Nissi Beach Resort

Nissi Avenue PO Box 30010, Ayia Napa 5330 Cyprus

Good

Good place for good rest

"We staid at the Hotel from May 26 to June 04. The place is great, territory is huge and extremely green. The sea is very clean, send is white. We lived in main building, and we had sea view-room ( actually all rooms in this hotel are sea view), it was quite OK with little balcony. The meal (breakfast and dinner) was great, different varieties of meet, salads, fruits anything you want. Location of the Hotel is quite good, many restaurants and bars outside, 40min walk to Ayanapa or you can take bus (schedule on reception). We went to Larnaca by bus twice (8.6 euro 2-way ticket).
The only inconvenience for us was a lot of weddings, in the evening they celebrated too loudly till 1 or 2 a.m so we couldn’t sleep well."

• Travel date: Fri 6th of June 2008

Great hotel in great location

Good

"Stayed here with my wife and 2 year old daughter in April 2008. We had never been to Cyprus but had only heard good things. We travelled with First Choice and chose to take a taxi to the hotel. It only took 30 mins and cost 45 euros. The hotel is very welcoming and the staff are all genuinely pleasant. The hotel looks like it was built in the 70s but has obviously been refitted much more recently.
The location is right on Nissi Beach which has to be one of the nicest I have ever seen. It competes with beaches I have seen in the caribbean. White sand, pale blue sea, shallow calm water. Very beautiful. The water was a bit cold but for the time of year not bad. It was still possible to go swimming even if you are a bit of a coward!
The breakfasts were abundant and delicious. Hard to avoid overeating. The lunches are in the Taverna where the food is prbably the best. The fish and seafood are particularly good and the service was excellent. We were on half board and paid for our lunch but it was usually about 15 euros each. Dinner was in the main hotel and can be a bit repetitive but the food was nice and the buffet format suited our young daughter as there was never any waiting to get a meal.
We had a beach front suite which lives up to its name. 10m to the the beachfront and fantastic views over the bay. Plenty of space and the room was clean and quite nicely furnished. Well worth the extra expense in my opinion.
We didn't really leave the hotel except to go out for dinner two nights in Ayia Napa so can't comment on outside nightlife.
Most of the guests in the hotel were Russian when we were there. The hotel atmosphere was generally quiet and relaxing. Not great for people who want to be clubbing all night. Plenty to do for kids.
Overall, I have to say we had a fantastic time and would definitely go back."

• Travel date: Sun 4th of May 2008

Lovely Holidays!!!

"My husband and I (40-37yrs old) have just returned home from a fantastic week at the Nissi Beach Resort Holiday in Ayia Napa (22th - 29th March). This was our first trip to Cyprus and we loved it.

On arrival we were met with our welcome drink and a smooth booking in procedure. We were then taken to our room which was spacious, clean and had a stunning sea view from our small balcony (room 302). We stayed on a B&B basis, what we believed, before hand, was the best choice, as there are so many good places to eat out in the area.

This is an excellent hotel and the staff are friendly and polite.
First of all I must say…The hotel grounds are breathtaking, spotless and its fragrances are simply DIVINE, especially in the evening. Everywhere you go the smell from the flowers are just fantastic. The property is very well maintained. Amazing, manicured gardens. It`s a quite large hotel and set on the side of a hill, going down to the sea. The hotel is right on one of the most beautiful beaches around - Nissi Bay, where there`s a little island in the background that made the scenery sooo especially beautiful.

The lobby area is all in marble and very large. The Nissi Beach Resort Holiday has excellent facilities that include: outdoor pools (neither heated), tennis courts, football/basketball and volleyball courts. There is also a beauty salon and a health club with a well equiped gym, indoor swimming pool (again not heated), jacuzzi, saunas (all free of charge). You pay only for the body treatments and massages.

