About Kissos Hotel

• tennis court
  • tv channel one russia

Excellent hotel

Reviewed Mon 1st of October 2012

"My husband and I have just returned from Paphos having stayed at the Kissos Hotel for 11 nights. We were pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the rooms, and the quality of food. We would recommend this hotel it is definitely value for money and we would certainly stay there the next time we visit Paphos."

• Travel date: Sat 29th of September 2012

Don't stay at this hotel!!!!

Reviewed Thu 9th of September 2010

"Well what can I say....this hotel is a sham!!!! I had to pay full adult fare for my 14 year old son who then had to sleep on a camp bed for 14 nights and it collapsed on the first night so he ended up sleeping on the floor on the 2 inch mattress for 14 nights instead!!! The food was very repetative and we ate leftovers from the previous nights dinner for lunch, there was soup every meal for a starter then by the end of the week all soup was combined into one slop and labelled as VEGETABLE!!! The rooms left a lot to be desired...i.e. for a minifridge, safe and tea/coffee making materials it was an extra 45euros for EACH ONE. The pool required a lot of attention as the floor and side tiles were uneven and caused everal injuries during the course of our stay. We were limited to our ALL INCLUSIVE from 11am until midnight so if we had breakfast at 0830 then we couldn't get another drink until 11am!!! Then during the evening at the pool bar it could take anything upto 20mins from ordering to receiving our drinks. Then just to add insult to injury there was a local wedding on the Saturday before we came home, which we were invited to WATCH, but all the laggon pool and bar area was corderned off so we couldn't even get to the ONLY bar to get a drink so had to leave and goe to a local bar and PAY for drinks even though we were all inclusive!!!! The cocktail bar was closed the whole time we were there and the entertainment....well we had 6 quizzes and some very bad karaoke but there were a couple of good acts on but no proper concert room and no dance floor. The staff did work extremely hard and long hours though but I wouldn't recommend staying at this hotel, there are much nicer hotels further towards the harbour that are also 3 star but are more like 5 star compared to this one!!!!! The local transport was amazing.....anywhere for 1 euro.....so all I can say is Paphos is fantastic just DON'T stay at this hotel!!!! The courtesy room that they supplied, we had to be out of our room at 12noon and our all inclusive stopped at 12noon too which I think is ridiculous when you pay all iclusive then that should be until you leave the hotel for departure, was disgusting, it had wet towels on the floor, someone else's flip-flops and debris scattered BEHIND cupboards so hadn't been cleaned for weeks, there was hair all over the floor and there was no air conditioning in it and it smelt damp....on the whole this hotel was a disappointment and I paid £900 for five of us to go, even my 14 year old son, also, we all had the same colour wristbands which meant when I wasn't there my 17 year old son could get alcohol and was able to get drunk on several occassions, I would have thought that under 18's should have a different colour so this couldn't happen, that's what has been done when I've been all inclusive at other places!!!! NOT HAPPY about that!!!"

• Travel date: Thu 9th of September 2010

Dissappointing - stayed half board

Reviewed Tue 10th of August 2010

"We upgraded the room to the superior which looks out over the pool which is the one you see in the photos the original room was drab and required updateing and outlook was over the front carpark. I have been to many hotels and had half board but I have to say the choice was very poor and limited I went to breakfast once -
and did not look forward to my evening meal it was a effort to go although the food seved was cooked very well I thought it was very boring, there was no choice for children, families were struggling and having to go to KFC round the corner - they have also just started the all inclusive which is very very poor there is a minimal entertainment programme nothing for children and most nights the guests were sitting round the bar area with no music on white PVC chairs looking totally at a loss there was lots of people moaning about the lack of entertainment. During the day there was a Entertainer you could play water polo - there was a entertainer of a evening who arrived around 21.00 and you could play a quiz or have a sing song not really my idea of entertainment - you really need to go else where of a evening or you will keel over with boredom - jump on the bus for 1 euro of a evening and go to Coral Bay great bars there and taxi back was 15 euros well worth a visit - the local beach is not suitable for children and is very rocky - again go to Coral Bay bus runs every half hour- Biggest dissappointment for me was the limited choice of food and the inadequate entertainment."

