Hotel Pia Bella

Good
Good

fabulous!

Reviewed Wed 20th of April 2016

"This is a wonderful, caring and friendly hotel.
we went bed and breakfast this time. Plenty of breakfast for everyone from cooked to cereal. Lots of fruit. Lots of choices.
we had deluxe superior room. It was lovely, aired and very comfortable. Not forgetting clean.
love all the staff, all of them are wonderful. My favorite is Nayla.
The guest relations lady is always popping in to check and ask is everything fine.
the grounds are beautiful and color is everywhere. Trees and flowers.
will be back in the summer!
might even try the casino..."

• Travel date: Fri 8th of April 2016

VERY CLEAN, COMFORTABLE HOTEL, STAFF VERY FRIENDLY.

Reviewed Mon 3rd of August 2015

"This is the second time my husband and I have been to this hotel, it is still the same as it was 4 years ago, very clean and comfortable. The staff could not be better, they are so helpful and friendly, nothing is too much trouble. The hotel is situated in beautiful grounds making it a lovely relaxing holiday. If we ever go back to North Cyprus we would definitely stay at this hotel again....we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, we cannot comment on evening meals as we only had B.B....breakfast had plenty to choose from and the few lunches we had while we were there were very good value for money and enjoyable.....LOVELY HOTEL!!"

• Travel date: Mon 3rd of August 2015

Gone down hill

Reviewed Wed 6th of November 2013

"Stayed at the Pia Bella 4 years ago, it was excellent.We had no hesitation at going back what a mistake.We stayed half board but B&B would have been better as the breakfast was fine. The evening meal was a let down,if you went in at 8.15 there was usually only one soup left and that was always tomato, the food on the "hot " bank was cold we often asked the chef to reheat our meal in the microwave or asked for an omelet as there was not always a vegetarian option.We had booked a superior room but were put in a standard room overlooking the very busy road after complaining we were moved but we understand this is a common problem.
Would we go again NO"

• Travel date: Tue 5th of November 2013

Affordable and friendly

Reviewed Fri 29th of June 2012

"This hotel was perfect for me,the rooms were clean,the staff friendly and helpful,the pools and grounds lovely!I was bed and breakfast,which had plenty of choice ,and ample restaurants to visit in the evening within walking distance,I would book another holiday at Pia Bella!"

• Travel date: Fri 29th of June 2012

very kind helpful and friendly staff and very clean hotel

Reviewed Thu 22nd of December 2011

"we are very good traveler, we travel all the time, I and my husband chose this hotel because our friends stayed and they had very good time there. we decided to go; hotel transfer was very good, they picked up just on time and reception welcomed us very good. the room was very nice, bright, also balcony was so big and refreshing. it was getting sun light in the morning which was very good for winter time.. I took sun on me. we do love sunny days in December it was 20 degree which amazed us :)breakfast and dinner was ambrosia. I couldn't count how many various food they are serving. waiters were so kind and friendly. we promised each other to come back again in summer
Erika & Cucu"

• Travel date: Thu 22nd of December 2011

Fantastic Hotel we will be going back

Reviewed Tue 20th of September 2011

"All I can say is everything I read about the Pia Bella,
lived up to expectations and more!!!!!!!!!!!3 couples went and all of us thought the same,we will be going back.
Can we give a big thank you to all the staff!!!!!!they are as good as they come and more.....Once again thank you from Susan and gang."

• Travel date: Sat 17th of September 2011

Reviewed Mon 27th of June 2011

"What a fantastic hotel, the staff were welcoming and attentive, the hotel was spotlessly clean and the whole holiday was one of total relaxation, can't wait to go again."

• Travel date: Thu 23rd of June 2011

OK wıth reservatıons

Reviewed Thu 9th of June 2011

"Thıs ıs a resort hotel caterıng for holıday maker. Good clean rooms and frıendly staff. Almost all guests were Brıtısh holıday makers. The hotel trıes very hard and the food ıs good for a hotel. We dıd not lıke musıc playıng loudly ın the outdoor restaurant whıch we overlooked. It carrıed on untıl mıdnıght for four nıghts out of the seven we were there ıncludıng our last nıght when we had to leave at 5.ooam. The hotel ıs close to the town and on the bus/shared taxı run makıng transport easy. "

• Travel date: Tue 7th of June 2011

Staff oggled my daughters

Reviewed Mon 9th of November 2009

"The staff and management leered at my wife and daughters and made them feel uncomfortable. Some minor electrical equipment was stolen as well. The staff were horrible. We returned home feeling stressed and kissed the tarmac when the plane landed.Turkish Army everywhere. "

• Travel date: Sat 7th of November 2009

Great place to stay

Reviewed Wed 29th of April 2009

"My husband and I stayed here in October 2008. We had a great holiday, the staff were extremely courteous at all times. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The food was of a very high standard. The pool area was very clean and well kept. There were always plenty of sun beds. It is quite close to the centre of Kyrenia which is only a ten minute walk away. We also used to eat at the Blue Bay restaurant which is close by and can highly recommend this restaurant. Food was of excellent quality and the owner who was English was very helpful and always very friendly. Her husband was turkish and he cooked the meals. I can highly recommend this as a holiday destination."

• Travel date: Wed 29th of April 2009

GREAT

Reviewed Wed 15th of October 2008

"just returned from piabella hotel in kyrenia i must say what a great hotel it is very good food nice clean rooms bed linen and towels changed daily pool area very good with plenty of sun beds around pool and gardens. staff very friendly and helpful all in all a great place to stay "

• Travel date: Wed 15th of October 2008

My husband and I stayed at the Pia Bella...

Reviewed Thu 2nd of October 2008

"My husband and I stayed at the Pia Bella for the first time this year and we are so glad we did - we had a wonderful time. What an excellent hotel. Our room had a view of the mountains and the gardens and it was just great, clean and nicely furnished. There are 2 pools within the large spacious garden area with sunbeds. We found it difficult to get a sunbed around the pools as people tended to put their towels on the sunbeds and then not appear for a while (sometimes not until lunchtime). However, we were quite happy to sit elsewhere. We found the staff to be extremely polite and helpful and Sarah (not sure how her name was spelt) who came around every day to ask if everyone had any problems was exceptional. We ate in the hotel and found the food very good. We met several people who had visited the hotel a few times previously and we can understand why. We had a great holiday and this was our first visit to North Cyprus. We look forward to staying at the Pia Bella again."

• Travel date: Thu 2nd of October 2008

Hotels near Hotel Pia Bella

Stayed at Hotel Pia Bella? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Hotel Pia Bella

• Margaret D by Margaret D

"Book bed and breakfast and share some holiday spending around the town. "

• "Its the place to go. Plenty of good restaurants. "

• Pat R by Pat R

"Get the management to take their heads out of the sand "

• pamela M by pamela M

"Have a car to travel around. So easy to get about. "

• Erika by Erika

"near to hotel, you might have local food in aşk cafe where you can walk, also you can take a walk coast where you can find many cafes and shopping and gift area. "

• Derk by Derk

"Lots of good places to eat close by. "

• William Talbot by William Talbot

"Big unfinished construction site-lots of estate agents flogging off Christian's homes. Depressing. "

• William Talbot by William Talbot

"Churches converted into brothels and casinos in Lapithos. "

Hotel Pia Bella is also called