Good
Good

great holiday

Reviewed Mon 30th of June 2014

"Had a great holiday at this hotel. food was excellent and the staff really friendly. great location on the beach. hotel very clean with spacious rooms. Thomson reps were excellent and very helpful. would recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to Cyprus. give it 9 out of 10."

• Travel date: Thu 26th of June 2014

very injoyable holidy

Reviewed Sat 11th of August 2012

"Traveled from Cardiff on the 1st of july no problems short 15minit by bus ,on arrival very quick check-in we where given room 419 overlooking pool and beach the balcony was quite small but we diden`t use it room very cleen bed very good i suffer with my back and cant stand hard beds so the bed was great for me, showeroom walk -in shower with one of these big round shower head but also have small shower head,hair dryer located by the mirror in bedroom and worked really well.pooltowels are given out every monday and thursday, the swimming pool area was very clean plenty of beds and plenty of place to lay, Marina at the pool-bar is very helpfull we where al so we would order our lunch and have it sereved there we did on a few occations try the out-side eating terrace but we where not impressed with the way we where treated by 2 of the waiters names Chris with gray hair and george who took great plasure in keeping you waitng before taking your order and one time after we had been on the red bus feelin really hot I asked Chris if I could have a drink he told me to wait then went and stood at the back off the terrace while I sat there waiting more then 10 mins in the end I went over the pool bar,The 2 thomson reps sam and sara where lovely and where great with the pool arobic and day and evening entertainment,My husband loves his food and we can honestly say there was plenty of choice lovely gravy roast beef chicken or if you prefer salad, chips, really anything you like,its buffet morning and evening with waiter service for drinks in the evening,The beach is right out-side the hotel small beach but safe, the resort very small but nice a few shops, and bars which we didnt use as there was plenty going on at the hotel, we where there for 1 week and enjoyed ourselves but the weather was hot hot hot what a change from the rain i hope this will help. "

• Travel date: Fri 10th of August 2012

Thomson Gold - Farcel

Reviewed Wed 25th of July 2012

"Just returned from this Thomson 'Gold' Hotel, it was a pleasnt week's stay but not as adverised, this is NOT an addults only hotel and has groups of teenagers on a mission! Good points are the friendly staff and excellent food. Plaese note rooms are ten years behind the Spanish equivalent!! Did I really say that?"

• Travel date: Wed 25th of July 2012

Just got back from the tasia maris, wher...

Reviewed Mon 18th of August 2008

"Just got back from the tasia maris, where we all had a great holiday. The holiday was made perfect by the efforts of the entertainment staff, in particular Jamie and Dixie Leigh supported by the wonderful Dance On duo of Wuilliam and Jamie Rae. The food and level of service were superb and we have come back totally refreshed. The manager, Tattus was a top man and he runs avery good establishment. Thank you to all at the resort for ensuring we had a memorable stay and we would like to return at another point in the future. Until then, all the very best and take care. Dave Isabel and Samantha."

• Travel date: Mon 18th of August 2008

Tasia Maris Hotel is superb! just got ba...

Reviewed Fri 18th of July 2008

"Tasia Maris Hotel is superb! just got back after two weeks of sunshine and total relaxation - when we wanted it.

There is plenty to do, twenty minutes on the beach to the left you can walk into Ayia napa harbour, or twenty minutes to the right and walk into Nissi Beach which is lively when you have had enough you can take a stroll back to the peace and quiet of Tasia maris.

Hotel rooms are spotless and well presented and the staff go out of their way to make your holiday as enjoyable as they can.

There is a lounge bar and terrace bar and swim up bar too... and the food in the restaurant is excellent and the choice of food is excellent to... something to please everyone, apart from the brown sauce - it was not Daddys sauce and my husband did not approve at all... Apart from that one small thing the rest was beautiful - chef was always on hand if you wanted to ask any questions regarding the food that was on or if you had any requests!

Cant fault it the best holiday we have ever had!

• Travel date: Fri 18th of July 2008

best holiday ever

Reviewed Thu 27th of December 2012

"This was the best hotel we have ever stayed in, the hotel is a credit to the manager and the staff, and the entertainment team were excellent, especially the girls, we had only booked for a week and we so wanted to stay another week, will definatly go back, the rooms are clean as is the hotel and the food was excellent, so much choice. I liked the way everyone gets to know each other, and we met some great friends there, this is a must for couples, you wont be disapointed. colin & lynne grace."

• Travel date: Wed 12th of March 2008

Myself and my husband went here for our...

Reviewed Tue 18th of December 2007

"Myself and my husband went here for our honeymoon in Aug ’05, it was a great experience and we had a lovely time. The hotel was very clean and tidy and always looked inviting, the staff from management to cleaners were very friendly and helpful. The pool and surrounding area was beautifully kept and again always clean.

The food was fantastic (I’m sure I came home a stone heavier!) always so much choice and every dish tasted brilliant.

All in all I highly recommend this hotel for couples of all ages, it has something for everyone. My husband and I would love to return one year in the not so distant future just need to get rid of the kids first!