• Travel date: Fri 6th of August 2010

relaxing,brilliant holliday,good hotel clean rooms excellent food ,great staff

Reviewed Fri 11th of June 2010

"we found the hotel easily. The room was clean and welcoming. The staff were so helpful, kind and supportive.
The breakfast was excellent too much to list ,full breakfast all drinks cerials fruits cheeses cold breakfasts just anything you needed. The manager of the reaturant was present on most days and the staff looked happy and were pleasent.
The whole area was very plesant with lots of places to explore within easy reach of the hotel, the beach was 5 mins walk. the beach near us was rocky but still nice to watch the sun go down.theres a nice walk to the harbour about 30 mins all on smooth paths past the lighthouse. in the harbour there were lots of resturants to choose from although some were expensive, the ice cream is wonderful!!!!!!!!!theres a fort to look in and very cheap too.You can see the mosaics too and they are stunning also under 4 euros to visit.
there is easy access to the mountains and other resorts just up the coast if you hire a small car they are so cheap.
within easy reach of cafesand pubs 3 mins away and not too noisy.the choice of different foods is very good and there are two large resturants only 5 mins away one is 'fat mamas' with the most amasing food and entertainment and next door is a greek resturant which has local dancers and you can join in if you wish very exciting!!!
The local people are very friendly and understand english in most places, there are fruits for sale by the side of the road.
There are downside to everywhere you go but i found little here ,the roads are a little rough in places and if it says 'suitable for all cars' dont believe it check first!! we found a dam a few miles out which was so peacefull i loved it there.
I do recomend you try paphos it was a holliday to remember i will go again to the kissos."

• Travel date: Thu 10th of June 2010

****Travel Agent***** This the first tim...

Reviewed Tue 30th of September 2008

"****Travel Agent*****
This the first time i have been to cyprus, and i really enjoyed it, iam already thinking of rebooking it for next year.....Although i would probably not go back to the Kissos. The kissos hotel is a very nice hotel if you are a little older, it is not a hotel for the young and livley. But the hotel was very clean and staff were fab...especially Tina and the manager who looks like Morgan Freeman. The hotel had good amenities, the pool was warm and the indoor pool and gym are free of charge, and the day time entertainment (laura) was brill, alothough we were probaly the only people who thought so. I would advise going B&B at this hotel because the food is not the best, although i did only make it the breakfast twice in 2 weeks, but there is a wide selection of bars and restaurants just outside the hotel, and paphos centre is just 1.50 euros away by bus which takes about 10 mins or a taxis is 8 euros. If you are looking for a beach holiday i would not recommend this hotel as paphos beach is not the best but a ten minute bus journey will get you to coral bay where the beach is alot better...again a bus will cost 1.50 euros. I do have 1 or 2 issues with the Kissos because the pictures that you see are the upgraded apartments and not the old big hotel behind and everything and i mean everything is at a local charge ie. the fridge the kettle and the safe. And the hotel is full of the older generation which as a wedding party of 27 did not go down to well as you can expect, noise and so on is going to happen. But overall a really nice hotel really good location and would recommend it 100% "

• Travel date: Tue 30th of September 2008

We stayed B+B at the kissos in october a...

Reviewed Sat 9th of August 2008

"We stayed B+B at the kissos in october and had the best holiday ever we really did not want to leave this beautifull island and the lovely welcome you get from everyone who lives there .
We upgraded by email before we went to the superior rooms which are fantastic , but my sister stayed in the main part of the hotel and the rooms were also of a very good standard .
Our room terrace opened up on to the lagoon pool which at night was all floodlit , as it was october the weather was not the hottest and the pool was blooming freezing but this just meant that we had the pool to ourself most days which was great .
Eating out was quite expensive even before the euro but we hired a car and drove out for tea most nights , although there are many shops bars and resteraunts close by .
The hotel is very well kept and in our opinion is more deserving of 4 stars , our rooms were cleaned daily and sheets and towels changed often , the only down side was you had to pay extra to use the fridge and hire kettle ect other than that brilliant i would recomend this hotel and cyprus to everyone .
We are saving up to come back cant wait see you soon KISSOS XX"

• Travel date: Sat 9th of August 2008

We had never been to Cyprus before. so i...

Reviewed Wed 7th of May 2008

"We had never been to Cyprus before. so it was just by chance that we chose the Hotel Kissos in Paphos. We were more than pleased with it. The hotel was very clean,the staff friendly and the food excellent. It was a family run hotel with pleanty of eating places within easy walking distance. A bus stop was only a 100 yards away(very cheap.) The Tomb OF The Kings could be seen from our room, and if you wanted to see more of Cyprus, a car could be hired just up the road. We will definitely be going back. C.Hoad. "

• Travel date: Wed 7th of May 2008

My husband and I enjoyed our first ever...

