About Vienna House Dream Castle Paris

• sauna
  • hot tub
  • heated pool
  • indoor pool
  • free shuttle or taxi services
  • tv channel one russia

Good
2094

what an awfull hotel

Reviewed Tue 8th of September 2015

"Rooms where tired curtains hanging off the dirty bunk bed, tried the buffet but did not eat anything as it all smelt bad, complained to the waiter who all of a sudden could not speak English.
the hotel is all about making as much money from their guests as possible.

DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"

• Travel date: Sun 30th of August 2015

Holiday to Eurodisney

Reviewed Fri 17th of April 2015

"Brilliant- have just returned with my 3 children from Dream Castle, and it was superb. All staff were extremely helpful and the food at breakfast was fab. We decided to try the buffet evening meal, and the choice was stunning - magnificent choice of fish, meat, salads, veg, soup, cheeseboard, desserts were gorgeous - and a chocolate fountain for the kiddies!!! Cheaper to buy the meal voucher at reception, and children under 12 eat free, but drinks not included. You can also buy a 3 for 2 day pass to Disney parks at reception. Rooms were clean, and children loved bunk beds with a curtain!! If you want to chill out, there is a lovely lake at the back of the hotel which was so quiet and peaceful. It really was a wonderful choice of hotel, and I would definitely return..."

• Travel date: Fri 17th of April 2015

Refuse to change my reservation - 7 months in advance - wants me to pay twice

Reviewed Thu 4th of December 2014

"I booked reservations for Jun 2015 for me and my family. Prepaid in full through Booking.com.

I selected the wrong week (one week too early) and when I noticed this I called booking.com - same day. They said that 99% of the time hotels allow this change and sometimes they charge the difference.

Dream castle refused to amend my reservation. They took the payment in full and are now asking me to pay in full again for any new reservation.

They are breaking my daughter's heart. We stayed at Dream castle 4 years ago and she loved it.
Now we can't afford to stay again because of their greed.

• Travel date: Thu 4th of December 2014

Poor Disneyland trip stayed in Dreams Castle

Reviewed Wed 23rd of July 2014

"If you want to check in hotel close to Disneyland, this hotel is not good choice.

1. Guest room level 3 corridor smell like dirty socks
2. No chance to have breakfast when we were in front of restaurant 820am
3. Supposed to have meal discount voucher but receptionist refused to give us in the end.
4. Food (tiramisu cake smells sour, it looked like expiry)
5. Glass of coke ordered paste when enter the restaurant but it only served upon we almost left the seat
6. We got chocolate ordered paste but they served cold chocolate (because hot chocolate been made and waited too long before served on the table
7. NO body shampoo provide during our stay (only empty body shampoo in the bathroom)

This is my horrible trip with my partner! "

• Travel date: Wed 23rd of July 2014

Terrible

Reviewed Tue 3rd of July 2012

"This is not a hotel I would recommend. The staff at this hotel are impatient and not very friendly. We stayed here because we thought it would be convenient as we wanted to take our two year old Disney Land. The shuttle service to and from the park is not as convenient as it sounds, be prepared to wait and wait with a few hundred would be passengers when you need to leave the park. Then be ready to fight your way into the bus if you want a space. One night after watching the light show which ends at 23:30 we waited a really long time for the shuttle to arrive. When we finally got onto a shuttle it had a tire burst. The bus driver not think to inform us that we are going to be stuck on the overcrowded bus for a long while. After waiting for around 20 minutes most of the passengers decided to walk the distance to our respective hotels. Not an easy task with three over tired children. We checked in a bit late and did not realize that room service ends at 23:00. The only food available was cold drinks and snacks from vending machines. I had to walk to a service station to get food that resembled a good a meal. They promised us LOCCITANE PRODUCTS. We received them when we checked in but they were never replenished unless you called housekeeping. On our last morning my two year was exhausted after our long day and night at the park and he slept all morning. My husband stayed with him while I took my other children to breakfast. When I realized that my baby was going to miss having breakfast I decide to take croissants to room for him. As I walked out of the breakfast hall a waitress accosted me and told me I am not allowed to remove the food from the dining area. After I explained to her that they were for my baby who was still asleep, she grabbed my arm and said that I should go with her. I was so shocked, as I could not believe that this could happen in any establishment. She embarrassed me and my family. I did not appreciate being assaulted. I reported the incident to the OPERATIONS MANAGER who had heard about the incident but did not think it was necessary for the waitress to apologise to me for her very bad behavior. When I insisted on an apology he told me he will get back to me in TWO minutes I waited twenty minutes and I am still waiting for an apology 5 days after the incident. I suppose DCH's Management thought they would delay dealing with me as they knew I had a flight to catch. THIS IS NOT A VERY PLEASANT HOTEL. THEY HAVE BOUNCERS NOT WAITERS IN THE DINING HALLS AND THEY ARE PROTECTING THE CROISSANTS AND BAGUETTES. "

