Khus Khus Negril

West End Road , PO Box 3148 , Negril , Jamaica , Caribbean

Great Beds

"We loved our stay at Khus Khus. The AC was strong, the beds were comfortable, the staff was great, pool was nice, and the food was awesomet.

Whatever you want/need the folks at Khus Khus will be happy to make it happen. Breakfast in bed No Problem. If you want a meal at a certain time just let them know ahead of time and they will make it happen. Everything is cooked from scratch so if you are in a hurry or on a schedule order ahead of time.

The only negative was the location. However as long as you take a taxi again no problem."

• Travel date: Sun 28th of February 2010

True Tranquility

"I was so well relaxed here and out of touch with the outside world after long walks on the beach and chatting and interacting with the locals this was a perfect place too relax on vacation. I will definitely be back with friends and I will also recommend anyone here that is looking for true peace. The shower in the rooms were Huge, the gate Keeper was so Friendly Big Ups too him and Heather was extremely caring . Housekeeping was helpful with extra linens and bath clothes the Ipod station in my room was on point . Awesome place too stay"

• Travel date: Thu 25th of February 2010

Gorgeous

"We have just returned from a week long stay here, and I have to say it certainly lived up to the other good reviews we had read before we arrived. The rooms are indeed large, clean, and ours had one of their beautiful bamboo 4 poster beds with a mosquito net...gorgeous. With a fridge, iron, hairdrier, radio, it has all you need. Bed linen and towels were spotless and good quality, the bathroom always had hot water and reasonable water pressure, and the air conditioning was great - can be digitally set to whatever temperature you want. Lovely pool, well kept grounds - we spent a whole peaceful day here, perfect for chilling out if you want a change from the beach. The bar serves good food which you can also have served n your room/terrace if you like.

It took us a while to realise how well located it is. The beach is a short walk away, though a longer walk if you want to get to a particular part of it. Once we got the hang of hopping in and out of the public taxis (at your own risk apparently, but we always felt safe) it was easy and cheap to get where we wanted. The cliffs are a short drive in the other direction, which I wish we had spent more time exploring that area!

All of the staff were fabulous - friendly, helpful, happy to share advice about the area, nothing we asked for was any trouble at all. We felt really well looked after, and safe.
We would defintely come back to this tranquil hotel."

• Travel date: Sat 20th of February 2010

Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms...

"Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms clean and in great shape. Loved it here and highly recommend!!"

• Travel date: Thu 18th of February 2010

The Great Negril Getaway !

"I stayed at Khus Khus Negril for two nights and three days and I enjoyed every moment! I liked the tranquility of the place; the radiance of Heather Hamilton the Manager and the wonderful energy and diligence of the housekeeper, the security guard and the other staff...even the grounds keeper was pleasant.

There were cold drinks in our rooms and with no television we were happy to just sleep in and unwind!! The place is tucked away, hidden almost and is close to everything...the beach is only a few minutes walk or drive...the linen was clean and the bed was very cozy.

I liked the ambiance but more than anything else, I loved the cell phone they gave you upon arrival...I was able to stay in touch with home and the folks at the Khus Khus to give us directions to local spots, etc.

I recommend Khus Khus Negril and can't wait to go back for some peace and quite.

Thank you for allowing me to post a review.

Sharon from New York"

• Travel date: Wed 4th of November 2009

I'LL Be Back!!

"Writing reviews it not something I ever do, but this one was worth my time.
Khus Khus has this home away from home feeling that makes it hard to get out of bed. To me that was the only downfall because there is so much to see and do on the island, but all I wanted to do was just lay in that comfy bamboo bed. The rooms are clean and the staff super friendly and helpful. The rooms are HUGE and everything was brand spanking new. During my stay the hotel was undergoing some renovations so I can't wait to see what it will look like during my visit next year.
Judith
San Jose, CA"

• Travel date: Mon 31st of August 2009

LOVED NEGRILL LOVED KHUS KHUS

Good

"its not always the case of finding a hotel that one can say is perfect in every way,i arrived in negrill and went to khus khus and was greeted by Heather at the front reception desk.Heathers persona was as bubbly as ive seen in my many times visiting negrill. the hotel was clean my room was well done out from the bathroom to the huge 4 poster bed mosi nets remote air con and the rest.Heather explained the restaraunt was not open untill next month due to the fact the hotel had just undergone a full refurbishment hence why the hotel looked superb. the pool area was clean and tidy nothing floating like some hotels ive previously been to. I would say for the price of my overnite stay i would not hesitate to return and see all those smiling faces from the security guys the maid pernel and last but not least heather c u all next year"

• Travel date: Sun 24th of May 2009

Loved it!

"I had a wonderful stay at Khus Khus Negril. The room was absolutely beautiful! The staff was really nice and helped us to book our activities and travel around the island while we were there. Everything was kept really clean including the pool. It's a short walk to the beach and places to eat. I highly recommend it!"

• Travel date: Thu 29th of January 2009

Love the rooms

Good

"I just loved the bed, the pillows oh! the pillows.I had to drag my self out of bed. I loved not having any television, I wanted to get away from it all, there was an i-pod radio in the room i could listed to my favorite music and just relax.

Everything was so clean, and the staff were friendly and helpful.

The walk way to the rooms are green and lush, very beautiful. I can also see that soon i will never have to leave the property for food, the restaurant will soon be up and running.

I'm going back soon...are you coming?"

• Travel date: Mon 22nd of December 2008

Enjoyed My Stay at Khus Khus Negril

"My stay at Khus Khus Negril was absolutely magical. The hotel is beautiful. Very green and the flowers are beautiful.

What I liked most about Khus Khus Negril was my room. The bamboo bed was amazing. Beautiful to look at and so much more comfortable than my own mattress at home. I am not kidding. The accomodations are so comfortable and inviting.

Customer service at its best. The staff was very friendly and helpful in making sure all of my concerns were met.

When i return to Negril in 2009, I will definitely stay there.

Good location to restaurants, shopping and the beach.

Highly recommended and reasonable rates."

• Travel date: Thu 4th of December 2008

Hotels near Khus Khus Negril

Stayed at Khus Khus Negril? Share your insight.