Drone Photo from the ocean

Good
Good

not bad,get up early to get a hut on beach ( 4am )??????

Reviewed 15th November 2012

"could'nt get a hut on beach, they scurry around like rats at 4am to save there huts??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"

• Travel date: 16th April 2005

A little piece of paradise

Reviewed 1st December 2012

"Visited the island week of April 4th. This island is more beautiful than we imagined. Weather was perfect, although quite humid. Island breezes helped. Some afternoon haziness, but who really cares? Stayed at Casa del Mar Resort with friends. Perfect atmosphere overlooking the beach at sunset. Try Texas de Brazil for a great time and mouth watering food. French Steakhouse also way above par. As others have said, the Naural Bridge may be quite a bit out of the way, but well worth the trip for a different perspecitve on "ocean view." Also take a break to take in the Butterfly Farm. Quite interesting with well informed guides. A note to remember...pace is S..L..O..W!! Be prepared to relax and slow down. Take in the sights, sounds and flavors of Aruba. You won't be sorry. We can't wait to return!!!"

• Travel date: 16th April 2005

Yearly Visitor

Reviewed 28th November 2012

"I've had the pleasure of staying at Casa Del Mar as a guest for the past 16 years. It is the most beautiful spot in Aruba. It's a beautifully kept resort with a wonderful staff. I would recommend it to anyone. I'm looking forward to my 17th stay this September."

• Travel date: 21st May 2004

Mixed Feelings

Reviewed 15th November 2012

"I stayed at C.D.M. for a week, from February 29. Check-in was a smooth process, but I did check-in the day after the traditional Saturday timeshare check-in. My room was located off of the main property, which is a 5-minute walk from the lobby. The main hotel is pretty nice, but the seperate building could do with an update. I was not "wowed" by our room, but it was functional. The bathroom could do with a major renovation, and was kinda creepy because it has very dim lighting - there was NO luxury bathing in our suite! Now the good thing is that they do have a seperate pool for our building, in addition to the one at the main hotel. If you are more of a beach person, the beach was also wonderful and relaxing. There are a few jaccuzis and a kiddie pool around the main pool. The hotel also has cable TV which is pretty loaded. The best thing about the hotel is the resturant, Calypso. The food is EXCELLENT, the staff EXTREMELY friendly and happy hour at the outdoor pooliside AND beachside bar is from 11am to 6pm! 2-for-1 drink specials for 7 hours! Overall, I would probably stay at the hotel again, but on the main property in one of their renovated, beach-front rooms."

• Travel date: 12th March 2004

Love Aruba

Reviewed 24th October 2012

"Can't wait to go for the 13th year in a row. (We are in our early forties. (would have been 15 years in a row; skipped '91 when my second son was born, now age 12) We are fortunate enough to have been able to go without the kids; so my review may be different from those with kids. (Stay at home mom/R.N.; we go away with the boys in June (Orlando), July (Camp-of-the-Woods, Speculator, upstate NY) and other times on family vacations. Just the THOUGHT of being in Aruba makes me take a wonderful deep breath. I go the end of May which is FABULOUS for multiple reasons, including coming home with a tan that you can actually SHOW and not cover up with clothes in the winter. But that is the LEAST of the reasons. The beach is practically our own, great restaurants with minimal wait, taking a walk and not seeing litter. Just love the people. Also, in all these years, (14 total), can name on one hand any problems with theft. (Other islands seem to have large problem with that) We have made SO many friends from Jersey, Bronx,.. have been to their 60th and 40th birthdays; 2 weddings, and they have been functions here on Long Island.... if I had the money, I would stay a month. Sometimes when I walk down the beach, I say to myself or outloud, "How do people not see your hand in creation God." ........... D"

• Travel date: 5th February 2004

Aruba Bound!!

Reviewed 28th November 2012

"What a vacation!!!! I rented a timeshare at the Aruba Beach Club a couple years back from a friend. The weather every day was perfect. Since it is a low rise resort the beach was not crowded and had no problem catching a spot on the beach. There is a great bar/grill just feet from the beach, and pool which is very convenient. The whole stay there was just so relaxing. I've been on many caribbean vacations and have to say that overall Aruba was the best vacation i have ever had. most relaxing,laid back,fun,great weather,great atmosphere and people."

• Travel date: 29th January 2004

Hated ARuba Beach Club

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"I must thank the Aruba Beach Club and their staff for one of the WORST VACATIONS I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. The staff was extremely lax, to be kind. The room (rated as a resort of International Distinction--what a joke) was nothing more than an efficiency along the lines of a Motel 6. In the middle of our room was a huge refrigerator and a gas stove that didn't work. When my husband complained about the stove, the staff gave us a voucher for lunch or breakfast--for one person. When we explained that there were two of us (after we had eaten the lunch) we were told one of us would have to pay. The cable television reception kept going out. The staff told us there was a problem all over the island. When we visited the bar and noticed the cable television worked fine there, the staff finally fessed up that the cable problem was just in our room and one other room in the resort. We had to leave a $20 deposit for a beach towel, as if the guests would actually steal a beach towel that other guests have used in the past. The list goes on and on. You have been warned. Stay away at all costs!!!!!"

• Travel date: 10th January 2004

Time Share in Aruba - Casa Del MAR- is a 10

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"My trip to Aruba is always good, and Casa del MAR is a very pretty place, I play tennis every morning. the restaurant is right in front of the ocean. The people are friendly, and there is maid service everyday. My 6th week this year is available for rent, I will be spending time with a friend that is there."

• Travel date: 7th January 2004

Hotels near Casa del Mar Beach Resort

Casa del Mar Beach Resort is also called

• casa del mar beach hotel
  • casa del mar aruba beach club resort
  • casa del mar aruba