Good

No problem here with this hotel !

Reviewed Mon 19th of April 2010

"Just got back yesterday April 17th from the Blau Colonel at Cayo Coco Hotel. They have two large pools and one is a swim up pool. There is not alot of umbreallas on the beach or at the pools so you have to get out there early in the morning and kind of tag one as "your own" for that day. You trade in your towels on a daily basis. You have to get a key from the front reception for your safe in your room. We got checked into our room as soon as we arrived. There were five people helping at the check-in desk which made things happen fast. They were efficient and accommodating. It's an island so it was very windy there the entire time. We had a little rain one night and then clouds and sun every day after that. Our room was cleaned daily with towels and an extra bottle of water. They do not change your bed sheets unless you lay a specific card, that they leave with you, on the bed to have the sheet changed.... they are trying to conserve their water. The staff are friendly and polite. Their buffet is usually the same daily...they do need more of a change. They have grills throughout the area with hamburgers, fries, chicken and pizza. etc... They have a sandwich area as well. The night entertainment team have a variety of shows in the evening which are okay and they take place in the disco bar. There are three al la carte restaurants....Italian, Seafood and Cuban....which were okay as well.

• Travel date: Sun 18th of April 2010

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT

Reviewed Thu 6th of August 2009

"I have to say that thanks to alot of people writing these reviews I nearly cancelled my holiday to the Blau. But after my visit I am so glad I didn't.

I went away with my partner and another couple and we had the best time ever. We were lucky and had a joining balcony situated on the corner of the hotel for the four of us. The hotel itself is lovely and clean, the rooms are cleaned on a daily basis and always have lovely animals made out of and towels/clothes the maids find. I always looked forward to going back to my room after a hard day at the beach to find what had been fashioned with my vest top!

To all those people who are reading the bad reports, I have been to many all inclusive places one of them being a very plush hotel in Thailand and I must say this beats it hands down.

The disco is fun a bit empty at times but after a few drinks you don't mind. The beach is fabulous and very quiet. It is worth a walk further down the beach just to see how lucky you are as the rest of the beach is packed you could be in Spain for all you know! The food is nice at the buffet the boys loved to get the fresh king prawns every night and scoff them and none of us ever got any stomach bugs. The best place to get food is the bbq they have at the beach at lunch they have burgers, hotdogs chicken and kebabs yummy! Also if you have the option go and see the dolphins it is amazing. I really can't say anything negative about the Blau it was perfect we didn't want to come home. Roll on next year. And please ignore all the reveiws good or bad its your own opinion that counts!!"

• Travel date: Thu 6th of August 2009

Hotel in need of a facelift and serious attention to the food!

