Apollonia Holiday Apartments

Fantastic

Reviewed Sun 3rd of February 2013

"On arrival at Paphos Airport the Taxi that had been arranged by the owners was waiting for me. At the Appartment I was welcomed by Maria and settled in. There was a Complimentary Beer and Orange Juice in the Fridge
Most things have already been said about the Apollonia. It is truly superb.
My Balcony was at the back facing the Mountains. You get the Sun on this side in the Morning and until about 2pm this time of year (October). The Appartments at the front overlook the Pool.
I had a Studio which was very large and spotless. Tea and Coffee along with sweets were supplied.
The Pool is big with Sunbeds and there is a small area for Children.
I can't wait to go back!"

• Travel date: Sun 2nd of November 2008

Apollonia are top class apartments

Good
Reviewed Fri 22nd of February 2013

"My husband & I stayed at the apollonia apts in september. We were picked up from the airport on time by a taxi arranged by the owners of the apt. The apts were very clean, well furnished, comfortable and the best equipped kitchen I have ever had in an apartment. When we arrived there was water, milk & wine in the fridge_sachets of tea, coffee,sugar, salt & pepper, cereal,sweets and biscuits,all you we needed to start us off. Oh and the apt had a big balcony with table,chairs & sunloungers( a bonus).
The pool area is lovely with loads of sunbeds. The location is good close beaches( although they are not the best), bars ,restaurants, shops & supermarkets. You can catch the bus just outside the apts to the market ,Coral Bay, harbour ( if you're feeling lazy).
I would suggest that the apts are more suited to couples & families with young children. A lovely place to stay and we would definately return."

• Travel date: Wed 15th of October 2008

Another great holiday here

Reviewed Tue 29th of January 2013

"We have just come back from another fantastic stay at the Apollonia. This is the 4th year that we have been back & I hesitate to stay anywhere else as I would always be measuring a new place up with our stays here. I only speak as I find & have read the previous reviews & endorse everything they have said except for the one not so good review as I fail to recognise the comments as describing the Apollonia.
Kyriacos was there to greet us at 11pm on arrival & showed us our 2 bed apartment which was on the ground floor facing the pool. It was the same well provided standard as the other ones that we have stayed in on the top floor.(2nd)
Good Points
Welcome pack in room
Everything that you need are in these apartments whether you want to eat in or not.
Very , very clean
Cleaning is a very high standard with towels & bedding changed very often.
Pool facilities fantastic - plenty of sunbeds, pool bar & very clean
Wi Fi internet access in room - we just had to ask for a lead or free internet access in pool bar
Friendly atmosphere especially from the family, lots of people were return vistors or stayed via recommendations
Location - 5 mins from bar street, 10 mins gentle walk from front
Supplies 24 hour shop nearby
Bad Point
Having to leave & wait til next year to go again
These apartments are run as a family concern & certainly are a credit to the family. If you want self catering or to eat out I would certainly recommend them. The family makes sure that you have a stress free & happy holiday so you have nothing to worry about except enjoying yourself."

• Travel date: Mon 18th of August 2008

Best Apartments in Paphos

Good
Reviewed Thu 7th of February 2013

"The appolonia Apartments are defiantly the best you can book all apartments are very spacious and have every amenity you could think of it is as if you are staying in someone's private apartment rather than a tourist apartment, They are kept spotlessly clean and the pool area which has enough sunbeds for all guests is a dream, A quite location and yet only 5 minutes walk from the hustle and bustle of Bar street and only 10 minutes walk from the harbour area, A small super market is just next door for your every day needs and bars and reausurants are plentiful within a short stroll, We have now stayed at these apartments twice and would not hesitate to return in fact on both of our visits the vast majority of people staying there were repeat guests."

• Travel date: Fri 4th of July 2008

Loved the Apollonia

Reviewed Sun 20th of January 2013

"Enjoyed two weeks at the Apollonia Apartments in October. Agree with all the excellent reviews below. The apartments are spotlessly clean, linen is changed every two days, and everything you can think of is provided - even down to washing up liquid in the kitchen and air freshner sprays in the bathroom!. Location is perfect - near enough to everything and far enough away to be peaceful. This is family owned accommodation at its best - the owners are always on hand, and do all they can to make sure your stay is enjoyable. We look forward to returning next October (and have already booked!)."

• Travel date: Thu 1st of November 2007

Absolutely Fabulous

Reviewed Thu 10th of January 2013

"We have stayed at these apartments for the past seven years and the standards have remained excellent throughout that time. The owners (Maria & kyriacos) are always helpful and friendly and will go out of their way to help you. The apartments have everything you need and are like home from home. These apartments are absolutely spotless the maids clean everywhere and regularly change you sheets and towels. I have never had any cause to complain about anything as there has never been the need. The pool is cleaned every morning and the pool area is hosed down every night. They have ample sunbeds to accomodate guests, no getting up at the crack of dawn to reserve them.
Their location is ideal as it is so quiet of a night you can get a good nights sleep. It is about 15 minutes walk from Bar Street were you will find lots of bars & restaurants. The walk to the harbour is about another five minutes and is a very pleasant walk.

I should really not be recommending these apartments because everyone will be booking for next year and I may not get in.

Jean & George Beamer
(Liverpool)"

• Travel date: Tue 30th of October 2007

A Haven in the middle of Paphos...

Reviewed Sat 22nd of December 2012

"We stayed here due to a recommendation and our expectations were exceeded. The apartments (both 2 bed and studio) were a really good size - even the ones not facing the pool have great balconies. They were spotlessly clean and more than well equipped. We were a group of girls - but the place is ideal for families or for single travellers. I would happily go there on my own, as you do genuinely feel as if you're coming 'home' when you get back to the apartments - the family are really lovely. They arranged a taxi from and to the airport (at a good price) - they even wave you off! If you want to be left alone - you can be, but if you want to chat - there is always someone around. The pool is absolutely gorgeous and so clean and there always seemed to be enough loungers too. There is a self-service bar by the pool too. It's only a 5/10 minute stroll down to the main port road. Over the road is a 24 hour shop - really useful! Also, there is a new Lebanese restaurant/takeaway over the road - highly recommended. If you carry on down the street (past shop) there is a lovely rooftop bar. Oh..if you're into going to 'Bar' Street - it's close to that too. This place is excellent value for money and jst a great place to stay."

• Travel date: Sun 19th of August 2007

Apollonia - superb apartments

Reviewed Thu 8th of November 2012

"My wife & I stayed in the Apollonia apartments in early May 2006, and we found them to be excellent and great value for money as well as being in a good location, about 15 minutes walk from the sea front and the harbour.

We were in a studio for the first 3 days, then a 2 bedroom apartment.

Both rooms were very spacious and equipped with EVERYTHING you could
want in a self catering apartment. They were cleaned every day and sheets/towels changed every other day.

The balconies were spacious with table, chairs and sun loungers provided.

The pool was superb and spotless, with more than sufficient sun loungers for the guests.

Customer service was excellent - the proprietors Kyriacos and Maria Constandinou were extremely helpful and frequently asked if there was anything required, and the other staff were very pleasant.

There was free internet access from a PC in the reception area and we were allowed to keep our room at no extra charge because of a late afternoon flight.

I would rate the apartments as 4 star at 2 star prices."

• Travel date: Sun 7th of May 2006