• Travel date: Tue 18th of December 2007

No 1 Hotel on Cyprus

Reviewed Thu 1st of November 2012

"Great service from the moment we walked through the door. A spotlessly clean hotel, tremendous food selection and friendly helpful staff all combined to make this a holiday we will not forget in a long time. This hotel is in the Thomson Gold brochure but it out performed several hotels from their Platinum range we have recently visited. The hotel manager was always available to socialise with guests and he personnally wished ALL his guests bon voyage when our holiday came to an end.
SUPERB SERVICE - IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING CYPRUS - BOOK TASIA MARIS...A 5 STAR HOLIDAY VENUE"

• Travel date: Thu 25th of October 2007

I came back for Thompson Towels

Reviewed Thu 6th of December 2012

"Following our visit in July this year Again I can’t sing the praises of this hotel enough EXCELLENT!! The food is very good the staff and manager are still as friendly as they were earlier in the year.
Again The Thomson Gold entertainment team of “T” and “H” were brilliant. How they missed our on the Best Thompson Gold Entertainers is Beyond me. I understand that the team that won had there own little bundle of Dynamite keep the Gold Guest Happy. (See Atlantica Bay Review 17TH Oct 2007)
The Water fun fitness, Again the funniest exercise I’ve ever watched, “T” Revamped some of the party songs to refreshing thing up, still addictive. These Girls must be sick to the back teeth singing Big Fish, Little Fish, Court of King Caractacus, The Mimic Man since April. Although the best of all a Chinese Version of YMCA. “Brilliant”
You both deserve the rest at the End of October.
The daytime activities were fun to join in with, as well as watch. “T” smiled through each event with massive enthusiasm, even after she had fallen off her bike on her Day Off. “H” THE Donny lass never fell off here bike but she smiled on in the 40ºC temperatures like a true pro.
On an evening “Ian Rawlinson” entertained with his unique brand of singing and running about, kept the Audience well entertained and best of all he’s a really nice bloke.
The UK Cabarets were very entertaining the comic and singing duo Harris and Day were hilarious. Not to be missed.
Once again thanks to Tasos (the manager) and his staff for a perfect holiday.
This hotel is definitely recommended!"

• Travel date: Sun 21st of October 2007

My husband and daughter and I went to Cy...

Reviewed Fri 5th of October 2007

"My husband and daughter and I went to Cyprus for the very first time and stayed at the Tasia Maris hotel and this was a Thomson gold hotel.

We had a fantastic time the weather was beautiful and the people very friendly indeed. The hotel was spotless and everything you need from a hotel.

The only down side was make sure you take a travel kettle as one is not supplied, only to hire. The room was lovely with air conditioning and the pool was just the best.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone, we will be returning in 2008."

• Travel date: Fri 5th of October 2007

Tasia Maris

Reviewed Tue 9th of October 2012

"We returned from the Tasia Maris last week, and had a brilliant time. Me and my partner got married at Ayia Napa Town Hall, The Thomson and Hotel staff couldn't do enough to help our day run smoothly.
Now where do we start?
The accommodation. The room was excellent, always clean towels when you returned from the pool or the nearby beach.
The food was excellent, always a variety for everyones taste.
The thomson staff, namely Heidi and Kelly, were always there and so helpful, As we were getting married the first week, Heidi was there on the morning of our arrival with all the relevant paperwork and advice etc required by the Cyprus govt. Our wedding day went ahead without a hitch. The day after our wedding we had breakfast in bed with champagne and flowers, what a lovely thought from the staff. If you do get married in Ayia Napa I would recommend this Hotel for all the right reasons.The photographer was excellent, taking 250 photo's...how do you pick just 36? outstanding!!
The pool area does look bigger in the brochure, but dont let that put you off, it really is that good. okay, you do need to get up early for a sunbed, but the management did put signs up telling everyone that they would remove towels if you were away for a while, but hey, your on holiday and the local attractions are around you, including nearby Nissi beach, now that is one busy beach, oh yes, There is one directly behind the hotel, small and quite, but very nice and clean. At Nissi beach, my wife decided to do a bungee jump(200ft) up, is she trying to tell me something....The hotel had entertainment everynight, good, but not always our cup of tea! The local area has the normal taverna's, but we found the hotel food was so good, why bother eating out?
Tassos the manager must be proud to have such hardworking,helpful and ever happy staff working at this excellent hotel. We would love to come back next year. Thank you for making our 2 weeks special."

• Travel date: Fri 24th of August 2007

Hotel gorgeous, Cyprus gorgeous, entertainment rubbish!!

Reviewed Sun 21st of October 2012

"I loved my two weeks at the Tasia maris, the hotel is probably one of the nicest i have stayed in, the pool is amazing and Cyprus is gorgeous, but i would not pay to stay here again. The reason for this is because the entertainment was so rubbish in the evening and unless you make the treck into Ayia Napa centre, there is only a couple of not so great bars to choose from playing the same Kylie and Elvis tributes night in night out. Be warned, if you get a pool view room, you will have Kylie serenading you to sleep unitl 1:00am from the bar behind the hotel.

Another reason for not staying here again is the location of the hotel. It is right on the main road into Ayia Napa, so can be quite noisy and when it is 42 degrees outside, although Nissi beach is only a 15 minute walk away, you really can't be bothered to make the treck. Also i didn't like sandy bay beach which was quite dirty some days.

If you stay at this hotel though, you must go to Nissi Bay, it was amazing! Theres a quiet end and an end with beach bars and music, it has a really nice atmosphere and the sea is very clear and warm, perfect for swimming in! Another place i would reccommend is Konnos Bay for snorkelling, we saw the most amazing fish there, proper tropical ones! And also, take a boat ride to see Cape Greco and the sea caves!!

All in all, i loved my holiday, but when i come back to Cyprus i will be staying nearer to Protaras and in a hotel with much better entertainment and in a better area with more things to do and better bars for the evening."

• Travel date: Sat 18th of August 2007

Hotels near Tasia Maris Beach Hotel

Top traveller tips for Tasia Maris Beach Hotel

• Halfpenny by Halfpenny

"Try to book a pool view room away fro any teenagers/kids staying together! "

• jude99 by jude99

"always book a late room if traveling home late so you can enjoy your last day. "

Tasia Maris Beach Hotel is also called