Pool Area

About San Remo Hotel

• baggage storage
  • car hire
  • express check in check out
  • bottled water
  • currency exchange
  • coffee shop amenities
  • fax photocopying
  • game room
  • outdoor furniture
  • sun loungers beach chairs
  • greek amenities
  • paid internet
  • outdoor fireplace
  • clothes rack
  • bulgarian
  • free private parking nearby
  • billiards
  • convenience store
  • books dvds music for children
  • tv channel one russia
  • romanian amenities
  • afrikaans

Good

Good clean stay

Good
Reviewed 19th April 2018

"This was a lovely family run hotel with plenty of lovely continental breakfast with great owners and staff and incredible lovely beaches nearby good history around larnaca and the San demo owners will help you all through your stay."

• Travel date: 6th February 2017

Rap hells barmaid from hell

Reviewed 17th August 2016

"Love the hotel have stayed there many times Maria and staff very friendly but watch out for the barmaid from hell rude ignores you tutts at you for wanting a drink which you are paying for and you order the same drink which she serves you it's never the price needs a lesson on customer service."

• Travel date: 11th August 2016

They Where like Family to me

Reviewed 6th January 2014

"I had the pleasure of staying at the San Remo Hotel, which is a friendly and lovely family owned Hotel. I was in a awful situation and if not for the wonderful help and the feeling of all those who worked there where more than helpful to me and made the time I stayed there so much enjoyable. NIC & Maria & Paula all where just so helpful and comforting while I stayed there. I did not get the chance to get out and see much of the beautiful Island of Cyprus , but have promised that I will come back and bring my husband so that we can enjoy time at the hotel again and catch up with everyone and see some more of the Island. I highly recommend staying at The San Remo Hotel, with Nic the Owner and his lovely daughter Maria in Reception, they have internet and breakfast is beautiful as is all the meals that I had while I was there. The Rooms are and amenities are cleaned each day as is your beds , I myself had a balcony and it was lovely to sit out there at night and enjoy the cool air, it is not far from the beach which is a bonus and also not far from lovely shopping areas of which are wonderful to walk around. They will if you ask them that you want something made , they will do their best to do how you would like it. I highly recommend a holiday in Larnaca that you stay at the San Remo Hotel and enjoy being part of the family with Nic and Maria and Paula and the wonderful bar staff as well. I myself enjoyed and felt part of the family in the Hotel, I have promised that I will be sending over from Western Australia some of our Beautiful full bodied red wines for Nic as he needs to sample a bit of my country and its wines.. Cheers Dennice ps;- I will upload some photo's and send them in.. "

• Travel date: 6th January 2014

Very disappointed

Reviewed 27th October 2012

"Hotel situated quite a distance from the centre of Larnaca. My room was not what I would call clean, totally worn out and desperately in need of refurbishment. Water system made violent vibrating sounds when toilet in en suite bathroom (and those adjoining my room) were flushed. Very basic breakfast. Staff are surprisingly friendly and helpful though."

• Travel date: 12th June 2007

San Remo ,Cozy and Great Hotel

Reviewed 20th December 2012

"San Remo is A Very nice Hotel By All means, I have been to Cyprus 7 times and stayed in that Specific CUTE Hotel. It really became my second Home away from home. The rooms are very Nice and Well Kept, it is totally rennovated with a Very simple Nice Style. Food was really Great, Breakfast is very simple but it is a good start of the day. I used that Hotel Many times for my personal Travels, and as I am also a Travel agent, I recommended the Hotel to My Clients which is a very reputable School in Cairo " GVS", and we all Had some wonderful time and comfortable accommodation for a week Vacation in Last February,2007. Thanks to the Professional and freindly Family that Run the Hotel. Eurika, Maria, Nikos & The Rest of the staff .... you are all Fantastic People."

• Travel date: 6th March 2007

excellent

Reviewed 26th November 2012

"i stayed at the remo hotel for 7 day's and just loved it, so layed back and the atmosphere was great, family run hotel. you get what you pay for so dont complain. the management team are just to good for words and the receptionist, maria was to good for words, now about the bar man, peter, he is to good, very out spoken and funny. the hotel is clean, room's are basic and clean, breakfast is excellent, cold but worth it. i recomend you to stay there, you will alway's feel at home no matter where in the world you are."

• Travel date: 2nd July 2006

Don't expect much

Reviewed 21st November 2012

"We stayed here because we had an early morning flight and the hotel is near the airport. Two positive comments are that the staff are very friendly and polite, I can't fault them and the location isn't bad, just a short walk from the town. However....the room was very dated and simple and not very clean, there were some bugs in one of the beds. When we told reception they moved us straight away to another room which was clean. The accomodation is VERY basic as is the breakfast. You get what you pay for and this is a budget 2* hotel. If you are a student or someone looking for a cheap place and aren't too fussy then this is the place for you. Otherwise don't go there!!"

