About Hotel Kyriad Disneyland

• shuttle bus service

Lovely place

Reviewed Wed 6th of July 2016

"The hotel is in a lovely street with other Disney Park hotels, it was clean and the staff were friendly and very helpful as well. It wasn't far from Disneyland and the Train Station plus you got a free shuttle included with your stay that took you straight there and they were frequent, if you just missed one you only had to wait up to 25 minutes for the next one depending on the time of day.
The room was nice, bed was a bit firm for my liking but still slept great and the room was always clean.
Even after we checked out the staff have a space where you can securely leave your luggage if your flight is not till later that day and it is for free.

The dinner buffet could of been a bit better, there wasn't much choice and if you got there later some of the food had been sitting out too long so was going hard but some of it was still nice to eat.

Would definitely stay here again and recommend it."

• Travel date: Tue 5th of July 2016

Our Car Was Stolen Out of Their Parking Lot

Reviewed Fri 30th of October 2015

"We went to Euro Disney for 3 days and stayed at the Kyriad. On the morning we were to leave we checked out and went to the parking lot where we had parked our car within view of the front lobby and it was gone. It took the manager hours to finally locate on the security footage where a car rolled in at midnight and professionals (as deemed by the French police later) stole our car in 5 minutes time and drove off with it. After this footage was located we filed a police report and there were told by the manager that we 'had' to come back to the hotel to give her the memory stick with the footage on it back. Just as an additional side note: although they say they have security b/c they have these cameras, they have 2 cameras for the whole parking lot and you cannot even see what they thief license plate was let a lone anybody's faces...so it was completely useless. When we did this she said: " ok, well maybe next time you should buy a smaller and less desirable car". This was her response to our car being stolen from her parking lot. By the way, we had a 2006 BMW that we bought from someone for 9000 dollars. We are not talking about a fancy sports car that cost 50,000 dollars or something. This car was cheaper than almost any new car of any caliber. After she said this I pointed to their security gate that was enabled to be open by swiping a room key. I asked," why was your gate not closed? If it had been they would not have been able to even drive into the parking lot or leave with our car!" She said "oh its broken right now". She tells us that it is our fault our car was stolen and then we come to find out that her gate has been broken for months even though they advertise free secure parking. Also, we came to find out that she knew that there had been other cars that were stolen at neighboring hotels including the one right next door. AND yet she still tells us its our fault and they STILL do not fix their gate. At this point it is 7pm when we get back from the police station and we are not going to be able to drive our 6 hours back home and ask the front desk girls for a room that we should not be charged for given what happened ... the employees at the front desk cannot find the manager anywhere. They are stressing out trying to find her and call her cell phone and do everything they can think of but she is nowhere to be found. They were trying to ask her if she can comp us a room that night b/c of everything that happened at her hotel. They cannot find her for 30 minutes so they tell us that they can assure us that their insurance will compensate us for the room later and so they charge us and send us to a different hotel across town! Suffice to say, when we finally got a train home the next day and started to e-mail this manager about her unprofessional attitude she writes back two rude emails about how 'because she gave us a sandwich at lunch time, she did everything she could and that she cannot pay us back for the room". This hotel management is terrible. The manager is the most unprofessional woman we have ever met. Just FYI and to sum up because they will not tell you: there is a rash of cars being stolen from these Disney hotels and if you stay at the Kyraid, their gate is broken and they will not atone for what they allowed to happen. "

• Travel date: Sat 24th of October 2015

Worst ever

Reviewed Mon 29th of June 2015

"This a disgusting hotel me my partner and 2 year old son stayed here 4 nights to find TV didn't work poo on ceiling and nasty little bugs in room we then changed room next night and when we came home I was. Overexposed in scabies which is disgusting , staff were rude and eating in restraint staff stared at you eat and food is not nice and even tho buffet you feel awkward getting food never again. "

• Travel date: Tue 23rd of June 2015

Ups and downs

Reviewed Mon 4th of November 2013

"I have stayed with my husband and my two kids for 2 weeks in this hotel, breakfast was not included. The hotel was not clean enough but it was ok. The sink was having a problem and also the bath. I did inform the reception and they fixed it by changing the bath curtain as it was very dirty. The room was very hot, we had to open the window at all times. No facilities what so ever. No coffee or tea in the room. The beds were very old. The pillows were very uncomfortable and the room was very small for a family room. We decided to take dinner one night to try the restaurant, it was the worst meal I had in my life. The food was very cold and not nice. The staff were very rude and on top of that the restaurant manager was very rude as well. They kept staring at us while we were eating and they gossiped and laughed. I looked at them to stop them from looking at us but there was no result. The Restaurant manager was very bad, he shouldn't be in this job. As I saw him with other customers he was still rude. The meal was way over priced in fact every thing was over priced, even the machines beside the reception was over priced. The only things that were very nice was the walk beside the lake and the free shuttle which is for all the hotels in the area.
The reception staff were all nice and they were trying to do what they can do to make it better. I will not stay there again."

