Laguna park panoram

Good
1917 reviews

going back

Reviewed 10th October 2012

"My husband and myself stayed at this hotel from the 8th to 15th September this year, we had a lovely holiday, food was good, you can always find something you like, the staff were very friendly and helpful, rooms were spotless and towels changed every day, We have booked to go back next year with our family so hopefully it will be as good as this time "

• Travel date: 8th October 2012

food not good, oh and rise very early for a sunbed

Reviewed 25th September 2011

"We arrived at hotel at 6am after checking in we were taken to our room which was really spacious with a brilliant bathroom.When we had slept for a while we went down to lunch, 1st thoughts were this is ok but as the week went on the choice of food was well not good, the 2nd week we had fish that wasnt cooked, chicken that was still frozen to which my hubby was ill. Sunbeds well set your alarms for half 6 to get a bed! oh and loud music in the evenings which included swearing!! we was not being picked upm till 1.45 in the ealy hours to go home so with 2 young children is bad enough, but not being aloud to nod off while you were waiting was a bit much, oh and if you did it was a 50lev fine!!!!! our advice go elsewhere and go s.c. as food is cheap to eat out. "

• Travel date: 25th September 2011

our great group stay at laguna park

Reviewed 9th September 2011

"Our holiday in bulgeria at laguna park was for a group of 28, 21 adults 2 teenagers, 4 kids and a infant. Really wasn't sure what to expect after reading some reviews, however it was a plesant surprise for all of us. Rooms clean and good size, entertainment great throughout the day and evening. Pools cold but ideal for all ages and slide an extra bonus with lifeguards at all, so safe. Food was fairly good, not amazing but always something to eat and the snack bar was great for kids, with ice cream and cookies always in abundance. Staff were ok, some happy, some moody. All in all a great experience and we would all go back again in the near future. Thankyou to the entertainment staff and friend we made our experience at lagune park has been amazing."

• Travel date: 4th September 2011

brill

Reviewed 30th September 2011

"we stayed at laguna park in june 2011 we have never been allinclusive before so didnt know what to expect but we thought it was brill lovely food drink the rooms cleaned every day fresh towels would recommend it "

• Travel date: 8th July 2011

My holiday

Reviewed 22nd June 2011

"Ive just returned back from laguna park on the 18th june ,me my partner an 6yr old girl had a great time! fantastic holiday loved every minute went for 11 nights we didnt want to come home. Hotel excellent lovely rooms very spacious an clean food ok, we were all inclusive but sometimes we ate out for a change. rooms were cleaned every day. I did read some negative reveiws before i went which made think about what to expect! but there was no need the place was great , it was are 1st time in bulgaria an we loved it. the hotel was 1 of the best hotels we have ever been in deffo would go back to this hotel X"

• Travel date: 20th June 2011

never go back again

Reviewed 21st June 2011

"the food i would not give my dog we had money took from our room and when we told the stafe they said we was lieing the rep was a waste of time my daugther clothes whent missing the rooms was cleaned every day "

• Travel date: 19th June 2011

lovely hotel shame about the food

Reviewed 16th June 2011

"As title suggests lovely hotel,very spacious rooms although they could have been doing with gettin cleaned more often,all that was done was towels changed daily and sheets 1x.Staff very friendly as i found all bulgarian people were and the animation team were great with the kids.On the downside the food was pretty disgusting,seemed to cater more for the german guests than british so we ate out for every meal.The lager seemed to be low alcohol but the cocktails were ok after a few.Snacks were readily available and were ok i suppose..pizza,hotdogs and toasted rolls.Entertainment at night was more slapstick style,not to my taste and was located around the corner a few hundred meteres from the bar on a strange seating set up in rows,like at the circus.To me going up and down the metal stairs was extremely dangerous especially the way young kids run about.Out and about was good once we discovered that there was more to the nightlife than the pubs around the main street,go straight down to beach and go left along beachside wheres theres hundreds more bars and entertainment for kids.The beach was amazing,the best 1 i have ever visited and could spend all day on it,the waves were brilliant and gave us hours of fun.If going on excursions ie pirste ship ect i would advise to book at beginning of vacation as they only run a couple of times a week and fill up pretty fast.Would return to bulgaria next yr but this time go self catering as we found it cheap enough to have meals outside..hope this review helps with your holiday ;)"

• Travel date: 13th June 2011

my review

Reviewed 16th June 2011

"I think the hotel is a good choice for party goers not family's, as we went there and it was too noise half of the time we were looking for a nice quite place to sit.However the staff members do make up for that as they are easy to get along with and understand English very well.The hotel rooms were brillent with air conditioning and a fair sized family bath room.the only problem is that we didn't get the room we booked.The food is nice but after staying there for more then a week it got repetitive,but there are nice restaurants near the hotel to do to.All in all i enjoyed my stay but it wasn't as great as the last hotel we had stayed in before"

• Travel date: 11th June 2011

greatttt place

Reviewed 3rd May 2011

"hotel laguna park is a greatt hotel to go to,, the staff are all amazing and the entertainment team always make sure everyones having a good time,,me and my girl friend had the best time and thats why were going back next month cant wait!!"