• Travel date: 20th May 2006

Hi

Reviewed 13th December 2012

"I have been here for ten days and I must say that was my best time. The hotel is very nice but people there are beautiful. I meen the staf was like my family. I am sure that I will come back and I will not look for some other hotel. You have everithing you need and more that that are kind people. Erika who is owner of the hotel is the kindest person I ever met on my trips ever. Hope I will be able to come back this year. also I can recomand you very good car rent just in the hotel. they have the best price I have found in Larnaca. also If you ask Erika or the staf there where to go for diner or what ever they are very opend to recomand the best:) I say hi to Tony and all the stuf... So see you there:)"

• Travel date: 4th April 2006

Lovely Family Hotel

Reviewed 26th November 2012

"I would like to recommend to everybody San Remo hotel. It´s mainly because of the adorable and open-minded staff, especially because of Eurika. You get what you paid. It´s a 2* hotel, but you get more than in traditional 2* hotels. The staff cleaned up everything immediately (tables, floor, rooms,...), no problem with room services, breakfast always prepared at time, you can eat no limits, furthermore they gave us many advices and recommendations what to see and what to taste. We staid in the hotel for 10 days and during these 10 days we had no problem with anything. Here a rule proceeds: if you behave nicely, all hotel staff is nice to you. And I can easily confirm it. If you want to spend a wow of vacation and don´t spend huge money, try this hotel. You get more. Above all you will sleep in the family, not in the "hotel". We are two Czechs from Prague, age 25 and 28. If you need more information, please feel free and contact one of us at [email protected] or [email protected]"

• Travel date: 28th March 2006

The Worst Hotel I have ever seen!!!!

Reviewed 21st November 2012

"I have to agree with the comments of the Cornwall reviewer. It is the worst hotel I have ever seen. I stayed at this hotel prior to taking an early morning flight from Larnaca airport. I could tell the sort of hotel it was from the outside. The last time it was painted must have been when it was built which was a long time ago. Parking was in short supply and it does not have its own car park as far as I know. Upon walking into the reception, the place was so untidy, plates with left over food on the tables, half finished drinks which looked like they had been there for a good few hours and the place looked like it should be closed down and not open. We would have immediately gone elsewhere to stay but it was a busy time of year and everywhere was booked up. Its about a 5 min walk to what they call the beach, well I would prefer to stay in the room and its the worst beach/beach front I have ever seen. Its so run down and dirty Im suprised people ever go on holiday there! The hotel rooms were of a very low standard and I had my suspicions had not been cleaned for a few days perhaps despite being left empty. I did not sleep a wink all night as the bed was so uncomfortable. We did not even consider the breakfast as I wanted to remain well on my holiday, instead we ate at the airport. I personally would prefer to sleep in the car than stay at this place. Like I previously said, it should be demolished or closed down immediately!!!"

• Travel date: 27th December 2005

youget what you pay for

Reviewed 31st October 2012

"I had the pleasure of staying in this lovely family run hotel and it felt like home away from home.The staff from the reception to the odd looking cleaning lady with broken greek was absolutely magnifisent.They could not do enough for me and the gentleman serving the breakfast made sure we all new how to say "KALIMERA" GOOD MORNING.In short I was looking for a low budget hotel and received 5 star service.Thank you Maria Eurika Peter Nico the cleaners and all the other staff for making my holiday a memorable one I WILL BE BACK"

• Travel date: 25th November 2005

Dirty, Basic, Dated, Unfriendly.......................

Reviewed 13th December 2012

"The San Remo should not be allowed to call itself a 'hotel'. It is very basic and urgently needs updating. The breakfasts were very unappetising so we often drove out to get a good cooked breakfast! When I asked for clean towels I was advised that these were only supplied every 3 days! Room keys were left 'displayed' across the Reception Desk for anyone to 'help themselves' and the desk was often unmanned which was very concerning when the street was about 10 paces away. To summarise: The San Remo should either been 'cleaned up' or 'closed down'."

• Travel date: 9th July 2005

Hotels near San Remo Hotel

Top traveller tips for San Remo Hotel

• by Robert M

"Make the most of clean pool and beautiful beachrs"

• by Ireland3691

"Quiet and friendly apart from above"

• by Dennice F

"Checking out all the wonderful shopping places and all the gorgeous coffee cafe's"

San Remo Hotel is also called