The hotel breakfast - is the normally buffet style setup, good variety and the quality of the food was excellent. Everything you can possibly imagine, you`ll get there, even full English breakfast. Neither myself nor my husband had huge appetites after that, and it was more than enough to keep us going until our evening meal.

All the prices are in Euros now (since 1st Jan 2008), and in the majority of shops and restaurants the prices are shown in Pounds Sterling as well as in Euros. It`s not a cheap place to visit, and I think the prices are pretty much the same as in the UK overall.

We hired a car for the entire trip and went to the Kurion (an archeological site, with a mixture of Greek, Roman and early Christian ruins), Limassol, Cape Greko (near Ayia Napa) and Protaras (also near AN).

We had good weather pretty much every day - hardly any clouds, but the wind can be hash sometimes. The temperature kept highs in the upper 24's, and cool enough in the evenings for a cardigan, with temperatures dropping to 11-13 degrees C.
The sea was usually calm (when the wind was not high), but it was cold. :(

Unfortunately, due to the low season there was almost no sports activities going on, so we took the chance just to enjoy the relaxation of being on the beach.

Not many people were out the time we were there, Ayia Napa was NOTHING like what we have seen previously on TV, well… at least not at this time of the year. People were quite sensible, respectful and well behaved. But to be fair it was VERY early in the season, and based on our hotel, I think the resort was only about 30% full.

Nissi Beach Resort Holiday is within walking distance to all of Ayia Napa's attractions (though quite a long walk, maybe 2 1/2 - 3 kilometers?). Down the main street you will find restaurants, bars, shops, etc.

We enjoyed trying different restaurants everyday, and as it was so early in the season we never really had to wait very long for service from the staff. How this would compare to the resort in the peak period, I have no idea. But I think we were spoilt... :)

Restaurants I would recommend:

Vassos - for a late lunch by the lovely fishing harbour (no fishy smells, thank God), the sea food moussaka they do there is to die for, and is pretty good value for money too.

Odyssos (Greek taverna) is a must. It`s just across the road from the Nissi Beach Hotel, on Nissi Avenue. Not pricy at all, but outstanding quality of food. Try the hearty meat mezze, mmmm... yummy!!! There you`ll meet one of the nicest and down-to-earth person we`ve ever came across– Thanks to Christos for making us feel at home, we really appreciated that.

Fiji (Polynesian restaurant) - The food and cocktails are delicious, and the atmosphere is great. Highly recommended.
Hokkaido (Japanese restaurant) - good food served by performing chefs who cook right in front of you. Quite entertaining.

Sage – this is a romantic restaurant, with a beautiful and cosy deco, though maybe a little pretentious in their food styling (Mongolian Seafood Platter?)

And in terms of bar...
I thought the best bar there was the Liquid Bar, this is the place to be in Ayia Napa for the younger local crowd. It's a cool and stylish bar, with good food and drinks at a reasonable price. There was constant action going on, with full of flirty good looking people.

The Cypriots are very warm and welcoming people. And during the entire stay we never felt "at risk" or unsafe anywhere.

When our holiday came to an end on the 7th day, we sadly had to return to the cold weather in the UK...ugh! I must admit, I'm getting VERY JEALOUS of all the lucky people on the board who are planning their trips to Cyprus now! I wish I could start planning my next one...

We will most certainly be returning to the Nissi Beach Resort Hotel very soon. In fact I would go back tomorrow!!!

