Marigot Bay, Home of Oasis Marigot

Good

Great romantic place to go

Reviewed 27th October 2012

"My husband and I stayed at the Oasis Marigot and we loved it. It was clean and everyone was very friendly. We plan to come back next year again."

• Travel date: 13th July 2003

Excellent. Well looked after.

Reviewed 13th October 2012

"We had a wonderful time at the Oasis Marigot. The staff where friendly and obliging with any request you might have. The security is very good too. Alvin in particular, made us feel safe and secure. The location and setting is idyllic especially sitting on the pier in the evening as the sun comes down. Do take the walk to the top of the mountain behind Oasis Marigot and make sure you have on good walking shoes and bug spray. You will get the most wonderful sunset and view. Don't forget to take a bottle of ice cold champagne! Don and Michelle"

• Travel date: 13th July 2003

What a sweet place!

Reviewed 30th October 2012

"We have gone to this resort 8 times now...what a sweet place! It has 11 individual sea houses, a pool with water fall, a nature trail, a small beach nearby, and lovely landscaping. The units all have a large balcony where you can have breakfast as you feed the birds from your hand and watch sailboats come in and out of beautiful Marigot Bay. Some units have air conditioning. Four good restaurants are on the bay and what little nightlife there is usually stops early. They offer sailing trips south to the Pitons or north to Pigeon Island. The staff is very friendly and responsive. Vacation club purchase is available but there is absolutely no sales presentation. We highly recommended this as a vacation to get away and rest. Everyone we have sent here has loved it."

Paradise at Oasis Marigot

Reviewed 9th November 2012

"My husband and I were recently honeymooning at the Oasis Marigot and had a wonderful vacation. We have traveled many places through out the world and our experience at the Oasis was like no other. The island as a whole has stayed true to the island hertiage and the staff was top notch. When we arrived we had a list of activities if you were so interested. On that Sunday, we meet with the manger of the Oasis and she gave a run down of all that they had to offer and made us feel extremely welcomed. I would suggust the Oasis to anyone especially families. It was very kid friendly, we meet many family from the states that had brought there children. Weather you're wanting a relaxing vacation or one filled with activities they offer both."

Beautiful Oasis Marigot

Reviewed 9th November 2012

"We had a supurb 2 weeks at Oasis marigot, perfect place to spend our honeymoon. Thanks to everyone there for making our stay that much more enjoyable. We will definetly be going back to Oasis marigot in the near future."

Fabulous Honeymoon

Reviewed 19th November 2012

"My husband and I spent part of our honeymoon at the Oasis Marigot and were not disappointed. The accomodations are comfortable and bright, the location is ideal, and the staff were very friendly. It is secluded enough to feel private but restuarants and activities are easily accessible. We highly recommend them!"

Oasis Marigot

Reviewed 28th October 2012

"What a great spot! My wife and I really enjoyed the seclusion and the staff were polite and always helpful. We wanted to stay somewhere that wasn't going to be overrun with a hundred other vacationers and someplace that had a local feel. We have only been once, but we smiled when other vacationers from the full service resorts complained about their quarters, food, service and activities that had a '1 billion served' quality to them. We got great personal service and we were very happy with activity recommendations from the staff. When we go back, we are definately staying there again."

Tropical Paradise

Reviewed 30th October 2012

"My wife and I recently spent a memorable two week vacation at the Oasis Marigot staying in the wonderful Villa St Lucia. The facilities were excellent and the staff were very helpful and friendly. We took advantage of the sailing and Scuba diving on offer. I would thoroughly reccommend this Tropical Paradise and hope to return some time in the near future. Jim & Margaret Lilley"

• Travel date: 9th July 2003

Loved Emerald Villa at Oasis Marigot!

Reviewed 19th November 2012

"We had such a wonderful stay at Oasis Marigot in Feb. 2003. My boyfriend and I vacationed there for a week and stayed at the Emerald Villa house. The house is beyond words as to how beautiful and romantic it was. The pictures on the website don't do justice to the beauty, because a picture just can't take in all that the human eye can do... a wonderful house on a cliff overlooking the sea with a pool at the front of the house from which to take a dip and watch the sunsets... even though we were only on vacation a week, we felt like we truly got away from it all, because of the beauty and hospitality of the staff at Oasis Marigot. Please note that all of the house, EXCEPT for the bathrooms and bedrooms, do NOT have walls, so there are many bugs at night, teeny-tiny toads, and a few, small lizards running around. These creatures did not bother us, but nonetheless, this might bother some people. I found it to be wonderful to be in an open home, in the wonderful Caribbean air. The staff at Oasis Marigot is very helpful for planning half-day, full-day, etc. adventures, and make it very easy to plan even after you arrive. We had lots of fun exploring the island. If you are looking for miles of glorious beaches though and you want to do nothing but lay-out on a beach, Oasis Marigot is not the best option for this. It does have a small, nice beach, but it is small and not the greated beach considering you are in the Caribbean. Also, you must be a nice, open minded person, because you will be confronted by many locals who are nice and hermless but can be pesty at times as well, but only when you are leaving the Oasis grounds - once on the Oasis grounds, you will be undisturbed. But I like getting a little local color anyway! The food around the island is fine, but not devine or very gourmet, so don't come for the food either! There are however a couple very nice restaurants on the island, so there are still some opportunities. I don't recommend driving too much - take water taxis instead. The roads are soo curvy that it takes hours to travel from one end of the island to another but minutes by water taxi (and much more enjoyable). Our favorite activities were doing the Botanical Gardens tour combined with the inactive Volcano tour (but try to plan this trip when the Cruise ships ARE NOT there at the same time) as well as the Jungle-biking trip. That was great. I highly recommend staying at Oasis Marigot, whether you are with a family or coming as a couple. They will take great care of you and the accomodaitions, esp. if you can splurge and stay at Emerald Villa (though you MUST rent a car if you stay there, but we were glad to have acar at our access), that is even better! Have fun!"

• Travel date: 8th July 2003

A real relaxing vacation

Reviewed 26th October 2012

"Because of the rain forest, at night, you need a good bug repellent. We stayed one week at the Vacation Club, and the sea houses have all the amenities for a pleasant vacation. If you are willing to leave the bay, the friendly staff will help you to go through the suggested weekly program. Well worth is the Jungle Biking Adventure and the Club Sailing Packages. We find the Oasis an excellent place to relax with opportunity for multiple activities. We wish to go back soon. Steve and Lory Torelli"

• Travel date: 8th July 2003

Hotels near Oasis Marigot

Oasis Marigot is also called

• oasis marigot bay
  • oasis marigot hotel bay
  • oasis marigot