Reviewed Mon 29th of June 2009

"Just returned from 2 weeks in Cayo Coco and thought it my duty to warn potential holiday makers of this hotel.
Ok, first off just a few things about the hotel in general. It's the last in a series of 5 hotels on the same beach and is just 10 mins from the airport. (Flights are so infrequent so you won't be bothered by aircraft noise at all.)
At check in you are given a safe key/lock for the safe in the bathroom wardrobe - there is no charge for this at this hotel so that's a bonus point.
For some reason in Cuba, the door handles need to be lifted up in order for the door to open – don’t ask because I have no idea why.
The air conditioning in the rooms is excellent although seems to be hard to find the right temperature meaning that we had to ask for extra blankets to keep warm at night - not a problem and a nice change being able to be tucked up in bed in such a warm country. (Gives you added protection against mosquitoes too!)
The rooms are fine, clean and well appointed with fridge which is restocked daily. The bathrooms are quite smart with marble tiles and decent fittings. Maid service changed beds and towels each day. All in all, the rooms are pretty good. No major complaints there.
The hotel gardens are pretty well kept, trees, bushes & plants neatly trimmed.
The outside of the apartments do admittedly look shabby, but this is just a lick of paint to sort out so I don't know why they don't do it. While we were there we did see a small amount of painting, but this appeared to be limited to around the lobby bar area.
We were on the ground floor, and after looking at the condition of some of the wooden stairs I was thankful that we were. Steps and handrails looked ready for replacing in areas due to rot.
There are two pools - a fresh water pool that was closed for repainting after we were there 2 days and a salt water pool that had just been refurbished and opened when the other was closed. No problem there.
Kids entertainment was nil. Another family we had met had paid extra for a kids club but arrived to find that there was no staff to run the club - maybe because it isn't yet the school holidays they don't think it warrants opening the club for just a couple of kids. After a complaint a kids club was run, but was limited to playing in one of the converted apartments with a babysitter - not really what the kids were wanting - they wanted to be in the pool/sun playing games.
At this point, I just want to mention the staff at the hotel, they were superb – always happy and smiling and all said hello and made a big fuss over my 5 year old daughter.
The location of all hotels as far as I can make out in the Cayos is such that they are all on the beach and the Blau Colonial is no exception. The beach is staggeringly beautiful and I would say that the this hotel sits on the best part of the beach too. Not only is the beach wonderful, it's quiet too! I mean almost deserted. I cannot understand why people will fly 9 hours to sit by the pool when you have a beach like this on your door step.
The beach is fairly shallow, so is ideal for kids. You have to go quite a way out before it gets deep. The plus side of this is that the water is very warm. There are no rocks or stones in the water so is easy on the feet. The downside of this means that if you're keen on snorkling, you can forget it unless you like looking at sand. You have 1 hours use per day of pedalos, catamarans, kayaks etc in the boat house.
Music is played from the lifeguards' shelter and is usually a mix of Cuban and rap music and beach volleyball games are arranged daily if they can rustle up enough participants.
The beach bar is pretty good and has a nice waitress fetching you drinks - it's only decent and reasonable to give her a tip for getting your drinks for you. Drinks are obviously included in the holiday price. Just a quick work on the drinks, the local beer is Crystal and is pretty good. Local spirits are just like any local spirits found anywhere in the word. Cocktails are fine and the house red/white wine is Spanish and good.
Beach towels are provided by the hotel, although there is a 15 peso deposit that will be returned at the end of your holiday.
The entertainment at this hotel is almost non-existent during the day and limited to a show each night in the disco. The show started at 9.45pm so was too late for us with our child.
Mosquitoes are a big problem. I've never been to a country were the mosquitoes don't wait until dark to start devouring you - these blighters will get you in the afternoon! Not a problem on the beach but be wary if you stay by the pool. Get yourself the strongest repellent you can - I got some 97% DEET spray (Repel 100) that I had some success with but still had around 10 bites after about 3 days. The hotel sprays smoke (supposed to kill the mosquitoes) all around the grounds twice a day (quite funny when you first see it really) from a tractor and later on from a hand held smoke machine - I don't know if it actually has any benefit or not but it seems to give them something to do and doesn't seem to kill many guests that I could see.
Ok, not so bad up until now huh? This is were things take a turn for the worst. It's just one thing really but it's probably the most important of all.... the food. Now before you say "well you can't expect to get gourmet food in Cuba can you?" I went fully prepared to be presented with more basic food - chicken, rice etc... but what I wasn't prepared for was being poisoned. You heard me, poisoned. 3 hours after lunch one particular day and I was vomiting and suffering with diarrhoea for the next 12 hours. After 12 hours I could finally drink water without throwing up. It was not the most pleasant of experiences and one I certainly did not wish to repeat. I spent the next day in bed feeling sorry for myself and the following day I admitted defeat and went to the doctor. A shot in the bum, some antibiotics and some rehydrate sachets and I was almost human again.
Now, back to the food. Ok, the food itself isn't too bad, it's the people putting it together that are the problem - they just haven't got a clue about cooking and basic food hygiene. The food was generally undercooked which means for tough stewed beef or burgers that were pink in the middle. Not too much of a problem until you start coming across the same problem with chicken and pork - that's when things start getting dangerous. We saw staff using the same utensils for vegetables as they did for raw chicken which is just asking for trouble.
Because the hotel was so quiet, I'm convinced that the food was being reheated from meal to meal which would be an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. It wasn't just us complaining about the food either - most other guests had had one or both of their party go down with the vomiting/diarrhoea thing - one guy had to be taken to hospital and put on a drip!
Anyway, we endured a week of picking at poorly produced dangerous food before we finally said enough was enough and requested that we be moved to another hotel. (Funnily enough, at the time we asked to be moved, there were four other parties that had arrived the day before that were refusing to stay there and demanding to be moved also.) The rep was brilliant and understood completely. She moved us to another hotel, the Iberostar Daiquiri (40 mins from airport) which actually had pretty good food but was very busy. However, even at this hotel, my daughter was served raw chicken. So just be careful with the food you eat wherever you chose to go in Cuba.
It's a shame that the food situation at the Blau Colonial is in the state that it is because it's such a simple thing to put right - if they get that right and give the place a lick of paint it wouldn't be too bad. As it stands, I'd have to be plain crazy to go back there.

