About Hotel Keppler

• tv other russia
  • tv rtr planeta russia

Superb Hotel and Location

Reviewed Sat 17th of November 2012

"My Wife, daughter, son and I stayed in the Hotel Keppler for a long week-end in early February 2008. It is a truely beutiful, clean and well maintained Hotel in the heart of Paris, and within 3-4 minutes of the Champs Elysees.
The staff are not only friendly and helpful but also immacuately dressed including the room staff. Lobby and restaurant staff all speak very good English, with nothing being too much trouble.
The room is typically small, as with almost all Paris Hotels, but this is the centre of Paris and must be expected. However, any concerns over the room size is over-ridden by the opulance and luxury of the accommodation.
Well worth the rates. we would certainly return to this Hotel on any future visits to Paris."

• Travel date: Wed 6th of February 2008

Loved Hotel Keppler

Reviewed Sun 25th of November 2012

"Just returned from a 5 night stay at Hotel Keppler...loved it! The location is perfect - nestled in the Golden Triangle on a quiet street. Steps from Champs Elysee and walking distance to many good restaurants.
This hotel is perfect for people like myself who do not enjoy large hotels but prefer smaller boutique hotels. The staff and service were fantastic. The hotel itself was just re-done in August and is completely new inside. The decor is very nice and rooms are very well appointed. I stayed in a "Classic" room which was perfect for myself however if travelling with my husband I would have found the room a bit small and would book an "Executive" room.
Having stayed in many "boutique" hotels arond the world Hotel Keppler is one of my favorites. It is perfect for those travellers who are searching for service and luxury of a big 5 star hotel but prefer a more intimate ambiance.
I would definitely return to this hotel on my next trip to Paris."

• Travel date: Sat 2nd of February 2008

Parisian chic on a small scale

Reviewed Tue 30th of October 2012

"I would recommend this hotel without hesitation to anyone who likes small boutique hotels. It's been recently refurbished to a very high standard and everything was spotless. The staff were very helpful and spoke good English.

We stayed in a standard room which was very small, but thoughtfully laid out and decorated in a contemporary style.

We were treated to a glass of champagne at the hotel bar on arrival which was a lovely touch. The breakfast was excellent. Good coffee, freshly squeezed orange juice, eggs, meats, cheeses, fruits and pastries served in a very light and airy basement room that has been beautifully decorated in fresh whites and greens.

The hotel is two minutes walk from Champs Elysees and the George V metro stop. There a lots of restaurants nearby, but be warned that a lot of them are on the expensive side and quite formal. There's a great little wine bar nearby which does good food and cheese called Escluse."

• Travel date: Wed 2nd of January 2008

Better than given rating

Reviewed Mon 19th of November 2012

"I spent lots of time checking trip advisor hoping not to pick a duffer!!!! I have stayed in lots of hotels in Europe and must say more often than not I am disappointed in the standard in hotels.

In my selection however I decided to take a chance in that I saw that it never had a very good rating but saw that it has recently been refurbed so thought I would take a chance as most comments were pre refurb. What can I say other than theses guys really know what they are doing.!!!!!! The room was excellent in fact better that some 5 star hotels that I'v stayed in. It was the standard of finish that got me no expense spared. Everything spotless and quality mattress, bedding and mirror in bathroom with built in plasma TV. I had an exec room but must say standard room was just as good just smaller.

Breakfast again best I'v seen on a small scale. Very quiet side street but just 5 mins from centre.Staff friendly although English not as good across the board as expected or is that just Parisins?

The style of the hotel may not be to everyones taste however you cant get away from the quality feel, and finish. paid approx £160 per night. Would highly recomend this Hotel just not Paris for a weekend break."

