Main Pool

• butler service
  • adult pool

Cyprus holiday

Reviewed 25th July 2013

"Me and my wife travel Cyprus for 5 days and choose four seasons even that is the most expensive hotel on the island. You can be shore that its worth it! Super class quality hotel! Breakfast amazing! Rooms are very clean and there is very high amenities ! Very good customer service ."

• Travel date: 17th July 2013

SHEER LUXURY

Reviewed 20th August 2012

"4-SEASONS HOTEL LIMASSOL CYPRUS. Been to many 5-Star hotels all over the world including the 4-Seasons in Sydney but the Cyprus 4-Seasons has found the magic formula as in my opinion, it has it all. THE SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, THE STAFF ARE FRIENDLY AND EVERYTHING IS GEARED TO ENSURING THAT YOUR HOLIDAY IS SPECIAL AND MEMORABLE. THE HOTEL IS CLEAN, MODERN AND THE FACILITES ARE EXCELLENT. THEIR THEMED NIGHTS ARE GOOD AND THEIR ENTERTAINMENT IN THEIR LOUNGE IS FIRST CLASS. No, I do not work for the 4-Seasons but I do try to go their at least once a year because it really is a 5-Star Hotel and they DESERVE TO BE LISTED amongst the best in the world. Just hope with this review they will still have room for us when we next book as I cannot think of anywhere else in Cyprus that I would like to stay. "

• Travel date: 19th August 2012

clean and frendly, there is normaly 80 p...

Reviewed 15th June 2008

"clean and frendly, there is normaly 80 people return each october which is lovely to see them again kay hughes "

• Travel date: 15th June 2008

best on island

Reviewed 3rd November 2012

"We stayed in this hotel for two weeks June 06 - this is the best hotel we have ever stayed in, fantastic. Staff are very friendly and seem very proud of their hotel. The main restaurant is very family friendly but for couples a more quiet option is the Greek and Italian restaurants, the staff, food and decor are wonderful could not fault it. Bedrooms had everything we could wish for. We did not have a sea view and therefore looked out on a busy road, we did think that this would be noisy but it was not a problem as the double glazing coped well. Security was the only thing we could fault. People could walk off the beach and into the hotel and just help themselves to sun beds and they did on a couple of times. Though we could always find a sun bed. Aviod Cyprus bank holidays if pos it can get very busy on the beach and the locals seem to think they can please themeselves."

• Travel date: 1st August 2006

Can't fault it!

Reviewed 2nd December 2012

"We have just returned from a week of bliss in The Four Seasons, to be honest I expected it to be good but thought I would find something that could be improved on - I was wrong! It was a fantastic week of luxury. Our 2 kids (9 & 7) loved it as well. The pool area was fabulous for them, complete with a slide pool and friendly pool staff, there was a kids club during they day if they felt like joining in and kids' entertainment every night which was varied and again the staff were brilliant with the kids. We got a great deal which included a 'kids stay free' offer and a free upgrade to half board although the half board option restricts you from eating in the Oriental and Fish restaurants but not much to complain about given that the nightly buffets and a la Carte menus are fabulous - we also ate in the new Italian restaurant a couple of times which again was top class. The food was exceptional and the presentation was fantastic whether it was from the splash bar at the pool or the more formal restaurants. I didn't leave the hotel for the whole week - there was no need to! I had a couple of treatments in the spa which again were very, very good (most of the therapists are Russian). We noticed quite a few Russians staying at the hotel and a couple of older obviously well-healed men who were with very young, attractive girls for one day and without them the next - [-----------] I'm sure the hotel management are aware that this is going on but this was the only time we noticed anything. Our room was very, very nice with an awesome view of the mediterranean - definitely worth paying extra for the sea view. The kids shared a sofa bed which didn't cause any probs as they were knackered most nights) and we had a massive superking size bed - it was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in - like sinking into a marshmallow every night! I was very impressed at the high level of service in every area, it was seemless and how they manage to get that flow of excellence in every area is a management feat in itself! I've never been anywhere that I've said I would go back to until now - I've stayed in some very good hotels and confess I am a picky traveler with high standards but this is the best yet and we will definitely return - I'd say they get loads of repeat business and the thing is this hotel would suit any type of traveller from singles, couples, families or older guests. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone and to be honest I'd rather pay for this hotel for a week than go somewhere else for a fortnight!"

• Travel date: 21st July 2006

Wedding reception/hols

Reviewed 3rd November 2012

"Cannot fault this hotel - best hols we have had so far. Had our wedding reception in the hotel (3rd July). Absolutely fantastic! Will be going back next year for sure."