• Travel date: Sat 27th of June 2009

previous review a little ott !!!

Reviewed Fri 3rd of April 2009

" hi there, my opinion!! just returened on the 31st from the blau, cayo coco. Me and my husband travellled with thomas cook. overalli have no major complaints a t all,considering cuba is really a 3rd world country and i wasnt going there believing it was going to be british and the ritz!! the only suggestion i have is they coulddowith a little heating in the poll, its bloody freezing!! but nice once your in and its boiling outside. the first 2 days it was quite windy, so the sea and beach was a realno goer,but on the last 2 days the beach was beautiful. the 2 excurions wewentonwere very good and met our expectations. the cuban way andthe speedboat ride( drive yourself). our room was fine and clean the maids dida goodjob even though my hubby found it a bit irritating that they kept on tidying up his clothes and mixing the clean and dirty up!! yes the balcony'sare a little wobble, but take care and youl be fine,its a very oldresort and a bit of character to it. the food i was actually quite impressed with, plenty of choice, somedays better than others but i managed to satisfy my appetite each day. Only complaint here would be the tea and coffee!! yuck!! take your own tea bags and coffee and forthat matter a big thermos/cooler drinker. it saves you going up to get refills every 20 mins. we were placed alittle too close to the discowhich every night was pounding well past 2 o clock!! overallagreat relaxing trip and yes we both had a bit of dodgy tums!! but nothing more than what i expected and i always expect a lillte upset tum when onhols, you eat different things, that are cooked different to your own way and way too much!! dont goexpecting a luxurious, pampered,ritz hotel and youlbepleasantly suprised "