• Travel date: Mon 2nd of July 2012

fab time in disney

Good
Reviewed Fri 26th of August 2011

"I went to this hotel with my two boys aged 9 and 12 on aug 14 to 17th . And we had great stay the hotel was clean tidy and staff nice.would def recamend this hotel !!!!!!!!!!!!!. Very exspensive so go to mcds in the village by parks . We took 70 cartons of pop and bics and crisps as you pay loads if not ,you are allowed to take in parks.a pint of larger in hotel £6 but nice to chill at end of day .didnt go in pool."

• Travel date: Wed 24th of August 2011

awful service

Reviewed Thu 31st of March 2011

"They couldn't find our reservation (a package) so we lost our discount and for our friends they found two reservations. Unfriendly personnel not very willing to help.
Breakfast was not fresh: old bread, bacon and eggs was not well done, ...
If it would have been a two star hotel you wouldn't have heared me complain but I expect a lot more from a four star hotel."

• Travel date: Thu 31st of March 2011

food poisoning and bad service

Reviewed Tue 4th of January 2011

"we had planned our new years stay at the dream(nightmare) castle near disneyland paris for months and emailed them with our requests and questions before arrival one being is there free wifi to and they answered yes.we arrived on 29th december (we are still there!!)and no the internet is not free neither wifi (its cabled and slow) anyway they where very helpfull as i showed them the letter from the reservations dept that the internet should be free so they said it will be free so we checked into our room to find guess what the internet cable did not work so a technician changed the cables from next door and great we got internet and an apology from the manager on duty incl some teddies for our girls,she was nice.
that night we went to the hotel restaurant buffet it looked fine but the white meats on the hot section where luke warm not hot and they kept piling on more on top of old we avoided this but the way they had of keeping food hot with a heat lamp clearly was not working.
we complained about this and said it was a breeding ground for bacteria but they seemed uninterested,strangely when we where complaining to the manager at reception a family was complaining of their mother being very sick after eating in the restaurant 2 days before,anyway we left it at that as we where getting no where as they said they never had complaints of this nature ??? no we come to today the 31st of december and guess what my wife has food poisoning and rushed to hospital the doctor says food poisoning in the last 48 hours!! you dont have to be a rocket scientist to deduce where from!! so i went to talk to the general manager but i was on a losing side from the off as she said we had a meeting about your complaints this morning and we do not get complaints about our food so its nothing to do with us and we will not apologise!!she said they would not give compensation but as i said to her we had never asked for compensation even though now we cannot even go out to the new years ever party we have paid lots for and traveled 500 miles to come to i had to leave at that point as i could feel myself getting very angry ..we are still here till 2nd jan cannot go anywhere as my wife is so ill and basically the hotel do not care ..do not come here unless you want to be ill!!also all common areas are dirty and the changing rooms in the pool are rank"

• Travel date: Fri 31st of December 2010

Fantastic stay with kids at Dream Castle!

Reviewed Thu 29th of April 2010

"We stayed at Dream Castle in august 2009 for 4 nights.
Staff were helpful and very friendly. Answered all my questions when we arrived about how the halfboard vouchers work for meals and recommended the Pirate of CAribbean restaurant for our first meal which really set the scene for the rest of our stay.

