Bella Elena Apartments

Malia, Malia, Crete 700 07 Greece

Good

amazing ! love it

"Staying here now cant believe the reviews the hotel amazing really clean.The bar is good priced and the staff are really friendly and welcoming. defo come here again ! "

• Travel date: Mon 20th of August 2012

AMAZZZZZING!

"When we got to Bella Ellena it was about 1/2ish am and the manager (Niko) was there to meet us with a massive grin on his face, such a lovely man! Every night that we went out he would also make sure he told us to have a good night and when we got home he'd ask us all about our night and ask us where we had been/ what we'd done! The boys were lovely aswell, and the mother was so nice. The hotel was also very nice. We weren't expecting it to be amazing because it was in malia and it was 2.5* but it was gorgeous! The pool was so nice & the rooms were really clean. We had a balcony in our room aswell which was lovely, and the view was gorgeous. The drinks at the bar were a bit pricey but that's expected and it was nice to just sit around and drink before you went out anyway. It was about a 10 minute walk to the strip, but felt like 2 minutes. The best holiday I have ever had. And I loved it so much I'm going back in a couple of days! And defo going back next year."

• Travel date: Tue 23rd of August 2011

awful, noisey, not clean..

"Not for couples or families... If your aged between 18 & 25 & in a group then its fine for you but if your older or a family then forget it as you will not get any sleep at all due to people shouting & music blasting out at the 24 hour bar. The apartment was poorly maintained & poorly cleaned. Also a big problem was ants in the room & on the beds No ventilation in the bathroom so it smelled bad. Even though we were told these apartments were in the old town away from the main strip we might as well have been on the strip as it was impossible to sleep at any time of night due to revellers shouting and screaming constantly. Be advised also that on drop off at these apartments, there is a good 5 minute walk with your cases. On a positive note, the family who run the bar were lovely and accomodating but be warned, you need PLENTY of money. Also go for a meal at Milos resteraunt for lovely greek authentic food. All in all we will not be returning here, Sorry. "

• Travel date: Thu 18th of August 2011

bella ellena was 10 out of 10!

"amazing! 7 Yorkshire girls went and it was amazing... the staff were really nice, food was great... not bad prices, apartments were clean. They pretty much let you do what you want it was ace! i would recommend these apartments if your going to malia... it was a 5/10 min walk to the strip and about 15 min walk to the beach. we all loved it and if we went back again we would stay here! get your self there!!!"

• Travel date: Wed 3rd of August 2011

Lovely

"Me and and 4 mates come to Bella Elena apartments on the 15 to the 29 of july
Rooms were nice and clean,cleaned reguarly (2,5 star hotel) so was fine for the quality,Everyone around friendly enough had aircon and safe 90 euro was fine price in my opinion
The bar has a lovely crew behind the "family" all 4 of them really friendly the food and drinks are really good drinks prices are good normal 5,50 a coctail wich is probably the cheapest i have seen this year vodka coke 4eu normal food prices really good 3 euro brekfast strongly reccomend you to try the BBQ 10 euro Loads of food a funny quiz and a good karaoke if u like singing hah
The hotel aint far from the strip so was perfect 10 min walk(more like 45min on the way back) ha..
bella elena place to be!!!!!!
Regards Nico Tasha Demetri Thomas"

• Travel date: Sun 31st of July 2011

Debatable

"me and three other lads went ther last summer, all in all the hotel was nice, clean and had a friendly atmosphere. There were a few problems like our key to our room kept breaking and we had to keep replacing it, also as it was our first holiday without parent we didnt realise we had to be out of the room by midday on our last day and we returned late to find the maids had packed all of our clothes by screwing them up and they must of thrown everything into any suitcase possible they also left our un-locked suitcases outside until we returned and took all of our valubles such as ipod's iphone's speakers etc until we paid an 80 Euro late fee, also we never found some of our items that we had left in the room. Once thi shappened the staff weren't very helpful, and they had sales people round trying to sell you excursions all the time."

• Travel date: Tue 11th of January 2011

Amazing

"I have been 3 times to Malia and made a point of returning to Bella Elena everytime. It is a lovely accomodation and I loved the fact that although it is off the main strip making it fairly quiet it takes only a minute to walk there.
Staff are freindly and helpful and the accomodation iis clean and welcoming.
I look forward to visit number 4.

• Travel date: Sat 8th of January 2011

Faultless!!!!

"The Bella Elena apartments are absolutely lovely!

The rooms were spotless, equipped with fresh bed linen and towels regularly and an offer of air conditioning, television and a safety deposit box for 60 euros between two people! :)

The pool area was fantastic there were plenty of loungers and space for sunbathing at all times and a little bar serving food and drink throughout the day.

I highly recommend these apartments as you are guarantee'd a warm, welcomed stay with just a short 5-10 minute walk from the strip, which is definitely an advantage as it is much quieter at night!

Well worth the money! 10/10!!! :D x "

• Travel date: Wed 30th of June 2010

GO HERE NOW !!!!!!

"stayed here just me and my friend for her 18th in july 2009,best hotel ever , rooms were very clean, couldnt keep the maids away , also they were lovely , pool area always kept clean and tidy , never a lack or shortage of sunbeds booked very last minute bella elena has great banter and a very laid back atmosphere although very 18-30 , wouldnt advise it for families or those looking for a quiet getaway. bella elena has a 24/7 bar and music, during 8 - 10 its by one get one free at the bar, people would come to our hotel during the day and at night from other hotels, managers didnt mind.dont loose your key as you have to pay 30 euros and one manager refused to give my friend a spare one, forcing her to sleep ona sunbed for 4 hours till the maids arrived to let her in. excellent location, great place for living it up in malia , been malia 2 years in a row and definately would go back and stay here for my 3rd year. stayed on the strip the 1st year and would not advise it , much too loud and small. very good for the money , stayed at a 4 * in turkey and bella ellena was only a 2* but would say it was more like a 4 *
BRING ON 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Travel date: Sat 16th of January 2010

excellent.....

"ive just got back from there and had a great holiday the rooms are lovely and the staff very friendly, i would deffo recomend to all ages and couples i was in a couple and we had a rite laugh......"

• Travel date: Wed 2nd of September 2009

cool place

"The Bella Elena is a cool place to stay great staff and bar only 10 min walk to the night life, would go again 2morrow."

• Travel date: Sat 16th of May 2009

This was the best holiday of my life. I...

"This was the best holiday of my life. I would definatley go again and stay in Bella Elena. The pool and bar area are great for making friends and relaxing. All the staff are very friendly. The is happy hour on drinks which makes it cheaper to get drunk! It is a small walk to the strip but it is a nice walk and would prefer to walk than be right in the town. The pool is brilliant. I made so many friends at this place. I love it! The rooms are fine too. Can be a little rough round the edges but perfect for 18 - 30's. I would recomend this to all my friends!"

• Travel date: Wed 20th of August 2008

Hotels near Bella Elena Apartments

Stayed at Bella Elena Apartments? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Bella Elena Apartments

• dawnster by dawnster

"the red lion, to eat,, sissi is lovely place and the water park is fab.... "

• jodielovesmalia by jodielovesmalia

"YOU WILL HAVE A WICKED TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEE "

• l20prr by l20prr

"Excellent partying holiday for young couples and groups! "

• leighann2k by leighann2k

"Great food, great drink, great party "

Bella Elena Apartments is also called