Good

This is a MUST stay...absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed 17th October 2012

"When I go back to Barbados, I will definitely be staying that Beach View. The accommodations are spacious, very clean, and the view of the ocean is absoultely amazing. This particular resort will stop at nothing to make sure their guest are completely satisfied...I was very impressed with all aspects of the resort! Thanks Carrie and Patricia for such a memorable holiday!!"

• Travel date: 5th May 2009

1st Class all the way!!!

Reviewed 10th November 2012

"The rooms are spacious and super clean, just cross the road to a quiet beach area with reef to snorkel. The staff were superb, they were helpful, kind, and a pleasure to get to know. Thanks Patricia."

• Travel date: 29th April 2009

Beachview..perfection...

Reviewed 25th October 2012

"An amazing experience..a perfect vacation..The accomodation..The location..The staff..The service...the pool..the VIEW!!!!..All a perfect 10/10..Looking forward to the next time..Thoroughly enjoyed every minute and would like to thank everyone at Beachview for such a wonderful stay.."

• Travel date: 28th April 2009

I'll be back in November.

Reviewed 5th November 2012

"AMAZING vacation. Have travelled all over (Caribbean several times) and have never stayed at a place I enjoyed as much. Staff were all beyond accomodating and friendly...really went out of their way to make our stay amazing. Food was incredible, maid service was fantastic. Each room offered incredible views of the ocean and beautiful decor. Having security on grounds at all times added to the overall feeling of safety that all of our travelncompanions felt on the island. Location was perfect for easy access to Holetown or Bridgetown. Will definitely be returning!!"

• Travel date: 28th April 2009

Superb

Reviewed 5th November 2012

"A great find, these family owned and run appartments are superb. Great quality in beautiful grounds all looking out over a beach to the sea. The staff were incredibly helpful and the pool is imaculate. We loved it and will definately return soon. It is a short hop on the bus to Holetown for shops, bars and restaurants although if you explore nearby there are some good options within walking distance. Toronto, Canada"

• Travel date: 31st March 2009

lovely place to stay:)funtimes

Reviewed 17th October 2012

"I stayed there with some friends..everything was great..comfortable rooms with breathtaking views!!! Perfect location and has everything for a fun filled get away:)"

• Travel date: 26th March 2009

A Week of Paradise

Reviewed 25th October 2012

"My husband, myself, and my in-laws spent the first week of March in beautiful Barbados at Beach View. The complex was perfect - great pool, clean upscale living space, a cute little cafe, and an amazing patio overlooking the ocean. My favourite beaches (and we visited a ton of them), were just across the street and a walk up the coastline. There's a fishmarket right nearby, if you feel like cooking up your own meal in your fully functional kitchen. There's also Scarlet restaurant very close which was delicious. Holetown is a fast trip North, where you can find grocery store, shopping, banks and yummy restaurants (Spago for pizza and Ragamuffins). There's the Roti Den just a quick walk away that was cheap and delicious. Just up the street on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, a chef who used to be chef at Sandy Lane sets up a black tent on the sidewalk and grills fish. It was the best! Line up around 7pm. In sum, it was the perfect trip at the perfect complex. We hope to return as soon as we can."

• Travel date: 25th March 2009

Awesome!

Reviewed 16th November 2012

"great room and carrie, the wonderful (and beautiful) manageress offered us a great rate. paynes bay fish market is 300yds down the road and as we had a full kitchen, we got fresh shark for two for B$10! it was great...and the sunset view is wonderful."

• Travel date: 3rd March 2009

Great Place

Reviewed 10th November 2012

"I holiday in Barbados frequently and in June last year a friend told me about Beachview which was in the process of being completed. I spent the Christmas and New Year period with my daughter her husband and their two children and the place was perfect for us. The unit was beautifully decorated and with a magnificent view of Paynes Bay beach. We had a spacious three bedroom unit - king size beds in two and two single beds in the third bedroom. there are balconies off two bedrooms. The dining/living room area is quite large and the kitchen is well equipped. The unit comes with a washer and dryer. The facility has two swimming pools one for kids and the other for adults. A beautiful sandy beach is just across the street. The property is well located. Two fine restaurants are within walking distance as is the Paynes Bay Fish Market - a source of fresh fish daily. Not far away are two excellent golf courses - Sandy Lane and Westmoreland and for those interested in shopping there is frequent public transportation to Bridgetown and Holetown."

• Travel date: 15th January 2009

It felt like home in Barbados

Reviewed 16th November 2012

"I was in Barbados in December for business. I photograph hotels for a living and I stayed at Beachview for the first few days. I was due to move to my next destination in Barbados after 3 days but it was such a perfect place to be that I extended my stay at Beachview. Its a gated property with the most amazing panoramic view of the ocean from the units and the wide open pool area. The pool is great and has a zero entry at one end which is great for small kids. The units are very spacious and have every amenity you would need. I cooked full meals in my apartment with groceries from the supermarket in Holetown, which is a great way to save money as eating out every day in Barbados gets expensive. The kitchen is bigger than mine at home. The apartment also has a washer and dryer built into a closet which is perfect for an extended stay. The balconies are huge and that is where I had my tea in the afternoons and a drink at night. The location is great with a few restaurants and bars in walking distance. The closest is The Cliff restaurant, although being on a budget I found myself at the Roti Den just minutes away. On Friday night you can nip across to the beach at Paynes bay where there is a small fish market and they cook up the fish caught that day for you along with a cool drink and a warm sunset. I would recommend getting a hire car, they're reasonably cheap in barbados and it opens up the whole Island to explore from a great base like Beachview. I'll be back!"

• Travel date: 9th January 2009

Hotels near Beach View

Beach View is also called

• Discovery Bay
  • beach view saint james
  • beach view hotel saint james