The best thing about this hotel I think, are the beds. We were travelling with 2 children under 6. The bunk beds are big, sturdy and comfortable. they have a curtain round the bed and a night lamp inside the bunk so each child can quietly relax and read. and once the kids were asleep we felt we could watch TV in peace without disturbing the kids sleep.
Our bed was kingsize! Huge! Best nights sleep I've ever had from a hotel. I think thats a very important part of a holiday especially with how busy you are during the day.
I see many people have complained about queues at breakfast. We were there in the height of summer school holidays and only ever had to queue on one morning for about 5 minutes. There is something for all tastes. And If youre going to be picky about how your bacon and eggs are cooked, then go for the yoghurts and pastries.

My only downside really would be the pool...perfect for younger chlidren as there is a shallow paddling pool and also a small deeper pool with a very basic slide. I think older chlidren would quickly tire of this tho and compared to what Ive seen at the other hotels, the pool doesnt quite fit with the quality of the rest of it.

Would definitely stay at this hotel again! In fact, I cant wait to book it again this year."

• Travel date: Wed 28th of April 2010

dream castle at disneyland

Reviewed Thu 25th of March 2010

"This hotel by far is the most beautiful looking hotel. amongst all the others just outside disney, on first glance this hotel seemed to be fantastic, however scratch the service and all is not as it seems, most people stay here for 2/3 nights - we stayed for 6 and by night 4 i wanted to go home!

The lobby was originally beautifully decorated, but has now become filled with waiting tourists and an others trying to sift there way through a disorganised heap of suitcases -every day!

the swimming pool was freezing and my children could tolerate it for only 10-15 minutes!

the corridors are often messy, room services trays left for 2/3 days - never cleared withing a 12 hour period -NEVER!

the wall hanging were hanging for dear life on the wall, i think by will power! and i think perhaps the hoover was shy in this corridor!

our room, was fine for the first day or two, our bin was changed daily but thats as far as it goes - our room wasnt hoovered ata ll the whole time we were there -(6 nights) and our bedding not changed at all!

i canot comment on the food served att this hotel for legal reason -BUT EAT ELSE WHERE -OR HAVE ADEQUATE HEALTH INSURANCE!

.....but the hotel is very well situated, for val'de europe and of course disney, the train station into paris itself -but would not recommend to a friend!"

• Travel date: Wed 24th of March 2010

lovely hotel close to disney very convenient

Reviewed Tue 16th of February 2010

"we stayed here for 3 nights for the purpose of visiting disneyland paris. our luggage was taken from us at the rail station and delivered to the hotel later on allowing us to travel straight to disneyland and enjoy our first day in the park. when we arrived at hotel were greeted by polite and efficient staff. the room was a good size with 2 double beds and with a good standard of cleanliness. i am quite fussy about where i stay am quite critical usually but i would recommend this hotel. we went out for a walk around the grounds and the surrounding countryside was pretty.
the shuttle bus to the parks and train station was easy to use and regular times.
breakfast was the usual fare. nothing overly special there. the pool was nice and clean and a welcome break from the parks before going out for a meal in the evening.i would recommend this hotel with no hesitation at all."

• Travel date: Thu 11th of February 2010

The worst breakfast and Service

Reviewed Fri 9th of January 2009

"The breakfast, well this is definatley food for people that have never eaten at a proper resturant. Dry potatoes every morning with hard dry bacon that was full of fat. Breakfast plates were the size of a side plate and to sum it all up a McDonalds would have been more appetising and that should say it all. We stayed in a suite lovely room and enjoyed the room, but that was as far as it went. If you plan on going to this resturant perhaps do a bed and do breakfast elsewhere as it was awful we had breakfast at the hotel for two day's and that was enough. The best thing was the bread and cheese and if you are a vegetarian well thats as good as it gets, bread cheese and mushy bake beans."

• Travel date: Fri 9th of January 2009

Hotels near Vienna House Dream Castle Paris

Top traveller tips for Vienna House Dream Castle Paris

• herbert123 by herbert123

"do not stay unless you want to be ill "

• Janice M by Janice M

"3 for 2 day pass to Eurodisney can be bought at reception for e139 for adults and e126 for children- check with hotel for offer "

• Alice B by Alice B

"improve all services at above listed "

• stinkifatcat by stinkifatcat

"Great for families with young children "

• chrissyb by chrissyb

"convenient fairly luxurious option for disneyland paris "

• honeybee by honeybee

"Very Expensive and certainly over priced go To Orlando "

Vienna House Dream Castle Paris is also called