Good

Old and out dated- scary mould in bathroom

Reviewed Tue 20th of October 2015

"Hotel was not Fit for purpose.
No WiFi in the rooms is like going back to the dark ages!! Using it in the reception area only is not ideally if you need to Skype people.
Bathroom was terrible- dirty and had a lack of toilet paper - the taps made noise when used.
Had to go and use the loo in the reception area in the middle of the night as we had no loo paper in the room
The room was really basic and did not look like the pictures on the net. The bed made such a noise that I was worried that it would collapse, and I am not very heavy!
Restaurant food had no descriptions of ingredients, and when I asked I was not convinced that they knew what they were saying. So went hungry... Be aware that most of the deserts have raw egg which is no acceptable for a apparent family friendly hotel. Being allergic to egg at this place is a death sentence.
Only positive is -The staff tried very hard to compensate for the problems.
Really disappointed!! Not worth the money at all!!

• Travel date: Sat 17th of October 2015

Clean, comfortable, dry

Reviewed Wed 26th of February 2014

"This is a 2 star hotel. Rooms were clean, warm and serviced every day. The decor was good, my son loved the bunk beds!
There is a safe in the room and you can get a kettle from reception for a deposit of about 25€ which u get back when you return it.
Shuttle bus was very frequent.
Breakfast was very busy but we always found a table and there was plenty of food, although they did always seem to run out of juices and if you like proper coffee, you won't find a decent cup anywhere in Disney!
We went this month (February) and the parks were not too busy. The weather was mostly dry and sunny with just 2 evenings of rain and 1 morning.
I would recommend this hotel, staff very friendly and after all you are only there to sleep and have breakfast.

• Travel date: Tue 25th of February 2014

well worth your money!

Reviewed Mon 6th of February 2012

"The staff were really friendly and helpfull to me and my group of friends.The room's were really clean and had a cowboy theame the maid came every day and left clean bedsheets and towels.The food was amazing for breakfast and lunch with a great range for all tastes. "

• Travel date: Sun 5th of February 2012

clean and comfortable

Reviewed Fri 30th of September 2011

"lovely hotel. Clean and comfortable. Good family room, my son loved the bunk bed. good tv with bed time audio storys and information about park.The room could have done with a hairdryer and iron. Nice country and western theme throughout hotel also pony rides available but didnt have time to do that. Disney characters visited hotel for photo ops. Excellent bus service to the parks and back to the hotel. The disney express baggage service was very useful, where you leave your suitcases at the hotel and they deliver them to the train station for you so you are free to enjoy the park for the rest of the day. Breakfast was ok,continental and feel that this was the only 2 star aspect of the hotel ...saying that there was nice coffee and kellogs cereal available. All in all this is an exellent hotel would stay there again!"

• Travel date: Wed 17th of August 2011

wonderful hotel and holiday cant wait to go back

Reviewed Fri 17th of June 2011

"Wonderful themed hotel perfect for short stay in disney, for a 2 star hotel rooms were clean and comfortable staff were friendly and helpful, ideal holiday and hotel for a family with 4 year old son and cannot wait to go back and shall book hotel cheyenne with no hesitation."

• Travel date: Thu 16th of June 2011

fantastic hotel, kids loved the theme staff very friendly

Reviewed Wed 6th of April 2011

"Just got back from a fantastic holiday. After reading the reviews I went with an open mind....well I wasn't disappointed, the rooms are clean and spacious, the staff are friendly and very helpful.The only thing I found was the pillows were too soft but I'm sure you can ask for more at reception
Breakfast plentiful although it can get very busy from 8am so get an early time slot. Take some food bags and fill them up for lunch as the parks are very expensive( about 10 euros each meal per person).Disney characters are outside by reception at 8am-9am which my girls(11yrs,5yrs & 3yrs) loved and there was no queue.
We had lunch at the hotel on one of our days and loved it, it is a buffet with lots to choose from and you can eat as much as you like, my children wanted to go back the next for lunch and they are fussy eaters.
We stayed in the Calamity Jane block which is the farthest away from reception but it only takes a minute to get to everything. I would definitely go back to this hotel.

• Travel date: Tue 5th of April 2011

Disney Magic Dust missing

Reviewed Fri 18th of February 2011

"We stayed at the hotel as part of the Sun deal. Although the numerous accommodation blocks and the reception/dining area buildings fit in well with the theme of a cowboy town it seemed to be a victim of it's huge size. It does not cope well at breakfast time, there is basically one choice in the evening restaurant, that being a 22 euro buffet, take it or leave it. You have to book the meal and even then you are booking the right to take food from the good choice available, you do not get a reserved table and I would worry that in high season they would be in short supply. We were not provided with tea/coffee making facilities in the room which after a long day in the park was sorely missed. The alternative of attending the bar some distance from the rooms was not viable. "

• Travel date: Thu 17th of February 2011

Great Value

Reviewed Tue 14th of September 2010

"Just come back from disneyland paris (stayed last week of august 2010). What a fabulous hotel cheyenne was, we were really concerned after reading some of the reviews but we needn't have worried. The room was comfortable and clean (cleaners came every day with fresh towels and linen), lovely over bath shower in a nice clean bathroom.

When we got there we were able to check into our room straight away despite it being before 4pm which was great as we could dump our bags and go straight to the parks. We did go to reception desk and requested some more pillows which were free and houskeeping came down to our room within 5 minutes. Very friendly staff who spoke very good english. Breakfast was quite busy at 8am but once you have done it once its easy to get round, nice selection of cereals for the kids if they are a bit picky about continental breakfast and you can have as much as you like so its good to fill the kids up before you go into the park.