• Travel date: Sat 2nd of November 2013

kyriad:

Reviewed Mon 6th of April 2009

We have just returned from a fun packed four day break to Euro Disney:
BE AWARE: This hotel is used at certain times ot the season by Students and large groups of children on school trips. Most of the hotel was full of children and this caused us to have to complain as the noise of an evening was unacceptable. We had to call the reception and they advised that they would try to sort this as they had received other complaints too. This did not happen and it took myself having to shout at the teacher to ask him to keep his children under control. befor the matter was sorted!!

I am going to be honest and straight to the point:

Overall: 5/6 ish out of 10
Rooms: Clean and Tidy 7/10
Restaurant: Nice Food but Basic 6/10
Staff: 4/10
Would I stay again: Yes.

Rooms: Clean,and comfortable. TV,(one English channel),tea and coffee making facilities. Bathroom: clean and neat but a little small.

Reception and staff: Reception is very small and for some reason the air being blown out was so hot was unhealthy!. The staff were not overly friendly or helpful at all. I have stayed at various hotels ranging from the Disney Hotel to the Cheyenne and I found the staff here to be very slow and non helpful.
There is Disney shop in the reception,this does sale milk and water.

BE AWARE:We had no idea that this hotel was used for Students and large groups of children on school trips. Most of the hotel was full up of children and this caused us to have to complain as the noise of an evening was unacceptable. After calling and speaking to the reception that advised that they would try to sort this as they had received other complaints too. This did not happen and it took myself having to shout at the teacher to ask him to keep his children under control.!!

The Hotel was also used by the French Police: There was loads of vans and trucks full of police parked at the side of the hotel out of view but at the back of out room. The hotel was used as a base it seems and they were coming and going from all parts of the hotel day and night.When asked, the reception chose to not know why they were there!!!

The food: Very nice and very normal for this type of hotel, the waiting staff were very friendly and helpful.

I would stay in thi shotel again as it was clean and cheap and an easy base, but if you want a more magical time i suggest Disney Hotel.!

• Travel date: Sat 4th of April 2009

Kyraid Hotel (3 night stay)

Reviewed Fri 7th of November 2008

"I booked the Kyraid Hotel because it was cheaper than the big fancy disney hotels. I didn't need one as all I wanted was a room to sleep in with breakfast, a bed and a bathroom, and that was what I got.

It wasn't any better than I expected and wasn't any worse.

The reason I have rated a 4 is because when I did have a problem the staff were not quick to help.

My partner switched on a light and rather than the light turning on the switch spat out a load of sparks, cutting off our room's electricity. This was at 8 in the morning when we were getting ready for breakfast.

My partner went and reported the fault, but instead of resolving the issue the receptionist tried to tell her how to use the room card to activate the electricity, despite us being there for 3 nights already.

She eventually said she would sent the electrician to us when he arrived on site, at 8.30 (which by now was 10 minutes away) and so we waited. 15 minutes later there was no sign of an electrician so I went down and explained the situation to a different receptionist, who again brought up the room card and told me it may be faulty. I almost had to shout that the light switch had blown up, and sparked. That was when we were finally understood, and I was told that someone would come.

Another 10 minutes and no sign of anybody so we went back down and were told we had been put on the electricians list, and we basically said we need somebody NOW, and a few minutes later the electician showed up and fixed the problem in about 2 minutes.

It annoyed me because it was our last day and it put us an hour behind schedule, and we felt we wern't being taken seriously. A guests electicity being cut of would surely be a priority?

My only other complaint about the hotel was it's inconsistant bar closing times. It seemed to be left at the barmans discression when to shut the bar, the first night we decided to come back and use the hotel bar because it would be cheaper than disney village, the second night we came back at the same time and it was closed.

Other than these 2 issues, we enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was typically French (lots of bread) which I was expecting having been to France before.

My advice to people looking to book a hotel for Disneyland would be if you are just literally looking for a bed and breakfast and nothing else, then this one is probably for you.

If you are looking for something a bit nicer maybe with a swimming pool or somewhere you will be treated very well, then spend that bit extra and book a Disney Hotel."

• Travel date: Thu 6th of November 2008

A great hotel, clean and good service....

Reviewed Mon 26th of May 2008

"A great hotel, clean and good service. It is also first on the bus route to both the park and the airport which is great because there often isn't enough room and therefore the people staying at the Disney hotels nearer the park often can't get on. The hotel was well-run but the bus service - because of the above comments, is really frustrating. When you arrive at Paris CDG airport get to the front of the queue and be prepared to fight your way onto the bus because there are plenty of people not willing to queue who will get on before you. We took hand luggage simply to be able to get nearer the front."

• Travel date: Mon 26th of May 2008

My best friend and I have just returned...

Reviewed Sun 6th of April 2008

"My best friend and I have just returned from a three night stay at the Kyriad Hotel.
Having brought no kids with us, we didn't want a fancy hotel but one which was good value for money yet still close to the Disneyland Park. We got exactly that!!
We arrived at 11:30 in the morning but we were allowed to check in straight away. Upon check in city tax was charged at 5 euros.
The room we stayed in was not too small and was very clean and bright.

