Happy Days Studios

18 G Lapidis, Malia, Crete 700 07 Greece

Cheeky Boogers!! Rm 27!

Good

"2 weeks in Happy Days was the BEST!!

Awesome Holiday........... FAB staff, Dina, Little Chris, Big Chris, Faye and Georgia have to be some of the most amazing people we have ever met!
Our room was spacious and super clean....exceeded all expectations. Balcony was great for people watching and catching up on the local gossip!! ;) HAHA!!
The 2 Chris' do the BEST cocktails and the Sunday BBQ was well worth the money. Great atmosphere and going to miss them all so much!

The 3 other groups of 2 girls also made our stay........ great groups of people, MALIA 2010 FAMILY!!

Couldn't have asked for more from our stay here! We are definately going to miss Bob Marley at 10am every morning!!

Big Love guys!

Becky and Annie (Chocolate and Milk!)"

• Travel date: Thu 17th of June 2010

TREATS!

"Treats, had an awesome time, met a lot of very nice people, the staff were always nice to myself and all my friends, no probs. M.I.N.E!"

• Travel date: Tue 8th of June 2010

Very happy days !!

"Stayed at happy days in may this year, what a fantastic place, never have a group of staff made myself and my girlfriend so welcome, they made a good holiday a great holiday !! They could not do enough for us and we hope we get the chance to see them all again soon !!"

• Travel date: Sat 5th of June 2010

BEST TIME EVER

"The staff are all fantastic especailly big chris on the bar, we wewre the group of lads from cardiff wales, who stayed there in may 2010. All the staff from the moment we got there made us feel right at home. Fantastic facilities, to beautiful relaxing atmosohere. Would recommend this hotel to everyone, A big thank you to all the staff will defo return Thanks to all the staff for such a beautiful stay, THE BEST IN MALIA"

• Travel date: Sun 16th of May 2010

Great Holiday

"Had an amazing time at Happy days, the Staff Giorga, Dina and Chris were fantastic. The food is great and the price is good. They also do a good happy hour. We were well loooked after and made to feel very welcome. Had a great holiday."

• Travel date: Thu 14th of January 2010

Amazing Staff - Made my holiday

"Had an amazing time at Happy days, the Staff Giorga, Faye, Dina, Chris and Little Chris were fantastic, not only did they ensure that we had a good holiday but they also entertained us everytime we came into contact with them. Would also like to thank them for helping me sort out my money problems (Lost my bag with everything in it) and making me enjoy the rest of my holiday.... brilliant place"

• Travel date: Tue 8th of December 2009

Super days!

"Fantastic hotel, clean rooms, helpful and funny staff. We stoped there for 2 weeks and it was the best holiday ever! The bar is open 24 7 with great food at descent price, happy hour and they are doing a BBQ night which is a great night.
Dimitri the night watch is strict but fair, he helped me to my room more than once... Clean rooms with air-con, TV and all the basic stuff.
I really enjoyed Happy Days and I'm going back there!"

• Travel date: Sat 14th of November 2009

Fantastic Holiday Experience with great food and sun.

"Our family have stayed at these apartments a number of times and have nothing but praise for the staff, who are friendly, very helpful and provide lots of fun and entertainment. The rooms are cleaned on a regular basis and any problems are rectified as soon as reported. The location is near "The Old Village" where all the best Tavernas in Malia are. These apartments are family run and kids will find the two pools and the food supplied in the apartment Cafe excellent, the adults will also find a choice of great Greek dishes if your tired of fast food.
OK you have to walk to get to the famous Malia Night Life but then after a few wild nights you need some peace and time to relax and this is just the place"

• Travel date: Fri 2nd of October 2009

Great holidays!

"I had my best holidays at Happy days studios. The appartments are really clean and comfortamble but the best thing is the staff. They are friendly, fun to be with and very helpful with everything that we asked. Malia is a very nice place to be and I think that Happy days is ideal for relaxing holidays. Dont miss it!!!"

• Travel date: Mon 7th of September 2009

Happy days is fantastic!!!

Good

"Went to Happy Days with my best friend, we enjoyed the stay and would definatly go back again next year. All the staff are lovely and will help you out as best they can, didn't go to the famous BBQ on the sunday but we wish we had now as we heard it was a good night. Met some nice people there and stayed around the pool a couple of times which I never do usually. All I can say is it was a really good place to stay, the rooms were clean and even had a TV which is rare, really enjoyed it, thanks guys!!"

• Travel date: Sun 6th of September 2009

Happy Days? Dismal depressing days here!! Disgusting...Rude...Dirty...Unhelpful...Look elsewhere!!”

"Nothing different to any of the other poor reviews on here...just awful! Look elsewhere! Somehow these people have acquired money to 'run' these apartments. They do not care one bit for any of their 'guests'...they are rude, confrontational & unhelpful. They only want to reap any extra money they can off their guests who they perceive to be gullible enough to cough up.
***Given 1 towel for a week then expected to pay 15 euros on leaving because it was dirty!***
***Threatened repeatedly with eviction if having a few drinks on our balcony!***
Fay is belligerent & jealous of all the good looking English girls who stay here ... obviously very insecure in her fake 'designer' joggers! Everything about this place is fake....do not trust the 'positive' reviews....
*** DITTO to the DO NOT RENT FROM HERMES QUAD HIRE!*** Lascivious perverted extortionist crooks!! ..."

• Travel date: Sat 9th of August 2014

defo the place to go!!

"I just back from a two week stay at Happy Days and loved every minute of it. All staff are great .... one of the nicest families iv ever met !!
I have traveled around a lot and never have i been made to feel so welcome. The rooms are fine , food is amazing and banter is great ... I am already going back and I am sure i will many more times :)"

• Travel date: Fri 8th of August 2014

Hotels near Happy Days Studios

Stayed at Happy Days Studios? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Happy Days Studios

• tye by tye

"mental week, definatly do it again "

• Claire Young by Claire Young

"The loft (great for pre drinking) "

• Malia09 by Malia09

"SO-DA, Mr Sandwitch... Booze Cruise is a must.. "

• ninamarie by ninamarie

"good night life, but dont stay in happy days hotel, there are much nicer places "

• howey111 by howey111

"Durty Nellys Irish Pub/Restaurant.Probably the best chef in Malia,and i HIGHLY recommend the lasagne "

• TherealDH by TherealDH

"Great fun!! lots of fitties "

• 28 - 11 July 09 Happy days Bournemouth Crew by 28 - 11 July 09 Happy days Bournemouth Crew

"one word - youwillloveit! "

"Best bar is Union Jack and Best club is Pop world haa ! "

• KellyKavanagh by KellyKavanagh

"Sun, Sea, Sand And Clubs! "

• rebecca1984 by rebecca1984

"wicked will defo go back "

• JMcCormick by JMcCormick

"Hot and an amazing night life!! "

• JMcCormick by JMcCormick

"Happy Days the foos there is the best and the strip!! "

• adamf000 by adamf000

"zoo,zig zags,to many to name "

• JACKONTOUR by JACKONTOUR

"zoo bar, jumpin jaks, banana, candy, zigzags etc. "

• amanda ryan by amanda ryan

"yu have to cheeck out gringos a mexican resurant "

• len williams by len williams

"Respect the locals at all times. "

• jmot by jmot

"Malia is wicked But Happy Days isn't!!! "

• JoJo by JoJo

"This is not a hotel for families or children "

• flybydevil by flybydevil

"If you stay here try to go out for the day and night ! "

• littleone2010 by littleone2010

"malia is class happy days, dont bother "