As you stay in a disney hotel you can take advantage of getting into the parks upto 2 hours early and make use of getting your fast passes before the normal day visitors get in at 10am.

Its much better the way you meet the characters as you have to queue at certain times and places, which means you just have your children in the photos not someone elses that has pushed in!

Eating out can be a bit pricey, we went to annettes diner which was really nice food (burgers etc) nice kids menu, we also went to the rain forrest cafe, this was really lovely and it made a change from burgers as the adults had a wide range to choose from and there was a usual kids menu at quite reasonable prices, but would recommend booking as when the park closes these restaurants in the disney village can get very busy.

Would also recommend the buffalo bills wild west show, we all thought it was great, nice food included and a free western hat! kids didn't like their meal but you can't always please them!

We as a family thoroughly enjoyed this holiday and would definitely go back again and stay in this hotel and I have recomended it to friends aswell, its a great base and to be honest if your going to disney you only really need a comfy bed and clean bathroom, would probably go half board next time just to reduce the cost of food though!

• Travel date: Sun 12th of September 2010

I Loved It!!!

Reviewed Thu 19th of August 2010

"I visited hotel cheyenne on the 15th of August 2010!! I loved it we couldnt of stayed in a better hotel the rooms were clean and comfatable and the staff were very friendly the cafe the chuck wagon was ok but the rest of it was fab the hotel made my holiday the best i will be visiting here again!!!!"

• Travel date: Thu 19th of August 2010

Cowboy Town Fun

Reviewed Wed 31st of March 2010

"Well having just returned from Disneyland Paris and seeing that I read a whole stack of reviews before I went(something I would recommend) I thought it only fair that I write one of my own. I drove with our party from the ferry port in Calais to the Hotel (around a two and a half hour journey and something else I would recommend as it was so easy) we are a fairly large family group (14) and had booked 4 rooms, Check in was straight forward and we were welcomed with a cheery "YE HAA" from the friendly reception staff member after checking us in and taking us through the relevant required information, we headed of to our rooms which we found to be clean, warm and well appointed in fact there would only be two other things that could really make the stay in the hotel room better, which would be a kettle and tea and coffee and maybe another English speaking Tv station apart from Disney, however my kids would possibly disagree. Breakfast was basic but plentiful much the same as the dinner but one thing i would recommend is "GO EARLY" as it turns into somewhat of a bun fight, and does get very busy.Our visits to the park where great and the only other thing I would recommend would be to take drinks and crisps Etc for your children unless you have very deep pockets as everything in the park is incredibly expensive, Nothing seems to much trouble for any of the Disney staff everyone we met seemed
more than happy to help in every way possible the restaurant even has wanted posters of people including one of the working staff if your children find him he will present them with gold chocolate coins. so my advice is go and stay there and have a great time!"

• Travel date: Tue 30th of March 2010

Clean, comfortable and fun!

Reviewed Mon 24th of August 2009

"After reading a lot of mixed reviews about Hotel Cheyanne I was a little worried about what we would find, but I needn't have worried as it was FAB! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Not much variation for breakfast but we were happy with Tea,toast and cereal! Disney characters visited every morning outside the reception area which got the day off to a great start! Lovely walk along the river to the Disney park and village. A 4 day break enjoyed by two children (aged 9 years and 3 years) and 4 adults."

• Travel date: Fri 21st of August 2009

dreadful

Reviewed Thu 6th of August 2009

"We stayed at the Cheyenne going with a large group of dancers as our daughter was part of a dance troup who were going to perform at the Disney Mardi Gras dance Festival. Our family was a party of 2 adults and two children one who is 11 and the other 10 months old.
On arrival we found the check-in really quick and efficient and the reception staff were extremely friendly. We were asked if we needed a cot and we said no as we always bring our own travel cot when travelling. I did however ask for cot sheets and was informed they would be brought up to the room. After a few hours still no cot sheets arrived and so we rang reception who then put me through to housekeeping. I was informed some would be brought up to the room but by 8pm no cot sheets. I had to go to reception and the reception staff went and found some for me. The room was dirty, back of toilet was dirty and duvet covers on the bunk beds were ripped. As it was late, we decided to eat in the hotel restaurant. The price was 21 euros for an adult and 11 euros for a child. This was for a buffet meal. Drinks were charged extra. The chicken was pink in the middle, some of the food was cold and cleanliness of the tables was awful. High chairs were very dirty. Had to clean them myself. Next day ate in bar, ordered some hotdogs. came to 33 euros. So expensive. The best part of the holiday was the disney parks. The kids loved them. Stick to the American disney hotels, even in a 2 star they are spotless and on the ball."

• Travel date: Thu 6th of August 2009

Hotels near Disney's Hotel Cheyenne

Top traveller tips for Disney's Hotel Cheyenne

• tb09 by tb09

"must see is the once upon a dream parade every day at 4pm "

• johnty2672 by johnty2672

"Six burgers at Annettes in the Park, but expensive as expected "

• Mrs SB by Mrs SB

"Cafe Mickey was great well worth the money! "

• The Brown Bear by The Brown Bear

"excellent budget hotel "

• The logan family by The logan family

"Loved it, would recommend to anyone even with really young kids "

• hornetboy by hornetboy

"Handy to visit Paris by train "

• Disney fan by Disney fan

"take your own kettle and hair dryer "

• jonny by jonny

"walk to parks to get views of other hotels "

• lisa by lisa

"disney express is very useful. "

• Blacksheep by Blacksheep

"Go out of season, watch the laser show at night. "

• Cecasimiro by Cecasimiro

"Ask for extra toilet paper at check in "

Disney's Hotel Cheyenne is also called