I would recommend a trip to Cyprus to anyone! :)"

• Travel date: Fri 4th of April 2008

the best place for a wedding

Good

"We stayed at the nissi beach hotel in sept 2007 for our wedding.
We booked with first choice and they done a great job for us.
The hotel itself was amazing the hotel grounds and beach are out of this world.
The staff at the hotel are friendly and help you with what ever you need.
The rooms are spacious and clean nothing to great but good enough.
We where given an upgrade on our 2nd week after we got married free of charge and put in a beach bungalow.
If you can get one of these grab it they are fantastic being right in front of the beach and well equiped with every thing you need.
The food is great we had b&b option and i was never bored of the selection in the mornings
The entertainment at night is a bit dry and suits older people who just want to relax with a sherry.
The hotel is in a great location as it is nice and quiet at night time but again only a couple of mins in a taxi takes you staright into the town centre.
You can walk the road into town it takes about 20-30 mins don't listen to anyone who says they done it in 10mins (no chance)
but there are shops and bars all the way into town so you don't notice how long you have been walking.
Back to the hotel the set up is 1st class the swimming pool is huge and never overly busy we found sunloungers availble everyday we just had to move them around a bit.
the pool bars and beach bars are good and not the more expensive than in town.
Watersports are just 5 mins along the beach and have something for everyone.
i could go on and on but rest asured that you wont get a better location for a holiday or if you are getting married."

• Travel date: Fri 4th of April 2008

Nissi Beach location fab

Good

"Weather wise its best to avoid here during high summer so you actually have space to breath on the beach. The beach was the high point- crystal clear waters and lovely white sand. The hotel gardens are fabulous. Ayia Napa is a fifteen minute walk away. There are great cycle lanes from Nissi to Ayia Napa so rent bicycles. We stayed in one of the Garden Rooms. They are very simple, quite small and dissapointing. The rest of the hotel makes up for it. The eating areas are fabulous - (especially outdoors) and the reception area/foyer is very impressive. All in all, we had a fabulous time."

• Travel date: Sat 26th of January 2008

Fantastic Vacations!!!!

"We went to Nissi Beach Resorts in September 2007.
My Mom, my 9 months old daughter and myself.
I m very picky person according to everything, but to be quite honest with you, even if I want to, I couldn't complain about anything. Everything was so fantastic.
Our room was large, clean with fantastic seeview, babycrib for my Baby girl Mia was already there.
We were AI, so there was planty of food and drinks, everything was you can imagine was there. Very nice and friendly Staff, always happy to help.
Pool area was not to big, but still good size. There was a small baby pool with Mia liked alot.
Fantastic Beach!! Sunbeds and umbrella - not included, 2,5 E per day. Water was so nice, we spend there more time than in the pool.
Outside the hotel planty stores, and restaurants. U can get totally everything what you want.
The only "problem" appered when I need Pharmacy. They are located pretty far from the hotel, need to take a cab - pretty expensive.
Overall fantastic stay
I strongly recommend this wonderful Hotel. We had a wonderful vacation"

• Travel date: Wed 16th of January 2008

Wedding at Nissi Beach Hotel

Good

"We got married at this hotel in October 2007. Had an absolutley brilliant time. Wedding day was amazing. Everything went to plan and everyone had a great time. I was so worried before we went out because I didn't think things would be organised etc. But seriously you do it all when you are there. Although if you wanted a particular reception venue i'd contact the hotel before you go especially in the height of the season. I hope the photos will give you an idea of what it was like but if you have any questions please feel free to message me. It really helped me asking other people who were married there questions as it put my mind at ease.
The hotel is great and the beach is just amazing. We booked with Thomas Cook and our wedding rep was called caroline. She was brilliant, very friendly and organised everything. The one thing i'm so glad we had done was the wedding DVD. I wasn't that sure about it, but as we booked a package DVD & pics it was quite good value for money. And it is really the best memory i have of the day. I know its sad but i love watching it. I'm so glad we had it done. The company we did it through was called still productions. Gill and Steve are the couple that do it, they both worked so hard through the whole day and the end result is fantastic.
Our wedding was at 3.30 pm so in the morning we booked a catamaran cruise for the wedding party with interyachting. This again was money well spent. I know its not traditional seeing the groom the same day as the wedding before the ceremony but it was so nice and everybody liked it.
I could go on for ages but i wont bore you! As i said any questions please ask."

• Travel date: Sun 6th of January 2008

Would come back again and again!!!

