Bethel Court Guest House

25 Bethel Court Mount Salem, Montego Bay Jamaica

Good

Beautiful place, beautiful people.

"We spent one week at Bethel Court, and it was the best place we stayed in Montego Bay, Steve and his family made us feel like home. Location is great, near the beach and downtown , rooms and apartments are realy comfortable and safe.
We have the best memories of that place: fun, culture and a great atmosphere to enjoy the real Jamaican life.
We'll come back next January!!!"

• Travel date: Tue 6th of July 2010

One of the best guest houses I've stayed in.

"I spent two months in Jamaica and I came to Bethel Court twice during my stay at different times.
Both times Steve and Ingrid were very warm and welcoming. Immediately offered help and many explanations about the guest house and the area. After I settled down they hurried to introduce me to the rest of the young people who were staying there, and I got to know some great friends there who I am still in touch with today.

The guest house is very safe and they have high standards for that. There is always someone to talk to or turn to if you need help. They helped me find a near supermarket and got me a taxi to the airport when I left.

I recommend Bethel Court dearly!"

• Travel date: Sat 26th of June 2010

Home away from home

"The room I stay in was very neat and had everything I needed, and if I did need something, help was just a bell ring away. Its a great place if you travelling alone and you want to meet new people. Steve was very kind to lend me a cellphone during my stay in case I needed something while I was away.
There are supermarkets very close by, like a 5 min walk and its not far or expensive to take a taxi into town, so its in a convenient location. Also, I was given a tour of the town when I arrived so that I could get a feel of where to go and what I might like to do.
The best thing about living at the Bethel court is it made me feel at home, the people were great and welcoming. Its a great place to stay and I highly recommend it to any traveler."

• Travel date: Sat 15th of May 2010

i would come back =)

"The hostel it is a very good place to stay for the money you pay.. The staff are very friendly and try to help you with everything you need.. I would def come back!"

• Travel date: Thu 22nd of April 2010

If you wanna party, do sign-seeing, have nice sleep and make new friends - definatelly go to Bethel Court Guest House

"ok, Jamaica is wonderful island but for sure - without any good accomodation and guide you can loose half of fun (and i'mnot talking about resorts). if you wanna have fun, if you wanna be closer to local people, this is the place to stay. ok, i don't know others but it was so awesome to stay here that i'm not even thinking about other places. it's clean, it's fun and very kind people there."

• Travel date: Mon 19th of April 2010

just amazing- and I will be back

"Since I have been traveling alone I was more than happy that bethel court did welcome me so great. I didnt feel alone at all. I had a fantastic week. :) The rooms, location are great ."

• Travel date: Fri 16th of April 2010

Bethel Court Guest House

Good

"We stayed at Bethel Court Guest house in July 2009. Steve picked us up at the airport and gave us a great orientation tour before he took us to te guest house. The rooms were clean, and we had a small apartment with a bathroom, living room and kitchen inside.

The guest house was easily accessible with local transport - that was also inexpensive.

Steve went out of his way to help us as far a he could, and even gave us an idea of prices. He can also hook you up with local travel guides to show you the island.

I would definately recommend this guest house."

• Travel date: Fri 16th of April 2010

Hotels near Bethel Court Guest House

Stayed at Bethel Court Guest House? Share your insight.