Limanaki Beach Hotel

1st October St 18 PO Box 30295, Ayia Napa 5342 Cyprus

Good

Clean, friendly, excellent location - what more can you ask for?!?

Good

"I have stayed at the Liminaki twice and if I was ever in Ayia Napa again I would choose this hotel. It is literally a stones throw from the gorgeous beach, which is full of white sands, water sports, restuarants, etc.. The hotel itself is fairly modern, very clean and the staff are always extremely friendly and helpful. The food in the hotel restaurant was very nice and there are plently of other places to eat close by.
The pool is a very decent size and is always clean both in and around the water.
The busy nightlife is a 5 min walk away, although it is up a very slight hill. The hotel is just out the way enough so you are not disturbed if you fancy an early night.
The last time I stayed was 2002 and if its kept the same standard you will not be disappointed"

• Travel date: Mon 12th of June 2006

ok hotel

"the hotel double booked our room so we had to move to a lesser hotel. They than argued that the room was ok whcih was not. Breakfast was awful. But they did after alot of arguing make it up to us. It is a good hotel but next time i would stay somewher else."

• Travel date: Fri 30th of July 2010

the actual location of this hotel was th...

Good

"the actual location of this hotel was the best thing about it, 2 mins away from all the shops and pubs etc, the hotel room that we stayed in was VERY basic which i didnt mind that much apart from there was no kitchen, no kettle,no microwave, there was not even a fridge!! you have to pay to hire a fridge out! i found this somewhat ridiculous been as the country that your staying in as a average temperature of 90-100 degrees in july, The pool was very good with half of it been sheltered, which i thought was a good idea especially if youve got burnt(as we did) you could still go in the pool or sit beside it without the sun bearing down on you. The rooms were cleaned everyday which was good but a couple of days when we wanted to lay in after a heavy night we was woke up at 9 o clock by the maids. All in all not a bad stay but i wouldnt go back to that hotel again. Loverly area where we stayed, something to do for every 1!"

• Travel date: Fri 1st of August 2008

I and my boyfriend stayed here along wit...

Good

"I and my boyfriend stayed here along with another couple and I could not have asked for a better location. We got such a good price for the hotel I was amazed at how clean and friendly the hotel was.

We had a room overlooking the beach and harbour and we were only 10 mins walk from the square. I checked out the hotel again for 2008 and the ulookubook website brought up the same price that I paid this year so we have booked to go again.

The only bad thing I would say is that the weather was not great in early May, so I am going at the end of May next year."

• Travel date: Mon 15th of October 2007

The location of this hotel was great. Th...

Good

"The location of this hotel was great. The problem we had was that we were 3 ladies sharing and we expected a room with 3 beds.

The 3rd bed that was provided was a camp bed which was really only suitable for a child. We did complain but were told this was the only bed they provide.

We did manage to get 2 extra mattresses which did make it a bit more comfortable.

I suggest that the rooms are only suitable for 2 adults and a small child."

• Travel date: Mon 1st of October 2007

The location itself was probably the bes...

"The location itself was probably the best thing about this hotel as it was practically on the beach, also the swimming pool was quite pleasant.

Once we got to the hotel we were told it was fully booked, even though we booked in advance, so they sent us in a taxi to a near by hotel called Napa Plaza and told us we could remain there throughout our stay which we thought was lovely! Despite being told that we were moved back to Limanki beach hotel the next day and our complaints did not end there.

So the main downfalls were:- The staff, in which they were extremely rude and unhelpful, in fact one lady was very sarcastic and suggested we booked a 5*! Though our room was fairly small as we were suppose to have a 4bedroom for the 3 of us but it could just about fit 2beds and an extra fold up bed which gave my friend some back problems and it seemed worse than a prisoners bed, despite the non existent space, our room was OK and fairly clean, with a helpful maid. But on our last night our aircon broke with the scoring heat of 30degrees which was a pain!

Besides that, the food was horrid! Why pay for half board and be forced to eat their food as already mentioned by other customers it was dry and over cooked! So if you do decide to stay here go S/C!

Well a lesson was learnt. Do follow up and read reviews on hotels you may book as this can influence your choice. Also I would not class this hotel as a 3*… so if you would like to have a fine holiday stay at least a 4* because Limanki hotel is definitely not worth the money!"

• Travel date: Tue 4th of July 2006

My partner and I stayed at the Liminaki...

"My partner and I stayed at the Liminaki Hotel and we found it to be the best hotel we have stayed in Ayia Napa the rooms were spotless the food very good the pool and pool bar brilliant and the staff were wonderful."

• Travel date: Sat 31st of August 2002

Hotels near Limanaki Beach Hotel

Stayed at Limanaki Beach Hotel? Share your insight.

Limanaki Beach Hotel is also called