"We have stayed at this hotel twice, we were married here and returned for our first anniversary. Each time we were treated like royalty and we cannot sing the praises of the staff enough (particularly Chris V the catering manager) who was an absolute star both visits and singled
our party out to make us feel like we were the most special people in the world. Rooms were fantastic if a little basic, food amazing, buffet breakfasts terrible for the waist line but completely delicious! Beautiful uncluttered beach, stunning gardens complete with pelicans (who also attended our wedding!) and lovely pools. We were upgraded twice. Fab health centre, very inexpensive inc jacuzzi and gym. Stunning stunning stunning, great service and would go again and again."

• Travel date: Sat 1st of December 2007

fantastic wedding and holiday!!!

"we went to nissi beach hotel in oct 2007,what can i say it was fantastic,they took care of the wedding from the 2nd day we arrived which left us the rest of the sunny days leading up to the big event! which was great as there was no worries on that. the hotel its self is a picture lots of winding paths leading to variours place such as the pool and different places to eat, this itself is surronded by beautiful gardens which are amazing.the beach is a small walk of 2mins away which is great! the beach itself is clean and tidy.and if you get the chance do the pragliding at the beach defintly one to remember!!the rest of our wedding party mostly stayed at the sister hotel which is nissi park hotel which is a 15min walk up the road ( this is on a straight road so no need to worry about getting lost)this allowed them to use all our facilities in our hotel so this was good being able to be together in the days leading up to the wedding.there are plenty of places to eat around the hotel, but if you did want to have a walk into ayia apa it is a 30 min walk, but with the nice evenings it was a joy to walk.there are always lots of taxis hovering around anyway.the places to eat where great lots of choice.plus the food in the hotel was fantastic too, reccomend going bed and breakfast if you can.we also had our little boy who is two and there was lots for him to do, a nice size kids pool very safe, and a play area close by.they have two friendly pelicans who rome freely around the hotel, which we had fun in watching time to time.the actual wedding was brilliant couldnt fault a single thing at all!! i would do it all again tommorow! they organise every last thing for you.so basically i highly reccomend this beautiful hotel it is total 5star service,we will defintly be returnig again! october was a lovely time to go, the weather was great!! this hotel is a must try in my book, one i wont forget!!!!! cheryl zanatti, from leighton buzzard, bedfordshire"

• Travel date: Sat 27th of October 2007

Our Wedding Day, Perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What can i say, we got married here on 13th september 2007, it was absolutley brilliant. The hotel is wonderful, we had a garden view room, bit basic but perfect for us, wedding day was fab, the hotel management and staff are with you for most of the day to guide you, the salon in the hotel is a definate yes, myself and the bridesmaids all had their hair done for the day, the ladies are lovely in there.
We didnt have our evening reception at the hotel though (was a bit too pricy) we went to the Gardens Restaurant) directly opposite niss hotel they was fab in there, make sure you book though as it does get very busy, they decorated our table and free champagne for the wedding party, overall lovely time, if you want to know more feel free to email me : [email protected]"

• Travel date: Tue 9th of October 2007

Holiday and Wedding

"My husband and I come back from Nissi Beach resort on the 1st September 2010, we got married on the 24th of Aug.

Hotel
When we arrived, we was greeted by the posters that asked us to sit down and fill a form in to check in, he come back with a glass of orange juice and a cold cloth. We checked in and was taken to our room, which we was in the main building on the 1st floor (room 103) with a sea-view, as we had been upgraded as we was getting married.
My dad, Chief Bridesmaid and her partner, was in the standard garden view rooms are in smaller buildings behind the main hotel, and although the decor is similar they are further from the pool and beach. There are also lots of steps to get to them.
The cleaners come in to your room every day and change the sheets on the bed.