Reviewed Sun 27th of April 2008

"My husband and I enjoyed our first ever holiday in cyprus, staying at the Kissos Hotel which was, I have to say an excellent choice. We upgraded to a superior room when we arrived but on reflection the standard room would have suited us just as well as we spent most of our time touring. The superior rooms are bigger, with a larger balcony and of course run parallel with the logoon which would have been ideal had we spent our time close to the hotel. The rooms are clean and comforable and everyone at the hotel are very nice and extremely helpful. When we go back we will definately go on a half board basis as we discovered, on our last evening,when we chose to eat at the hotel, the meals are excellent (as were the breakfast choices) and much more economical.

I would recommend the Kissos Hotel to anyone wishing to visit Paphos, however, just note before booking that items like the fridge, tea and coffee facilities and safe have a small extra charge when you arrive at the hotel for the duration of your stay.

Thank you everyone at the Kissos Hotel.

I would also like to thank Med Hotels, as we were met by their Rep. Michelle who proved to be very helpful."

• Travel date: Sun 27th of April 2008

Brilliant Value And Location

Reviewed Fri 2nd of November 2012

"Having been to Paphos before, we were really wary of this hotel as it was really cheap booking direct. It was lovely. Really clean, nice pool area, breakfast really nice, english breakfast included, maid service every day, good location.
It was maybe 15 mins walk from the harbour and the main "bar street" but there is plenty pubs and restaurants near the hotel which are fairly lively. We were there for a wedding at the Elysium and the hotel is ideally located as it was directly opposite this hotel. Would definatley go back."

• Travel date: Mon 22nd of October 2007

Would recommend this hotel

Reviewed Fri 2nd of November 2012

"We booked through the web as we were visitng Paphos for a family wedding. this hotel is of 3 *plus rating in our eyes. It suited our trip perfectly as there are plenty of bars and restaurants near by. There is a very cheap and easy bus service to the harbour and main centre. The rooms were clean and the service from the staff was always excellent.

In the summer it is very very hot so it was also good that the air con worked well and the pool area and pool bar were fine.

If we returned to Paphos we would definitely think about staying in this hotel again."

• Travel date: Mon 1st of October 2007

We have just returned from a one week st...

Reviewed Sun 9th of September 2007

"We have just returned from a one week stay at the Kissos Hotel, which we found clean, comfortable and well managed. The pools were kept very clean and tidy.

The breakfast buffet presented every style of breakfast you could wish for. Dinner buffet was excellent - delicious soup - varied salads - hot dishes - lovely desserts and a choice of ice-creams if preferred. We were not around the pool during the day as we were on a specialised bird watching holiday, but I enjoyed a quiet swim before dinner.

We had a Superior room with efficient air-conditioning {essential with temperatures 30-36 degrees} and a balcony. I would go there again if I returned to Cyprus."

• Travel date: Sun 9th of September 2007

Lovely Hotel,Good Location

Reviewed Wed 31st of October 2012

"The Kissos is in a good location with plenty bars,restuarants nearby. A five minute taxi ride takes you to the harbour or there is a frequent bus service which runs till11pm.
The rooms were nice but bathrooms bit dated. Both outdoor pools were kept very clean although the water was very warm in August.The indoor pool and facilities were a bit worn.
On arrival the reception staff were excellent and did not disappoint during our stay-the reception itself is very spacious and nicely decorated.
We stayed on an enhanced half board basis which included two drinks each with our meal.The food was excellent with plenty to choose from each night .The restuarant manager was Cypriot and was exceptionally friendly and helpful,however,most of his staff were foreign and not so cheerful!
My nine year old son had a great time as did we but evening entertainment could be better. I would not hesitate in returning to this hotel ir location again."

• Travel date: Thu 23rd of August 2007

Hotels near Kissos Hotel

Top traveller tips for Kissos Hotel

• aysha by aysha

"fantasic for a real break away from hustle and bustle "

• Lexy by Lexy

"Dont go if you have children "

• Casfrank by Casfrank

"Stay in a superior room "

Kissos Hotel is also called