Cocos - new bar and restaurant at Coconut Court Beach Hotel...

About Coconut Court Beach Hotel

• kitchenette
  • microwave
  • currency exchange
  • fax photocopying
  • french amenities
  • outdoor furniture
  • shared lounge tv area
  • sun loungers beach chairs
  • gift shop amenities
  • pool beach towels
  • spanish amenities
  • free airport transportation
  • free shuttle or taxi services
  • snorkeling amenities
  • evening entertainment
  • pool with view

birds

Reviewed 13th April 2015

"Stayed at the cc hotel in sept 12, hotel was very clean and the staff helpful & friendly. Breakfast was something else, felt like i was in a Alfred Hitchcock film the birds, having to fight them off every morning.The evening meals were much better, compliments to the cooks/chefs.The rum punch party was ok, but they had no saltfish cakes which were advertised. Overall ok, bit overpriced now though, &no breakfast."

• Travel date: 13th April 2015

Terrible restaurant service from Mark

Reviewed 17th March 2015

"What could have been a pleasant dining experience was clouded by their unprofessional, prejudiced and poorly trained wait staff - particularly Mark. When we attempted to make payment, in spite of having been given my photographic ID (and returning it to me!), Mark looked at my black credit card and informed me that it couldn't be mine. Was shocking! Mark is in severe need of training; his prejudice is unprovoked, unnecessary and unchecked."

• Travel date: 16th March 2015

I was in Barbados November 16 to Novembe...

Reviewed 24th November 2005

"I was in Barbados November 16 to November 20 and stayed at the Coconut Court Hotel. This was a great hotel, all rooms have a fridge, microwave, some deluxe rooms have a stove as well and sink. Staff are super friendly, very helpful and very accommodating. Location of this hotel is amazing, it is only 10 minutes by cab, if that, to St Lawrence Gap and about 10 minutes the other to Bridgetown. Bridgetown is the main city, the place to be to do all your shopping. St Lawrence Gap is where all the night life is. This hotel is directly on the beach, have a great safe beach at their hotel with security. Activities are offered Monday to Friday, they have an excellent reef in the water that blocks all harsh waves and a lot of fish around this reef and you can even feed the fish. I would definitely return to this hotel without question, great value for your money, super clean, not your deluxe accommodations but I loved it!!! I will definitely be staying here again. "

• Travel date: 24th November 2005

loved every minute of it!!

Reviewed 28th October 2012

"Stayed at the coconut beach resort for one week (January 26th to 1st february 2004). Enjoyed every minute of it!! Beach is fabulous, staff very friendly, people of barbados are the best!! We first stayed in an ocean view efficiency room with no A/C and the view from the room was breathtaking. It was also clean and in excellent condition. We had to upgrade because of no stove to make meals for the baby and I really missed that room. Superior ocean view room had satellite t.v, A/C and full kitchen. Accomodation was good value for money however breakfast at hotel restaurant was DISGUSTING. Do NOT go all inclusive at the hotel. Don't spend all your time on the beach, get out and see the rest of the island. It's the safest place we've visited yet!!!"

• Travel date: 7th February 2004

Loved it...can't wait to get back!

Reviewed 22nd December 2012

"Stayed at the Coconut Court in late June of '03. Everything was great....service was very friendly...everyone was SO nice...we went for the all-inclusive package and found it very well worth it...food was really good...love the lamb dinner....and it was so pleasing to go to breakfast and start the day with yummy plantains....relaxed on the beach with cocktails...be sure to ask for Charles to whip up drinks at the beach bar....our rooms were clean and we had A/C and a great view of the pool....look forward to taking my child...kids club seemed very well organized...the only thing I would suggest is a more aggressive approach to shooing away the local man with the monkey who was pestering tourist...totally annoying with an unvaccinated monkey"

• Travel date: 30th January 2004

I'll make that another Rhum Punch please!! :-)

Reviewed 8th December 2012

"The quaint little hotel was much to our surprise a delight. Having read some of the advisor's comments before leaving made us think we had booked a mistake. But once there we were happy with the choice spot. If you want to spend alot of money... the Savannah up the street will take it for you. But if you'd like to keep the accomadation price down, the Coconut court is the way to go. It will leave you with more money to try other things. We enjoyed going scuba diving in Carlisle Bay as it has an underwater park with 7 wrecks for your exploring. We were also lucky in the sense that the yearly Jazz festival was on at Farley Hill Park, which Ted the bus driver got us to. We spent the day drinking rhum, enjoying the tunes and checking out the beautiful people of the island. Another attraction we visited was the Mount Gay rhum factory, which is also to be praised...the samplers where better than the ilse @ Costco! :-) The Nightlife on the island is also to be checked out. It's very safe and every night there's a different party at one of the local clubs. The Ship Inn, The Boatyard, where some of the ones I vividly remember!! So if you plan on staying in your room... Book where wish! But if clean quaint accomadations are what you're looking for, stay @ the court... and if your room get's a little hot; remember how cold it was when your car wouldn't start on the way to the airport!!! PS... Plenty of sunscreen, and easy on the rhum punch!"

