Good

Extremely horrible experience

Reviewed Wed 18th of July 2018

"Arrived at Mystic ridgenon the 18 of June and left 24 of june 2018. This was the most unprofessional people and hotel I ever beem to. The place was suppose to have cable and Wifi, which there was none at all not even basic channels wgen I was there for a week. Hot water didn't work in the room we was in. And paid 120 a night. This guy name davarco friend of a friend who supposely owns or manages this room we in. Said I had to leave because his sister is coming in town and move us to another room. This was on a FridayT.V work, hot worked, but no cable and no Wifi still. Owner said he we give us a ride to the airport and we maid a deal I would give him a camera that is worth 450 dollars and he would drop us at Kingston airport. The ride would have cost 120. I gave him the camera before a day before he had to take us to the airport. He was a no show, and said he was on the other side of town in Manchester. Very unreliable and definitely not trust worthy. I end up have to shell out another 120 to a taxi to take me to Kingston airport. The room was clean, but my experience with these people is Horrible. Hos name os Davarco!!! The theif. And he has yet to pay me my money for the my camera. Also people said there was new management but could not find them at all. To ask about the wifi or cable or hot water."

• Travel date: Fri 1st of June 2018

book hotel via internet. when i got to c...

Reviewed Thu 5th of June 2008

"book hotel via internet. when i got to crane ridge the receptionist said the room was not ready. I waited one and a half hour out in the sun following a nine hours flight from london. when i finally got yhe selfcaring apartment my husband and i was welcome with a leaking toilet tank,dripping tap,a refridgerator where the door could not close. curtains that could not closed and insects crawling all over the apartment. On my first morning for breakfast there was not a lot to choose from. For breakfast there were dried bread two types of cereal , fresh fruit on a plate as if if was thrown in the plate from a mile away and coffe or tea to choose from. On our arrival to the breakfast table we were greeted with dirty glasses which I asked the assistant in the breakfast hall to removed but he did not even apologised about it. I missed breakfast the second and when on the final morning it was the same old things unpresentable with red ants crawling all over the bread rolls. There were cooked breakfast on sale which was very expensive . On my departure 19/5/08 while handing over my keys I asked the receptionist for a complaint form he said to me there were none available then ask to speak to a manager and he said there was no one available to speak to us and he just stand and stared at us as if he was lost. Our stay was not welcoming and organisation was poor. No one apolgised for what happened whilst staying there . we were treated like we did not pay a penny for our stay at crange ridge resort. I would never return there or introduce my friends and family to crane ridge resort . The service was very poor and there was no one to speak withwhen there was aproblem. The receptionists met at the from desk are unwelcoming,unhelpful and not very polite."

• Travel date: Thu 5th of June 2008

Quiet , relaxing, clean, plenty to do. M...

Reviewed Wed 31st of August 2005

"Quiet , relaxing, clean, plenty to do. Must do the boat trip to Dunn’s river falls and swim with the dolphins. Shop around for the best prices on tours. Would recommend two weeks at least. Brilliant!

Not too impressed with MyTravel flights. Check in the night before to pick your seat. Bring a picnic for the flight!

• Travel date: Wed 31st of August 2005