coo, we decided to do so and Roi made all the arrangements. We showed up and everything was ready for us once again, we had amazing sushi and enjoyed the atmosphere. All in all the experience at the hotel was great we never had any problems and the team there more than catered to our needs and made sure our every wish was satisfied and that our stay went without any problems Rocca Bella rocks i would recomend it to anyone!!"

• Travel date: 5th August 2008

Service with a smile on and the hotel is awesome too

Reviewed 24th October 2012

"By European standards, I would have to say the service at Rocabella is one of the best I have come across and its probably the best hotel in Mykonos. You can really tell the staff here are looked after and seem to be having a great time while going out of their way to look after their guests. The rooms are clean with large beds that are very comfortable. Everything is almost new. Our room has a really excellent view to wake up to, the hotel is designed in a way so that most rooms have excellent water views. There is lots of common areas for the guests to share and they have not cramed in to maximse the space like other hotels. There are only 16 or 18 rooms so they have really given it a lot of breathing space. You can hire for free DVDs and Books from their library for your entertainment. There is also free WiFi available to all hotel guests. The breakfast has a good range and is avaiable till midday which is great when you want to sleep in. There is a hotel dog, called Fevos that is very friendly and hangs around the hotel . Our 2.5 yr old son especially enjoyed the dog's company and petting it. Overall, no complaints and special mention to Joanna and Maria that made our stay very memorable. Because we were so impressed we also stopped by for some cocktails and watch the sunset at their other hotel in Santorini (a must stay for honeymooners as its a stunning hotel). From just the few hours we spent there, we could tell the great service was Rocabella's motto. The hotel in Mykonos is not very far from anything, but you can hire a Car or a Quadbike (lot of fun) for a small fee and its totally worth it to explore the island. You can reach the main town within 4-5 minutes by car. Try our Rocabella, you will not be dissapointed."

• Travel date: 8th June 2008

Lovely & romantic place to stay but location is no good

Good
Reviewed 20th December 2012

"We stayed 3 nights in Rocabella Art Hotel in early may 2008. It was a very special hotel with designer achitecture & mykonian style. Joanna & Mania were very friendly and welcoming during our stay and always try to give us their best service. Our deluxe room was fantastic with private terrace view of the Aegean & Chora (town). Special touches were seen particularly with the plush bath robes and welcome champagne. There bathroom has a jaccuzi shower and terrace does have one outdoor jaccuzi but unfortunately was not installed in time for our enjoyment. The breakfast was decent though not too much variety. Pool and bar area was very nice & tastefully decorated. Now here's the not so good part. The location was clearly out of the way to town and most beaches. Hardly any tavens or cafe nearby without a reasonable time for walking. Trust me, it will takes more than 30 mins to walk to the town & the path is not walking friendly. The bus to Agios Stefanos (location of the hotel) is not frequent so don't even rely on it. Taxi is costly. The best way is to rent a car if you plan to stay in this hotel which i did so. The hotel does provide transfer to/from port but mind you, it is not cheap. All in all, it is a nice boutique hotel with a feel of serenity & romance. Perfect for couple but probably not with kids or elderly. The service of staff is prompt and reliable but location is not ideal unless you decide not to move around the island too much."

• Travel date: 8th May 2008

the gem of mykonos

Reviewed 24th December 2012

"the rocabella is gorgeous, as pretty as the photos in the website. service is OUTSTANDING, joan and her colleagues went out of their way to make our stay an UNFORGETTABLE one. i LOOOOVED the plush mexx bathrobes and bath towels, a nice luxe touch i didnt expect. our room was a 2 bedroom deluxe, perfect for families. my daughter mila loved the way the second room was designed like the interior of a ship, and the bed was tucked into a snug corner, and has a painting of a view from the window of a ship which adds to the charm of the room. we had a balcony overlooking the sea, which is only 5 minutes by foot, past a sweet chapel on the beach. mila and dani made friends with the adorable friendly hotel cat, rocca, and the dogs fivos and belga, and spent many hours watching dvd and lounging around watching the sea. i would recommend a stay at rocabella art hotel to anyone wanting to discover mykonos minus the crowds and hustle and bustle of the town. unforgettable...."

• Travel date: 3rd April 2008

Rocabella has it all...Excellent experience

Reviewed 22nd December 2012

"Magnificent views. Outstanding hospitality. I cannot stress enough how welcoming and attentive the staff is. We were greeted as though we were welcome friends and treated as such for our entire stay. The hotel is brand new and very clean. Our suite was spacious, contempory and fashionable. The closet had robes and new slippers for lounging. The linens were crisp and the bed comfortable. The oversized balcony offered a stunning view. We enjoyed the sunset with a glass of wine every evening. A hearty breakfast was made to order each morning and included eggs, omlettes, bacon, yogurt & cheeses, cereal, fruit etc as well as an array of fresh bakery items. We liked in particular the significant amount of common area to enjoy. So many of the other hotels have every bit of spaced packed with rooms to maximize revenue but Rocabella has sprawling sun decks, etc. Many European hotels have few or none of these ammenities and cost nearly as much. One other note, I do recommend renting a car or other motorized transport as the hotel is a bit of a distance from the main town and most of the beaches. Overall, our 5 night stay at Rocabella was a delight. Special thanks to Joanna for making our visit so memorable."

• Travel date: 29th March 2008

Hotels near Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA

Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA is also called

• rocabella mykonos art hotel
  • rocabella art agios stefanos
  • rocabella mykonos