Food
The food at breakfast - buffet style and plenty of choice. We paid 17 euros for the evening meal as we was bed and breakfast, which as a different theme every evening, and was excellent. We had our candle lit dinner laid on by hotel after the wedding.
We also had lunches at the pool bar which were good, but snacks were 7- 10 euros which they could have done cheaper ones and most meals came with chips.

Pool
The pool is not very big for the size of the hotel but there is the beach which is very close by. There are plenty of sun loungers both around the pool and on the beach. We stayed by the pool a lot, as i don't like the sand and swimming in the sea and you have to paid for the sun loungers the beach.

Location
Ayia Napa itself is a 40 min walk, but can be reached in less than 10 mins by taxi and costs around 7-8 euros.

The Wedding
We met with our Thomas Cook wedding co-ordinator on the following morning that we arrived, to arrange things for the wedding and then a meeting with Marios and Caroline, who went thought everything that happens on the day and to arrange anything which they can do, Caroline show us around the spa, gym and introduce me to the hairdresser and make up stylist. I had been emailing Marios before we arrived in Cyprus and he was very helpful and got back to us quietly. I had arrange and paid a deposit for the reception, so on this meeting we told Marios what we wanted to eat and the drinks.
The following day we had to go to the town hall to give in all our paperwork and paid for the fee for the wedding.
On the day of the wedding (24th Aug), We got married in the gazebo overlooking the sea. Our wedding was booked for 5.30pm, (we originally was given 2pm but we changed the wedding time, which cost us 50 euros).
I had arrange for my hair and make up done by friends who was on the island, but there is a spa in the hotel where you can get your nails, hair and make up done.
My husband and the guest have to meet in the hotel bar around 1 hour before the wedding starts. Chris took the guest and my husband down to the gazebo and then Chris came up to the room for myself, my dad and my bridesmaid and pageboy. Chris was very useful and arrange were we needed to stand and when we should walk. Chris was there from the start of the wedding until the photos started and then took the guest to the reception and then took us for our meal.
We had a reception in the Thalassa Terrace after the ceremony at 7.30pm, which is surrounded by fragrant gardens, The Thalassa Terrace is a private setting near the restaurant, because of the time of the evening meal we had to walk thought the outside area of the restaurant. The Thalassa Terrace is very nice as there was 17 of us. It didn't look anything special during the day, but when it is decorated for a reception. We had one of the set menu but we mix and matched what we wanted. We chose Crispy-Pastry parcel with Spinach and feta cheese, for main Grilled Steak on toast with grilled veg and roast popatoes and for pudding Apple Strudel with vanilla sauce. It was lovely and all the guest commoented on how nice it was.

Marios and Chris made sure the day went smoothly, and my sister had done some disc for all the muisc and Frank put the music for the ceremony and the reciption after.
All in all a great day,
Do not be put off by the fact the hotel does more than one wedding a day as I asked Marios how many they do and he said 2 a day but at a push they will do 3, but they do keep them separate and we was the only ones that got married on our day.

We could not have been happier with the hotel and wedding arrangements. The hotel grounds and setting are amazing and look really wonderful in our photos.( which I have uploaded some)

The Nissi beach resort in on Facebook and there is lots of pictures and comments on there. I would not have changed anything of our wedding day at the Nissi Beach resort.

Thank you again to Marios, Chris, Frank, and all the staff. We will be coming back soon.

• Travel date: Wed 29th of September 2010

Our Perfect Wedding

"We arrived at the Nissi Beach Hotel on 5th May 2010 (for 10 nights) around 11.30pm by taxi (we were upgraded for free from the standard coach trip).

***On Arrival***
On arrival, the reception staff were very polite, and promptly showed us to our room which was a Beach Bungalow Suite (number 35). Champagne on ice was waiting in the room, which started our holiday off nicely.
Due to the time difference, we weren’t ready for bed just yet, so we decided on taking a stroll around the hotel grounds at midnight. Although it was dark, and the scenery would have to wait until morning, we couldn’t believe just how close the bungalow was to the wedding area and beach, fantastic location.