• Travel date: Thu 20th of December 2007

Hotel Keppler je t’aime

Reviewed Sun 25th of November 2012

"Hidden away in a side street off Avenue Marceau lies Hotel Keppler; a trendy boutique hotel with real charm. My experience of Parisien hotels hasn’t always been the greatest but the Keppler changed all that. The hotel has been tastefully furnished and the décor is extremely slick. Admittedly, the rooms are a tad on the small side but what they lack in size they make up for in quality. The bed was arguably the most comfortable hotel bed I’ve ever slept in. Just what we needed after a hard day’s sight-seeing! The bathroom was again small but beautifully decorated and fully equipped with all the usual mod cons. Our one complaint was the lack of hot water from the shower.
We’d booked on a bed and breakfast basis and the buffet spread was yummy. There was an endless supply of good French coffee, croissants and pastries and the chef was only too happy to whip up a couple of fried eggs upon our request.
The staff at the Keppler were extremely accommodating especially when ordering taxis which can be notoriously scarce in Paris.
Location wise the hotel is good. We’re not fans of the nearby Champs Elysees but it’s a five minute walk to George V on Line 1 or Kleber on Line 6 and in any case the Metro is so easy to use we hardly noticed.
Overall, we’d definitely recommend the Hotel Keppler for any kind of stay in Paris after all this is the most beautiful city in the world!"

• Travel date: Tue 6th of November 2007

this hotel is beautiful it is spotless clean and the staff were really frendly

Reviewed Tue 30th of October 2012

"the hotel keppler is beautiful its spotless clean and all the staff are really friendly the food is really good and its in a perfect location we are well travelled and could not fault it ."

• Travel date: Thu 20th of September 2007

A hidden gem

Reviewed Wed 5th of December 2012

"The refurbishment of this hotel from a 2* to a stylish 4* hotel had just finished when we stayed.

It is in a fabulous location, a two minute walk to the Champs Elysee and the nearest metro station. There are several good bistros within walking distance from the hotel (even in heels) that the concierge can recommend to you. We relied on their recommendations for the three nights that we stayed at the hotel and not one of the restaurants was a disappointment.

The rooms are very clean and nicely decked out but if you can, go for a Classic room as the Standard room is a bit on the small side.

The hotel has a gym area with top of the range new kit and nice sauna and steam room."

• Travel date: Wed 19th of September 2007

Lovely quite hotel

Reviewed Mon 19th of November 2012

"The Keppler is close to everything and situate in a quite street. It is a small hotel with a luxury trend. Service is very good, the room is very clean and the staff very helpful. Book the executive room is you want space!"

• Travel date: Sun 16th of September 2007

Tres Chic and Petite

Reviewed Thu 11th of October 2012

"A beautifully furnished hotel with wonderful service on a quiet street near the Arc de Triomphe. The renovation of htis hotel is a stunning success with each room completed with an exquisite level of finish. Its like staying in the beautiful apartment of a very wealthy Parisian friend who has amazing taste. Each room has very fine furnishings and fixtures/ The hotel two attached townhouses and so is quite small and intimate. The rooms are like most hotel rooms in Paris - quite small. The staff is exceptional. Coffee came to the room within minutes of ordering. Air France had lost my luggage for two days in the staff made exceptional efforts to recover the bags. I would enthusiastically recommend the Keppler to anyone who appreciates luxury, taste and exceptional service."

• Travel date: Tue 28th of August 2007

Wow!

Reviewed Sat 17th of November 2012

"My 15yr old daughter & I have just returned from a four day stay in Paris and stayed at the Hotel Keppler. It is situated on a quiet street near the Arc-de-Triomphe & all I can say is - wow! The hotel had only just re-opened as a four star after a total refurbishment (was originally a two star I think) and the interior is absolutely amazing. Quality is the word that springs to mind upon entering. We had only booked a few days beforehand - I liked the "look" of the hotel & it's easy access to all the major Paris attractions via the Metro. We had a Standard room which was perfectly adequate in size for the two of us - there are larger rooms also available but at extra cost obviously. I'm sure the quality of the fittings etc in the Standard rooms are the same as these. The Suites look amazing - maybe one day!
The staff were so friendly & helpful - nothing was too much trouble for them. As this was a special trip for my daughter (excellent exam results!) I had e-mailed beforehand to see if they could arrange for something to be put in the room as a surprise for her.The Reservations Manager got right back to me suggesting several things, & she introduced herself upon our arrival.The Chocolates I had chosen were in the room waiting, beautifully wrapped.
Breakfast is either served in your room or in the Breakfast Room - (though there are also a couple of places nearby.)
Sauna, Steam Room& Gym too though we didn't check these out.
Within a few minutes walk you are on the Champs Elysees & it's many amazing shops & restaurants - all in all an ideal base for exploring the rest of Paris. We will certainly be staying here again!"

• Travel date: Mon 13th of August 2007