The Triple Room at the Atipik Hotel Alexandra

• french amenities
  • telephone
  • italian amenities
  • newspaper
  • paid public parking nearby
  • wine champagne
  • spanish amenities
  • desk

Best deal in Annecy

Reviewed 8th November 2012

"We only stayed for one night en route to the alps. Even before we booked I mailed a few questions which were all answered in detail. We were 8 people (4 adults and 4 kids) and booked a double and two triples as the quad rooms were not available. The double room was small but clean and neat. The triple rooms were nice with one almost a compartment layout with the third single bed in it's own "room" and good amount of space. Breakfast was great and they really looked well after the kids and all their eating whims. Everybody was very friendly and helpfull and gave us maps and suggestions as well as help with the baggage. I would love to go to Annecy again and would not think twice about where to stay - it comes highly recommended!!"

• Travel date: 16th January 2010

Good hotel

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"The owners are welcoming and friendly. Rooms are basic , bathroom could be larger, but excellent as they are very clean and renovated. The location is excellent, near the train station and the old town."

• Travel date: 3rd November 2009

Great

Reviewed 8th November 2012

"We have found this hotel very confortable and well mantained. Clean and worm. The owners try very hard to let us stay as confortable as possible, even help to bring luggages to our car! Strongly suggested."

• Travel date: 9th October 2009

Highly Recommended

Reviewed 11th October 2012

"My wife and i could not recommend this hotel highly enough. The owners and their son were so friendly. The location was ideal and the rooms are very cosy, some with balcony and views over the canal. The breakfast was simple (no meat) but that suited us! Free parking if you need it at night as well is a bonus. Please go you will not be disappointed!"

• Travel date: 18th September 2009

Exceptionally welcoming

Reviewed 22nd November 2012

"We stayed here for 2 nights in peak holiday season, Aug 09. The family who now own the hotel were so welcoming and friendly, nothing was too much trouble for them. It certainly made a difference to our brief stay to have such charming people who were clearly determined to make the business a success. Of course rooms are basic at this price, but excellent value for money as they are very clean and newly renovated, plus the location is superb (especially if, like us, you are arriving by train). Would recommend without hesitation!"

• Travel date: 5th September 2009

Great little hotel in the heart of Annecy

Reviewed 29th October 2012

"The owners are extremely nice and caring. Gave us great suggestions for things to do and restaurants. The hotel is small but comfortable and extrememely clean. There is no smoking allowed in the entire hotel and they have free wifi and parking. I highly recommend it. Great location!"

• Travel date: 1st July 2009

Excellent little place in the heart of beautiful Annecy

Reviewed 30th October 2012

"Price paid per night: 58 euros Would I stay again for the price? Yes Would I recommend it for the price? Yes The good: - location - staff, family run and they are very friendly and very helpful - good shower - the place was renovated in 2008 by the new owners so everything is new and clean - breakfast was very nice (we took it in-house on day two for 6 euros pp) The bad: - no elevator means lots of stairs Rene and his family have done a really good job renovating this place. It has an excellent location in walkable Annecy...near the train station and just off the 'main' street, plus 2mins from the old town area. Some might not like the stairs and lack of an elevator but it didnt bother us too much. Rene mentioned that the former owners ran the place poorly and allowed anyone to stay but he is more discerning in order to attract better clientele which is a good thing...I saw him turn away a walk-up man that reeked of alcohol! Hiring a bike and going for a ride around the lake with a pack lunch is a great thing to do in Annecy. We also wanted to go to Chamonix but its not easily done from Annecy unless you have your own car so plan ahead if you want to do this."

• Travel date: 22nd June 2009

Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff, great location - would recommend

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"The hotel owners were really friendly and helpful throughout our stay. They spoke good English, which was good for me as my French isn't up to scratch! The room was small but was really clean, and had a balcony onto a quiet street. It wasn't 5* luxury, but was great value for the price. The location was great - close to the lake, and shops/restaurants, but in a quiet area. Overnight parking in a car park is inculded in the price of the room, and staff were helpful with tips on where to park for free during the day. There was free Wifi in the rooms too. I would recommend this hotel as an inexpensive option in a godd location."

• Travel date: 7th June 2009

Good value, caring owners

Reviewed 31st October 2012

"This is a sweet, simple little hotel in a very good location. The owners do everything they can to ensure a pleasant stay. Breakfast was cheap and delicious. Rooms small (euro-style) but very clean and quiet. We will stay there again!"

• Travel date: 24th April 2009

Location was great and staff were friendly

Reviewed 24th October 2012

"I spent one night at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and gave me a map on arrival. They also told me the areas where I should visit/walk. The location was easy to find from the train station and the directions they give you upon booking were accurate and easy to follow. The room was compact, but this is not a problem for me, I'm unsure why people want giant rooms! There was enough room for my luggage. The room was spotless and the breakfast (at an additional cost) was tasty and good value. Cereal, cheeses, croissant, baguettes, etc. I also found it easy to walk to the old city and the lake from there. The staff were really helpful and friendly. A very pleasant stay."

• Travel date: 8th March 2009