***The Beach Bungalow***
As you enter the room there are wardrobes to your right, with 2 large sliding doors. Plenty of room to hang your clothes, and 4-5 shelves for your folded items. There is safe bolted to the wall inside the wardrobe too, which we used to keep all wedding documents, passports, English money and mobiles on evenings.
The bed comprises of 2 singles pushed together, not the comfiest of beds, but this was the only small niggle of the entire trip.
There are bedside cabinets each side of the bed, with a lamp and telephone. Something I wasn’t aware of, was the use of UK plugs rather than the expected 2 pin plug (my 4 travel adapter plugs were not required).
The patio doors are huge, and stretch the entire width of the room, and provide a lot of light throughout the day, with heavy dark curtains to block out the light when needed.
Finally, the view from the room is breath taking, the balcony contains 2 chairs and a table where we spent most mornings looking over the grass garden and out to sea. Oh how I wish I was sat there now…

***The Restaurant / Food***
We only went B&B, as none of our guests were staying in the same hotel we knew we’d spend most nights out and felt it would be wasted to pay for meals in the hotel.
Breakfast was held at the Ambrosia restaurant, with 60% seating inside, and 40% outside. We chose to sit outside for our breakfast, overlooking the gardens. Breakfast is served from 7am-10am, with a wide selection of food available including: bacon, sausage, egg, beans, toast, croissants, muffins, cereal, ham, cheese… You couldn’t possibly go hungry. Drinks includes the usual, water, orange juice, coffee etc.

***Beach***
The hotel has it’s own beach which is located in the hotel grounds. There are umbrellas and beds on the beach, which can be rented for a day at €2.50 each (you get the umbrella free if you show your room key)
The sea was perfect for swimming in, waist deep for a couple of hundred meters.

***Parking***
During our stay we hired a Suzuki Vitara for 7 days, and a road buggy. The hotel car park was huge, with plenty of space to park up for free.

***Wi-Fi***
You get free Wi-Fi in the hotel reception area (we did use it in the bar area too) for your mobile/laptop. You can also pay to have wifi anywhere in the hotel (your room) at a cost of €4 per hour, or €50 per week.

***Water Sports***
The hotel provides a water sport area too, to the right of the beach, which includes Parasailing, jet skis, banana boat rides and many others. We did the twin Parasailing, which was €55 for around 15mins of airtime.

***Eating out***
We ate out every night, but our recommended restaurant which is opposite the hotel, and to the left, is called ‘Gardens Restaurant’ which is by bar the nicest restaurant around. We are having withdrawal symptoms.

*** Staff***
Every member of staff we spoke to was fantastic, I can only remember a few names, but they include: Marios (Wedding planner), Chris, (Wedding coordinator), Pedros (Restaurant Manager)and Dinos (Waiter).

***Our Wedding Experience***
We first contacted Marios Charalambous (the wedding planner) in June 2009 to book and plan the wedding day. The date was picked (11/05/2010) and the venue for the meal paid for (Thalassa Terrace – A private venue)
Marios then put us in contact with the Town Hall to arrange for our documents to be emailed across for validation (passports, affidavit, birth certificate and witness passports)

In total we had 11 guests going to the wedding, so 13 people in total to attend the day. We did see a couple of weddings before ours, some had less than us, others had 35-40 people.

The day after our arrival, we met with Marios to discuss the final arrangements for the day, and to pay the balance of the wedding. We chose our seating plan, colour scheme, cake, table drinks and alcoholic fruit punch.
We provided Marios with our table gifts and name cards we wanted placing before we were seated, which he had no issue with (we bought all the men customised cufflinks with their initials and in a smaller font, our wedding date. For the women we gave them a hand made gift, and the mothers received a spa treatment voucher for the UK).

We also created our own CD for the ceremony and the meal, which Marios took, and played error free on the day.