• Travel date: Fri 3rd of April 2009

SAVE YOUR MONEY PLEASE DONT GO , HALF THE RESORT IS SHUT,

Reviewed Sun 8th of March 2009

"pLEASE READ THIS REVIEW, IT IS TRUE AND FACTUAL,
I AM AN EXESPERIENCED TRAVELER, I HAVE CRUISED ,CAMPED, CARAVANED, GONE SELF CATERING AND NOW THE CHILDREN HAVE ALL GONE CAN ENJOY ALL INCLUSIVE LUXURY HOLIDAYS ALL AROUND THE WORLD.
I CAN NOT STRESS LOUD ENOUGH AVOID THIS RESORT LIKE THE PLAUGE-
HALF THE RESORT IS CLOSED-ONLY RHE SMALL POOL IS OPEN AND THE PAINT IS FALLING OFF IN HUGE PATCHES FROM THE SIDES AND BASE, DOWN TO THE CONCRETE BASE,
THE ROOMS ARE TIERED AND THE BALCONIES ARE UNSAFE AND HAVE HAD PLANKS OF WOOD HAMMERED OVER THEM TO TRY TO STRENGTHAN THEM,
----------THE WORST THING OF ALL IS THE FOOD-----
THE HOTEL ARE AWARE THEY SERVE DISGUSTING FOODTHAT IS NOT COOKED HAVE FLYS CRAWLING OVER IT , IS NOT HOT, AND THAY ARE AWARE THAT 70% OF THERE GUEST GET ILL EVERY WEEK, THEY DO HAVE A LIVE IN DOCTOR FOR JUST SUCH EMERGANCIES SO DONT WORRY!!
ITS A WORRY WHEN YOUR REP IN HER WELCOME MEETING ELLS YOU NOT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE FOOD " ITS JUST THE CUBAN WAY"
WELL THE HOTEL HAVE BROUGHT IN A EXCECUTIVE CHEF ABOUVE THE RESORTS HEAD CHEF TO TEACH THE CUBANS HOW TO COOK, AND BASIC HYGENE,
HE HAS BEEN THERE FOR 2 MONTHS.
HE CAME FROM BLAU IN GERMANY AND TRAINED IN ENGLAND, HE IS FIGHTING A LOOSING BATTLE AND I THINK HE KNOWS IT .
THEY CANT EVEN GET A BURGER RIGHT, THEY ARE COOKED OFF AT THE BEACH BARBE , THROWN IN METAL TRAYS AND LEFT UNCOVERED IN THE SUN AND WARMED THROUGH AS AND WHEN REQ, FLYS EATINF THERE FILL UNTILL ITS YOUR TURN,
BUT JUST WHEN YOU BITE INTO YOUR BURGER, GEUESS WHAT ITS RAW INSIDE.
THIS IS THE SAME AS THE CHICHKEN AND FISH.
OUT OF A PARTY OF 10 ONLY ONE PERSON WAS NOT ILL, I WAS ILL FOR 10 DAYS.
ASKED TO MOVE HOTELS BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE OTHERE HOTEL THE SOL MELINA THAT IS 5 STAR AND WORTH GOING TO, THIS WAS FULLY BOOKED, THE REP WAS ABSOLUTLY USELESS AS WAS CUSTOMER SERVICES AT THE HOTEL, THEY GET THIS DAY IN AD DAY OUT.
ONE OF THE PARTY HELD UP THE RETURN COACH WHILE THE DOCTOR ADMINISTER INJECTIOND TO STOP THEM VOMITING AND THE OTHER END TO BE ABLE TO GET ON THE RETURN PLANE.
PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TO OTHER CARIBEAN ISLANDS, ST MARTIN, ST LUCIA, BARBADOS, GRENADA, SPEND A LITTLE MORE AND GO THERE EVERY THING ABOUT HTI RESORT IS TERRIBLE.
THE STAFF ARE OK BUT ALL THEY WANT IS A TIP, THE MORE YOU TIP THE BETTER SERVICE AT THE BAR YOU GET.
ALL THE RETURANTS ARE A DISGRACE ON THIS RESORT, HEY WOULD BE CLOSED DOWN IF IN THE UK.
FURTHER TO THIS WITH JUST A TINY POOL AREA OPEN AND ALL THE DANCING GAMES ECT GOING ON AROUND THERE IS LIKE A 1-30 HOLIDAY AND NOT FOR THE MORE DISERNING CLIENT.
IF YOU WANT 18-30 CLUB STYLE HOLIDAY WTH DISGUTING DRINKS AND ILLEGAL FOOD THEN WAISTE YOUR MONEY-YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

• Travel date: Fri 6th of March 2009

This hotel made our honeymoon perfect, w...

Reviewed Sun 21st of September 2008

"This hotel made our honeymoon perfect, we could not have asked for a better place to be we are planning on going back for our anniversary. All the staff were really friendly and also really helpful. I would recomend this hotel to everyone going to cayo coco! The pool is massive and always plenty of sun loungers, and they also have a big choice of places to eat, the food is fantastic. The rooms were also lovely and the coctails were great!"

• Travel date: Sun 21st of September 2008

This was by far and away one of the best...

Reviewed Wed 3rd of September 2008

"This was by far and away one of the best hotles I've ever stayed in considering how reasonable the price was.

I can't recommend it high enough.

Its 1 minutes walk fromt he beach, there's always plenty of sun loungers, the bars are never crowded, the rooms are always pristine, the views are amazing, the sea is the clearest I've ever seen.

Simply Outstanding."

• Travel date: Wed 3rd of September 2008

Just arrived back from a week at the cay...

Reviewed Sun 29th of June 2008

"Just arrived back from a week at the cayo coco..before going i was a bit put off with some of the comments in regards to cockroaches in the rooms, but after staying on the ground floor we saw not 1 cockroach in our room throughout our entire holiday the only 1 we did see was near the buffet restaurant and a member of staff got rid of it instantly also every morning at approx 5am and every night a member of staff goes round with what looks like a smoke machine which is used to kill any mosquitoes or cockroaches, this smoke doesnt smell and clears quickly. I stayed here with my husband and 19 month old son, the hotel staff are so friendly with children and the fellow locals on the excursions we took part in were too. The food was really good plenty of variety each day and lots of variety of alcoholic drinks especially the cocktails. The hotel itself i found really clean with the cleaners doing a brilliant job in your room even making swans out of towels on your bed on 2 occasions. The rooms themselved were really big and the air conditioning was the best i have had on all my holidays and believe me you need it it is that warm. The only complaint we did have was that on a few of the days there were no games etc on by the entertainment staff even though it was advertised and the night time entertainment was mainly dancing everynight but was good the ones we did see. A very relaxing place to stay not much to do outside the hotel other than excursions and most were far away but some were locally.Overall a great holiday."

