napa prince

Reviewed Mon 23rd of June 2014

"Just came back from staying here and what can i say! great apartment,clean,tidy,comfortable beds, plenty of storage space. I would not hesitate to go there again . Not far to walk to anywhere in town and i have a bad chest and found it ok . The pool bar is great and Pambos (evening)is great to have fun with. A great place for all and we are in our 50's!!"

• Travel date: Sat 21st of June 2014

Reviewed Fri 18th of May 2012

"Wotever anybody has wrote saying this hotel is poor, do not listen!
No joke i went there last year, and i read a few reviews on here about it, and i was expecting the worse. But, the hotel is perfect for what we wanted. 6 lads, 2 rooms, and we had time of our lives!!!
Ok, its like a 5 minute walk into the bar area, but at least its quiet on a nite! and u cn sleep, coz u cant here the music or anything! nissi beach is only 5 minutes away in a taxi, cost us 2 euros each to get there!

This hotel is perfect for younger people who want to go out and have a good time! im 18 when i went and was best holiday ever. def goin bak next year! was awesum!!"

• Travel date: Tue 24th of November 2009

Dont bother ......... Beach miles away 2...

Reviewed Mon 8th of September 2008

"Dont bother ......... Beach miles away 25 mins, Air Con extra charge at £35 weekly , wiring hanging out in rooms, noisy room due to linked door to random people

Terrible bathroom - easy to scald yourself - no thermostat control

Old air con unit leaked , was fixed but still not up to job

Rooms vary so be careful, Some awful receptionist but a few helpful ones

Room would not be changed unless further money paid

Very misleading hotel website"

• Travel date: Mon 8th of September 2008

loved it!

Reviewed Tue 23rd of October 2012

"Well what can I say........My boyfriend and I flew back to the UK this morning and we already want to go back. The Napa Prince apartments were far better than I expected of basic Greek/Cypriot accomodation. Apartments were spacious, very clean and most had a view either overlooking the pool or gardens. The location is around 5 minutes walk to the main square but quiet and away from the hussle and bussle of town. Apartments are on a main road and traffic noise can be heard when around the pool/bar but this was not a problem. Although the apartments were of very good standard the people are what make this a great place to stay. It is a family run hotel and they all made you feel very welcome. Tommy/Bambos behind the pool bar are always on hand to entertain, feed you and get you very drunk!! I've been to Ayia Napa twice before on package holidays but this time decided to book separately ourselves. I read many reviews before I booked accomodation and the reviews for the Napa Prince were by far the best. They were not wrong and I would recommend anybody to stay here regardless of age or nationality."

• Travel date: Sun 2nd of July 2006

Great hotel, near enough to the nightlif...

Reviewed Wed 15th of February 2006

"Great hotel, near enough to the nightlife and brilliant range of pubs and clubs in the resort.

We booked directly with the hotel after having a fantastic stay the year before and both holidays went smoothly without a hitch. Staff in the hotel are friendly and the accommodation was reasonably priced as was the bar.

Can't wait to go back soon !!!!!!!! Would definitely recommend."

• Travel date: Wed 15th of February 2006

wanted to stay

Reviewed Tue 13th of November 2012

"We stayed at the napa prince apartments in october 2005 with lots of our family, none of us wanted to leave. The apartments were clean and bright with plenty of room we all had a balcony over looking the pool and bar, with Bambos or Tommy calling us over the microphone that the bar was open and that our meals were ready for us, that they had cooked for us to perfection, We all had a brilliant time spent most of the day round the pool as the kids loved it, it was also next to the bar so the adults loved that to. The reception staff were excellent to, helping with the transport to the apartments and car hire during our stay nothing was to much trouble for them. Supermarket was just across the road, shops and restaurants a short walk, and the nightlife was 5mins away, Napa prince staff we loved them all. A place we would stay again if we go back to cyprus."

• Travel date: Thu 10th of November 2005

I went to Napa prince apartments last ye...

Reviewed Mon 30th of June 2003

"I went to Napa prince apartments last year. Only booked a month or two before we went. We had a one bed roomed apt. The staff were brilliant, always willing to help. Pool was great and u could always get a lounger n matter what time u went to the pool at.

Pool bar staff were class, no matter what time of the day. Food at the pool bar was almost better than dining out.

These apartments are far enough from the noise but close enough to crawl back from Ayia Napa’s lively "square" were all the clubs open at around 1am. Until then you share yourself amongst all the bars, in which you can pick up many promo which may include entrance into a certain club or two for one on drinks.

I’m going back to Ayia Napa on 28th July 2004- but will be staying at the Christabelle apartments (main building) and I so cant wait .

Hope you all enjoy the fun experience that I had"

• Travel date: Mon 30th of June 2003

Hotels near Napa Prince Hotel Apartments

Top traveller tips for Napa Prince Hotel Apartments

• Colin M by Colin M

"mugs instead of cups !! "

Napa Prince Hotel Apartments is also called