• Travel date: 21st January 2004

Never going back

Reviewed 26th November 2012

"Recently returned from coconut court very disappointed with accomodation, food and resort as a whole. Rooms unclean Food awful, Pool tiny the only good bit was the beach but you can get that any where in Barbados."

• Travel date: 19th January 2004

Coconut Court ok

Reviewed 8th December 2012

"January 2004 My husband and I spent four nights at the Coconut Court Beach Resort last week. We had a suite which was very large, clean & comfortable. Worth the extra money. We were on the "all inclusive plan" which I would NOT recommend for the following reasons: mixed drinks were not included, which meant no pina coladas, our favorites! we went up to the bar & asked for a little bag of potato chips, and found that they weren't included either--dumb! there were other things on the menu that either weren't included, or you had to pay extra for. Not our idea of all inclusive. Service at the restaurant was horrible. Not at all friendly, and extremely slow, except for a few times. The food was so-so. The beach was really nice. Also don't miss Ted's tour. It was the best part of our trip! Don't stay at the CC if you want sleep! It is on a very busy street, and even with the wondows closed & a/c on we were awakened each morning around 6:30 by loud traffic & blaring horns. The Red Rooster across the street had a very LOUD live band 2 nights in a row which played til 12:45 am. So much for getting caught up on sleep."

• Travel date: 16th January 2004

Loved the beach early in the morning

Reviewed 22nd December 2012

"Just come back from a week at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel.The beach outside the hotel is lovely especially early in the morning.I used to have a nice walk by the sea before anyone was up.The view from our balcony was suberb and we even had a parrot land there.The food at the hotel and The Red Rooster pub was good and there are some lovely restaurants nearby,Shopping in Bridgetown was easy and the town was compact.The public transport was excellent but hire a jeep for a few days and see the Island.I recomend Orchid World and Suga Suga beach restaurant in Mullins Bay.The fried pineapple in coconut with coconut icecream was orgasmic!Do go on a catamaran trip but give the Harbourmaster night trip a miss as it was like Butlins Caribbean style!Most of all just chill."

• Travel date: 20th December 2003

Loved Sand Acres - Hated Coconut Court Beach Resort

Reviewed 26th November 2012

"We arrived late, our rooms didn't have AC and it was Hot! The ceiling fan didn't work; but the security guard did bring in two stand up fans. Room was not clean - I would clasify it as 'getto'. Looked more like something you would rent by the hour than by the week. Saw the pool the next morning and I wouldn't even consider getting into the cloudy water. Went down for the breakfast buffet in the morning and passed on the free meal. Got transfered to Sand Acre by noon and it was fabulous; the remainder of my VC was wonderful."

• Travel date: 31st October 2003

Gem of the Caribbean Sea

Reviewed 14th December 2012

"Spent a week here in September as my son was being married in one of the posher places on the west coast! Asked for a change of room after the first night and from then on everything was fine. Helpful, friendly staff, beautiful beach and guests were so relaxed that there was a friendly atmosphere around the place. Went to the posh place for dinner after the wedding but it lacked the atmosphere of the Coconut Court!Went on Ted's tour - an experience not to be missed. What a beautiful island with the friendliest people I've met. It truly is the gem of the Caribbean.Take a trip to swim with the turtles - you don't even need to be a strong swimmer - the guys on the catamaran help you!Can't wait to return in the spring. As I scraped the first ice of the winter off my car this morning - I yearned for the place!"

• Travel date: 19th October 2003

What a Fantastic Place!!!

Reviewed 25th October 2012

"I stayed here over New Year and had the time of my life. Begun my stay in the Standard room with no Air Con or TV but the breeze and the sound of the waves more than sufficed. The deluxe rooms are huge with Air Con, TV and huge shower, would definatley pay the upgrade for this if I was to go back simply for the space - and I am!!!! Make sure take a day trip to swim with the Turtles - an experiance you will never forget!!"

• Travel date: 13th September 2003

Hotels near Coconut Court Beach Hotel

Top traveller tips for Coconut Court Beach Hotel

• by LBD1276

"Avoid The Deck Restaurant"

Coconut Court Beach Hotel is also called

• Coconut Court Hotel
  • coconut court beach hastings