• Travel date: 9th July 2006

FOUR SEASONS, OUR FAVOURITE PLACE

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"My husband and myself have visited the Four Seasons, Limassol 10 times now, and are booked to return there August of 2006. We have never had cause to complain or wish for any better service, from checking in at the fabulous reception with a cold drink, to the waiters, bar staff, to the maids who service the rooms. We could not think of anything the hotel or it's staff could do to make our stays there any better. We only wish we could visit more often, and stay for much longer. The rooms are fabulous, especially since the refurbishment, the restaurants are magnificent - looking forward to trying out the new Greek and Italian restaurants, with a wonderful choice to suit all tastes, a good wine cellar, fantastic bar - the singers are fabulous, great pool bars, and of course that ultimate in peace and quiet, the adults only pool. The gymnasium and beauty salon are wonderful, and fabulously contemporary since the works were carried out. We cannot get enough of the place. Anybody who could find fault must need their heads looking at! Though some people can find fault with anything. We are always made welcome, and surprisingly enough, recognised by all the staff who seem to have been there as long as we have been going, well some of them anyway. Keep up the good work! And thanks for making our holidays special."

Service par excelence

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"I have now been to the hotel by my reckoning 19 times and every time I have been there the service has been really fantastic. I have been greeted like a family member and made to feel like I have come home. Having been a hotelier myself, I know that making guests want to come back for a return visit is all about giving that extra bit of service, excellent food and above average accomodation, Four Seasons resort hotel in Cyprus cerainly manages all those things. Give it a try. Barbara Pearson"

Fantastic place to stay

Reviewed 12th November 2012

"We have just returned from yet another wonderful holiday at the Four Seasons Hotel in Limassol. This is the fourth year we have stayed there and cannot fault it in anyway. From the minute you walk into reception you are made most welcome by the very friendly and helpful staff. All the staff, whether cleaner, barman, pool attendant or manager, they are always there to help in any way they can. The rooms are furnished to the highest standard; the pool areas are fantastic, and the food/service in the restaurants unbeatable. Everyone you speak to staying at the hotel is a ‘return guest’ and to us that SAYS IT ALL! What further recommendation could you ask for. In 2005 the hotel won Tripadvisors’ ‘Travellers’ Choice’ award being voted best luxury hotel in Cyprus, 4th best Luxury Hotel in Europe and 18th best in the world. Having stayed in many luxury hotels all over the world we can understand why. Congratulations to everyone at Four Seasons and we look forward to seeing you all again in 2007."

• Travel date: 5th July 2006

The best hotel in the world

Reviewed 29th November 2012

"We have stayed at this hotel once if not twice a year for the last 7 years, with both our son of 12 and now our baby. Each time it gets better and better. The staff, facilities and location are superb. We have stayed at the hotel at all different times of the year - Easter / Xmas / Summer / Autum and each time it is different and special. The Cypriot parties in the hotel at Easter and Xmas will live in our memories forever. Food is excellent and the kids facilities brilliant - from small children through to tenagers. The thelasso Spa is great with a large range of treatments all done by a lovely team of people. No request is too small or great to be dealt with, from a sunbed on your room balcony to an additional one in a certain area of the pool. The hotel will organise everything they can to make your stay as relaxing as pleasant as possible. A fabulous place......."

Top Class Hotel.

Reviewed 12th November 2012

"We stayed at the Four Seasons at the end of july and although it was the hight of the season it didn't feel over crowed. there are two main pool areas, a family area and an adults only. Even though we were just a couple staying at the hotel we chose to stay at the family area as we found the adult area too quite. The rooms are lovely, nicely decorated and a good size( Standard Room). The food at the hotel is exellent, lots of choice. The service at this hotel is faultless. We mention to the manager at his cocktail party that our jacuzzi in our room wasn't working and by the time we had gone back to our room after the party, it was fixed. Very frendly and helpfull staff nothing is too much trouble. We loved this hotel so much we are going back again in a couple of weeks. If your looking to be spoilt on holiday this hotel is for you. Fantastic."

• Travel date: 4th July 2006

A high quality hotel with excellent service

Reviewed 24th October 2012

"Stayed at the hotel at the beginning of June 2006 and was really impressed with the service that we received from start to finish. We were staying in an inland view room which I was slightly concerned about due to the main round outside but with patio doors shut you can hardly hear anything - I particularly asked for a room on a high floor which also reduces noise and was pleased to be given a room on the top floor. The pool and gardens area were clean and well organised. We personally found the pool area to be quite crowded so tended to sit in the garden area or beach which gave us a little more room and more sun during the day. Theyve got a good system whereby if a sunbed is unoccupied for 2 hours the pool assistants removed the hotel towels and the beds are available to use, which is good when you go out halfway during the day. The restaurants provide high quality food - even the buffet is of good quality. Our favourite was the Chinese and Italian restaurant but unfortunately the Chinese restaurant isnt covered by the half board arrangement so had to pay seperately but it was well worth it!!! The only slightly disappointing thing is the hotels location. We have been to various areas of Limassol and Cyprus over the years and we found that there was a real lack of decent bars in the area surrounding the hotel - those that were there were either empty or a bit tatty. However, the hotel is so lovely you end up becoming quite insular and preferring to sit on the outside veranda area drinking beer and cocktails - its worth paying a few extra pounds. Would definately recommend the hotel."

Hotels near Four Seasons Hotel

Top traveller tips for Four Seasons Hotel

• by holidayreview

"ENJOY THE WONDERFUL FACILITIES "

Four Seasons Hotel is also called