• Travel date: 28th April 2011

laguna park hotel

Reviewed 11th October 2010

"just a few words about the laguna park we went there 26th sep 2010 we had a nice time the food was ok plenty of joice the rooms was cleaned everyday lovely rooms fab shower the weather was warm pool was ice cold we did go in it but not for long the hotel was lovely one of the best hotels there we had people coming to out hotel because there was crap and dirty ours was very clean there is a lift to all floors the bar staff was ok there was a few grumpy ones but they did work long hours the amination team worked very hard and nice people to talk to u can walk into the town in 3 mins in all i would recommend this hotel i would go back hope this helps "

• Travel date: 11th October 2010

Loved it, would recommend to all!!

Reviewed 3rd October 2010

"I have never been to Bulgaria before and after reading some of the reviews of this hotel I was slightly worried, but I like to make my own judgements and I am so glad I did. I loved this hotel and everything about my holiday. The rooms were very large and kept spotless, there were 5 of us went and we got rooms opposite each other on same floor so weren't too far apart, the room I was in overlooked the pool area and what a pool. My other friends were in a family room opposite overlooking the entrance, their view was of the adult only pool. The family room and 2 rooms and 2 balconies ideal for anyone taking children, our group did not consist of any children just 5 girls enjoying ourselves. For the size of the hotel I did expect more lifts but to be honest it made no difference as you didn't wait very long at all for one if needed. The food from most reviews seems to be the main issue with this hotel and based on my experience I have to say it is purely down to what people like and dislike. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the food, all of it is edible and fresh. It is purely down to whether you will try or like what is on offer, ny that I mean a lot of food is made with sauces, so if you don't like sauces then you will say that the food at the hotel is bad, if you do like sauces then you will think it is fab. In our group most of us didnt like the majority of the food available at lunch and dinner due to our own personal likes and dislikes but we all still agreed that the food was fresh and good quality. The food offered at the snack bar was very nice. The drink quality was amazing, I do not often get drunk on holiday but did find myself on the floor a few times, thank Boris for the huge measures. The entertainment staff were amazing they couldnt do enough for you, we only really went to see one of the shows and it wasn't really something we enjoyed but other people seemed to like it and they work very hard with adults and children, was nice to see. Sunny beach is lovely, do be careful with taxi drivers agree a price before you get in and stick to it. Never get a taxi to Nessebar they charge a fortune and its only 1 lev on the bus which picks up very near the hotel and drops off too. The nightlife itself was a bit quiet but we did go the very last 2 weeks of the season so most bars were in the process of shutting during our stay, (check with Tour Operator cos ours didnt tell us) but we found a fair few places to go for a night out and had some brill nights. Irish bars, traditional bars, Karaoke bars all near to Laguna Park so was great. All in all we had a fantastic fortnight in Bulgaria and at Laguna Park and we are already scouring for a price for next time as we will definately return here."

• Travel date: 3rd October 2010

very good

Reviewed 28th September 2010

"Stayed at laguna park hotel for ten nights, couldnt believe how clean it was kept! the staff were always cleaning. Me and my partner looked forward to breakfast, lunch and dinner!! some people didnt have anything good to say about the food when we was there and we couldnt understand it!!! what more do people want there was a choice of everything! only thing was we got a little bored over night time, was'nt much to do but other than that highly recommended."

• Travel date: 28th September 2010
  • ...

Hotels near Laguna Park Hotel

Top traveller tips for Laguna Park Hotel

• by Leannemnjohnson

"Don't go! Awful staff, make you feel uncomfortable "

• by irene L

"relax and enjoy the Bulgarian people"

• by bubbles

"better food , more sunbeds oh and better eve entertainment"

• by lindy_lou

"go further afield than the main strip"

• by kim

"go to the shows at nine they may sound boring but they were good fun also go to the beach its beautiful."

• by camw

"dont go hear coz it only got good entertainment so go to varna instead of sunny beach"

• by abimay

"beautiful place to visit,and we are contemplating going back next year"

• by little miss naughty

"what a lovely place we are planning to return next year "

• by chrissy

"Dont expect to eat there"

• by blackpool

"love sunny beach loads to do and very cheap"

• by Becky Brown York

"loved every minute would go back any time."

• by The Richardsons

"Laguna Park Hotel baklava!, Nessebur, Khan's tent and the wonderful sandy beach"

• by phill

"stay away too much crime"

• by clarenandy

"cans tent was a good night out"

• by clarenandy

"the beach is lovely though a bit pricy for sunbeds"

• by lindak

"All the food was good when eating out, try Daks irish bar for the entertainment"

• by nicks09

"kahns tent show was great and lovely view"

• by chunkybum

"khans tent, tonys karaoke bar, shooters on the beach "

• by chunkybum

"just watch out for the wee kids carrying pups BIG con n change ur money at the crown nowhere else"

• by SCOBIE FAMILY

"off road adventure, aquapark, nessiebar"

Laguna Park Hotel is also called

• hotel laguna park
  • laguna park sunny beach