• Travel date: Sun 29th of June 2008

The hotel itself is in very good order,...

Reviewed Fri 27th of June 2008

"The hotel itself is in very good order, it deserves its 4 star rating. There hotel is so big, there are areas that could be improved with regards to things needing re-painting etc but overall nothing at all to put you off going again and again and again. There are staf members everywhere all working hard.

As would b expected the staff that made more of an impression on me was the entertainmnt staff. Having spoken with most of them at length they were all professionaly trained dancers not just entertainment resort reps. They have been through scool & college to acquir necessary qualifications before even getting a chance of getting into the resorts where I am told is one of the highest paid jobs in Cuba over even doctors and plumbers/electricians etc....mainly due to the amount of tips they receive. Bear in mind that the staff earn approx £40 per month !!!! so when they put on a show having rehearsed all day every day a show is on, I think they earn a tip now and again.

Cuba is only 3 hours from Cuba, this means that Canadians are there in there droves....now the canadians love the English, it was mainly due to the crazy Candians we befriended that led to one of the best holidays I have had for 10 years !!!!!

GET YOURSELF OVER TO CAYO COCO !!!!"

• Travel date: Fri 27th of June 2008

Ignore any bad reviews on here, this pla...

Reviewed Wed 18th of June 2008

"Ignore any bad reviews on here, this place is amazing!!!

Just come back from the best holiday I been on. I read a few reviews on here and was concerned but I have to admit the people who slated this hotel must be either extremely highly strung or confused as to which hotel they were staying at!!

The overall hotel was so well maintained and I think the little things count. They were gardening every day keeping everything looking neat. It was always clean and there was toilet roll in every communual toilet.

The beach was amazing, beautiful, clean and not busy. Yes, there maybe a little seaweed on the beach, not really sure how this can cause anyone any discomfort in any way, it just shows the sea is clean and healthy enough to support natural sealife. If people are used Tenerife holidays where you don't see seaweed on the beach because the sea is so polluted, they should stay in the canary islands.

Food was amazing, the buffet was best I've ever had. Fresh meat such as marinated prawns, chicken beef cooked to order on a hot plate, two salad bars with so much healthy food. I am intolerant to Dairy and Wheat and there was more than enough for me to eat and I wasn't ill at all whilst in resort. Plus the service was brilliant, they saw when you had nearly finished your drink and the staff were there to get you another one if you wanted.

Alcohol was served 24 hours a day and the bar staff would just remember what you were drinking and serve it before I had to open my mouth! The 24 hour cheese and ham toasties went down well if my fella missed any meals or just wanted a late night snack.

Basically, place was amazing, and even after I was split up from my boyfriend on the flight over to Cayo Coco and a delayed flight, I can see the hotel for what if offered and not slate it because of a bad flight. This place has real character and I did go to other hotels on the island, which didn't have the charm and atmosphere the Blau Colonial has.

You have to go if you have chance, you'll love it. I'm sure you can handle a little peeling paint in the pool, which they were repainting when I was in resort.

• Travel date: Wed 18th of June 2008

We flew with first choice, they are very...

Reviewed Tue 22nd of April 2008

"We flew with first choice, they are very accomodating and plane was very comfortable with good in seat games / movies etc.
We arrived in cayo coco and was pleasantly suprised how efficient the service was, bags all offloaded and on our way within ten minutes of landing.
We are both quite fussy when it comes to standard of hotel on holiday and were very happy with this one.
Our rep manuel was a very poor rep all he cares about is selling trips..! my girlfriend slipped over one morning after breakfast and when we reported this to manuel the first choice rep, he never seemed to care and was not even bothered to get out of his chair and walk ten metres to see where she slipped?? doctor at the resort a bit of a joke as they dressed the wound which was bleeding without wearing gloves and used gause as a bandage and sling??
First choice needs to sort this rep out as what he says he is aiming for is excellence but what he achieves is sub standard.