The breakfast was typical french style with bread, pastries and cereal.
We saved a few of the crossants, bread roles and pain au chocotats to eat for lunch or a snack later.
The dinner was an all you can eat buffet consisting of a mixture of hot and cold foods with a starter, main course and dessert with soft drinks included which cost 19.5 euros per person.
This may sound expensive but it is much cheaper (10 euros each) than paying for a meal in one of the Disney Restaurants.

The luggage room was very easy to use (and free of charge) with large lockers to store suitcases in. This was handy on our leaving day when we had checked out and needed to store our bags while we had our last day at the park.

The airport bus stops here but not very frequently (every three hours) although if using this bus to get back to the airport, ours being CDG, it takes at least 1.5 hours (in winter season) to get round all the hotels (Kyriad being the first) and then go to the airport and drop everyone off at the different terminals.

I would recommend the Kyriad Hotel to anyone who wants to visit Disneyland on a budget but still be close to the action."

• Travel date: Sun 6th of April 2008

Arrived at hotel and waited at check in,...

Reviewed Sun 21st of October 2007

"Arrived at hotel and waited at check in, ignored at first, but eventually booked in, advised room would not be available until after 3pm but could leave luggage in safe lock up enabling us to catch free transport back to park.

Arriving back at hotel after 7pm, we had a long wait to collect our room card and luggage, only had 1 member of staff at check in.

Room on ground floor small, tidy but did have a smell of sewers, noticed this also coming from other rooms when doors were opened.

Breakfast in the morning not up to much, very small and compact area with seating not always available. Orange juice watered down, coffee when available too sweet, cutlery dirty.

Thought we would have an evening meal at the Hotel, picked food we wanted, went to pay, stood in the queue for 15 minutes as there was only 1 person on the till who was arguing with a Customer over something, long queue of people behind us, nobody bothered to open the other till, as food had gone cold by this time, certainly did not want to pay good money for 2nd class food which would have been more in keeping with a school canteen!

Found staff to be very unaccommodating, tried to find out whether Eurostar would be running for our return, and told us to contact station directly with no offer of assistance.

In hindsight I should have paid more money and stayed in the Sequoia Lodge or similar which was a much friendlier and welcoming hotel.

Our time spent in both parks was excellent and apart from the hotel we had a great time."

• Travel date: Sun 21st of October 2007

Kyriad hotel was just perfect for our 4...

Reviewed Sat 1st of September 2007

"Kyriad hotel was just perfect for our 4 day stay. My husband and my two children (6 and 3) were very satisfied with the service from the staff and the ease of transport from the hotel to the Disney resort.

For my husband the highlight of the hotel was the 17 euro eat as much as you can dinner buffet (8 Euros for children). The buffet was quite good, hot and cold delights to satisfy most taste buds and the puddings..Well I'm still working off the lemon cheesecake! The wine was good too! The breakfast (included with your room rate) was also buffet eat as much so we were set for all the rides, only needing a light snack before dinner.

Our room was clean and cosy with enough towels to go around. There wasn't an iron in the room and as I couldn't be bothered, I did not request one but I'm sure the staff would accommodate a request.

Our only down side of the trip was our return flight was quite early and we had to be at the airport before 7am; therefore missing out on the very affordable shuttle bus which I think starts at 6.30. We spent 90 Euros on a very spacious taxi arranged by the hotel. So my tip is to book return flights a little later than we did!

Oh and one more thing, if you fly into Charles de Gaulle, don't listen to the very pleasant information girl... she politely chuckled at me when I asked her for directions to the train station where I could get the 10 minute fast train to Disney resort. She said there was no such thing...But there is!

• Travel date: Sat 1st of September 2007

Stayed at Kyriad, Eurodisney for 3 night...

Reviewed Fri 17th of August 2007

"Stayed at Kyriad, Eurodisney for 3 nights.

Thought hotel was excellent, very clean, continental breakfast was great, and free Disney shuttle bus running every 5-10 minutes and only took a matter of minutes to be at the Disney parks.

First stop is at the Kyriad so there was always plenty of room on the bus.

Staff helpful and friendly and spoke very good English.

Would recommend this hotel and would certainly use again."

• Travel date: Fri 17th of August 2007

Travelled to this hotel earlier this yea...

Reviewed Fri 3rd of August 2007

"Travelled to this hotel earlier this year with my mum and young son. Hotel is lovely and clean, rooms have 2 single beds and bunk beds and room is supplied with a kettle (take your own t bags) staff are very friendly.

Quiet location, this hotel is the furthest away but the free shuttle bus is very frequent and stops right outside your hotel. This hotel is a favourite with school parties which can be very noisy at night. All in all a good break.

Will definitely go back with all my family next time but would like to try different accommodation so we can all be in 1 room. "

• Travel date: Fri 3rd of August 2007

Hotels near Hotel Kyriad Disneyland

Stayed at Hotel Kyriad Disneyland? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Hotel Kyriad Disneyland

• hlynass by hlynass

"Make the most of the surroundings. (e.g. The lake behind the hotel) "

• ASethi by ASethi

"Dont Book. They are cheats "

Hotel Kyriad Disneyland is also called