***The day***
I was out the room for 10am, as my wife-to-be had arranged for a French manicure, where the lady came to the room at 10am, for 45mins.
I collected my best man (brother) from his villa up the road, and sat in the bar from 10.30am – 11.15am when the rest of the guests arrived. I provided all the guests with a drink from the bar (the bar staff added this to our room), and handed out the button holes to the men.

At 11.45am we were taken from the bar down to the wedding area by Chris, where we were seated and photographed (by my brother and sister). My brother in law was giving my wife-to-be away, so off he went to the room, only 50yards away to collect her.

12midday, the registrar arrived, and our chosen wedding march song was played (Canon in D – Pachelbel), the next 10mins were nothing less than perfect. The registrar talked us through the simple steps, reading the vows from a folder to each other, exchanging rings and singing the register (Wedding song we chose was Vanessa Carlton – Thousand Miles)

By 12.15pm the registrar had left, and our wedding march song (Jason Mraz – I’m Yours) was played. Confetti thrown, pictures taken, lots of hand shaking, we were now married.

From 12.30pm – 1.30pm we took various pictures around the hotel grounds, under palm trees and back in the wedding area.

1.30pm We were taken to the bar by Chris, where our guests were waiting, along with our fruit punch and cake. We promptly cut the cake, fed each other and toasted. We sat for around 20mins, and took this time to relax, and listen to the guests feedback on the day so far.

2pm – 4pm Was our buffet meal and the Thalassa Terrace. It looked fantastic, far better than we expected, with so much food we couldn’t possibly eat it all. My Wife and I opened the buffet with the guidance from Pedros, which was swiftly followed by our now hungry guests.
The food was perfect, with hot and cold options including Lasagna, chicken, salmon, meatballs, rice, salad and chips. There were 4-5 choices for desert too including lemon cake and chocolate slices.

At 4.15pm we had a couple of 7 seater Mercedes taxis booked to take us and our guests to De Costa Jetty in Protaras, for a 2 hour private Catamaran cruise. This was a surprise to our guests, they had no idea. We provided an open bar, and provided our own music to be played. I will be writing a review about Interyachting later.

At 7.30pm we arrived back at the hotel, where our guests changed into something more relaxed for the evening. We returned to the bar, where a live band was playing, and continued our evening there. Our wedding cake was brought out and served to our guests at around 9pm.

The following morning, we received breakfast in bed, which we ate on our balcony overlooking the gardens, which consisted of a full English, toast and croissants, coffee, fruit juice and champagne on ice.

The following evening, we were provided with a candlelight dinner for two, at the Ambrosia restaurant, with a 3 course meal served to us with another bottle of champagne.
At the end of the meal we were provided with a comments / guest book, which we completed, giving praise to all the staff.

***Conclusion***
We had a fantastic holiday/honeymoon/wedding at the hotel, and hope to return again soon. All guests at our wedding loved the hotel, and have said they would love to use the Nissi Beach on their next stay in Cyprus.
We would recommend to all!

***A BIG Thank You***
We would like to say a BIG thank you to the hotel for making our wedding a fantastic, stress free day. Words cannot describe just how perfect the day was.
But the day couldn’t have gone as smoothly as it did without the planning and assistance from Marios, Chris and Pedros, thank you.

***Note***
I wrote this review on Trip Advisor too, under the name vCJv"

• Travel date: Mon 24th of May 2010

Hotels near Nissi Beach Resort

Stayed at Nissi Beach Resort? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Nissi Beach Resort

• johnk by johnk

"I wouldn't I'm afraid "

• Lezley and Eddie by Lezley and Eddie

"Romantic Couples Paradise "

• vCJv by vCJv

"Book the beach bungalow, you're in your own little world in there. "

• Laurakcrich by Laurakcrich

" Lovely location, gradens and Hotel to get married at and for a Holiday. "

Nissi Beach Resort is also called