Location.
Small island remote from main land cuba, seperated by a 20km causeway, you need to pay to go into main land cuba, about £20 each, nobody lives in cayo all locals generally leave their jobs and go by coach to moron, where they all live. No locals are permitted into cayo unless they are workers.

Hotel.
We were really happy with the hotel, after some of the really bad reviews we were a bit worried before we arrived.
All in all very good standard of accomodation, we stayed in the top floor if the main reception block, small balcony but room was clean and tidy spacious and well equiped, bathroom is marble clad and also of a good size, the room was cleaned well, every day.

Food.
Main buffet hall is very good most of the time , we went for food as they just open in the morning and evening and found ample choice , food was very good all round. If you get fed up serving yourself i would reccomend the italian , food is great here also. We tried the cuban one night but service was poor and food was bland.
Seafood restaurant was good for the lobster but the service was poor aswell.
We both eat really well all holiday and never got ill at all.

bars.
piano bar was really good , an excellent place to socialise in the evenings and work through the all inclusive cocktail menu, all served by the highly proffesional "yoel" the best barman in the world!! without a doubt. we got amazing service from him the whole stay. thanks yoel. there is a 24 hour bar again a good selection of drinks

Entertainment.
Every night from 21.30 the show started,all in all a good hour of entertainment for all the family.

Swimming pool
We only went to the pool a couple of times as we prefer the beach, but it was reasonable but a bit small.

Beach.
Large stretch of white sand , well kept and gorgeous sea.

All in all a very nice relaxing holiday to be had if you stay here.
One tip i would give is if you want to go to havanna book it right away as you will end up missing out. There is only 3 flights a week going there and they book up well in advance. The hotel is about 6 hours or so by car so its best to fly. Costs about £170 to fly and spend a night in havanna with the show included at the tropicanna.

• Travel date: Tue 22nd of April 2008

Just got back from Cuba, I had a great t...

Reviewed Wed 26th of March 2008

"Just got back from Cuba, I had a great time, the weather was hot everyday even when it was cloudy, average was 28 degrees C, the Blau bedrooms look exactly like the pictures in brochure, they are really spacious, the air conditioning in our room wasnt brilliant so I wouldnt like to go in the hot summer months but I'm not sure about the other rooms. The people are really friendly and helpful. Our Thomas Cook rep was really good too, she was very helpful and friendly. We did the day to Havana by plane it was a long day but well worth it, the 2 day Dolphin trip by coach which was a few hours on the coach but we got to see where the locals live which was really good and the coaches are comfortable and air conditioned and the Salsa night on the beach, all were excellent, the Salsa night on the beach is a must, you have to join in though. I would recommend you take extra cash for tips or take gifts for the workers as they dont earn very much money. There isnt really much to buy in the resort shops. The beach and sea is beautful, there is some seaweed though but that didnt bother me, some days the sea was calm and other days when it was windy there were a few waves but we swam in the sea nearly ever day. I only went to the pool once as I'm a beach person but I didnt think it was very big but it was busy all the time. The entertainment at night was a bit of a let down, there are a couple of quiet bars where you can sit and chat, a piano bar if you like that sort of thing and a disco with a stage where the entertainment team did dancing etc at night but its small and unless you got in early you had to stand up, the dancing was good though. The food was ok lots of choice but the same thing nearly every day. All the cakes tasted the same whatever colour they were!!! I think there food was abit bland but I always found something to eat. The breakfast was the best meal of the day. There are alot of mosquitos there so make sure you take plenty of replent with a strong DEET content. I had an upset stomach most of the time I was there so tablets for diarrhea are a must. Overall the place, beach, sea, people, hotel were all very good and I had an excellent holiday, I would definately go back."

• Travel date: Wed 26th of March 2008

Hotels near Iberostar Colonial

Top traveller tips for Iberostar Colonial

• linphillipskeep by linphillipskeep

"IT LIKE BAGDAD HIGHSTREET "

• linphillipskeep by linphillipskeep

"TAKE LOTS OF SNACKS AND CHOCOLATE YOUR GOING TO BE VERY HUNGRY "

• dibby644 by dibby644

"a little off the beacon track, if you want tosee the real cuba, but plenty of excursions to there "

• gcol by gcol

"There's absolutely nothing there apart from the hotels. "

• la roux by la roux

"Al carte fish resturant "

Iberostar Colonial is also called