Sareeraya Pool Villa

A Real Pearl

Reviewed 25th February 2013

"Our new favorite hotel in Koh Samui! We stayed 10 nights in this hotel and it is unforgettable. What I loved is that you are in a very nice, quiet hotel, close to the shopping and restaurants. This was my first stay in the hotel and I am sure I will return. The service is amazing, we had a suite with an amazing view, and everything in the hotel is very luxurious. Definitely the best place to be in Samui. I think it is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. "

• Travel date: 28th December 2012

Look no more, this place is THE best we have stayed so far..

Reviewed 6th December 2012

"As an airline executive I get to travel a lot with my family and have stayed at scores of places the world over. My family especially likes Thailand and this is the second time we visited Koh Sami. The first time around we stayed at the Chewang Regent Resort. This time we selected Sareeraya based on reviews on Trip Advisor. Although the Regent Resort was nice overall, Sareeraya makes the other hotel room we lived in before look like a motel room (no disrespect). We stayed at the Sareeraya Corner Suite with outdoor Jacuzzi and our kids next-door at another Sareeraya Suite (rooms 301 & 302). From the moment you enter the room, you will find a wow factor... this could be in Las Vegas.!!.. very very large room and bathroom, very tastefully decorated and what was a real kicker (they don't advertise it) but every room has straw hats, even a beach bag to carry your towels etc to the beach and even slippers. Internet connection is extremely fast (and if the wireless doesn't work they provide you with a cable). In fact, I am writing this review from my room, which we will be sad to leave tomorrow. I can't believe the great value for money this place offers! The only slight negative is the "Chefs Table" restaurant... its not worth the money and the food is "so so" at the best. Just a few minutes walk down the hotel is an excellent Italian place owned by the Amari resort and, despite its plush look, is not as expensive as the Chefs Table. And the choice is much greater. If you walk further for a few minutes and its heart of downtown... Will certainly stay here again and recommend it to our friends."

• Travel date: 21st July 2009

The best place to stay in Chaweng area

Reviewed 29th December 2012

"This hotel is by far the best hotel on Chaweng beach with a lovely beach area and well thought out communal space. We stayed in a ocean view suite (ask for top floor as its two floors up and the view is worth it), the room was vert spacious and well laid out. Everything had been thought about to make your stay as comfortable as possible with his and hers sun hats and flip flops provided along with robes etc as standard. if you are travelling with friends I would recommend this hotel as it has a lovely beach are and infiinity pool with high quality loungers well spaced from each other so you have space between yourselves and other guests. The restaurant is also very nice with a huge choice for breakfast. If you want something cheaper in the evening there are lots of beach restaurants that serve beautiful food within a short walk. All staff were very helpful and friendly with one specific bar man having all the info about the island. I would very much recommend this hotel to anyone looking for some laid back luxury within walking distance of the not so laid back nightlife of Chaweng."

• Travel date: 20th July 2009

Heaven on Earth

Reviewed 26th December 2012

"My sister really said it all in her review (clerkenwell71) but truly, this place is heaven on earth. Mr Teerasak and his wonderful team really went above and beyond to make us feel welcome, and we haven't stopped talking about the place since we got back. We are genuinely planning to go back there!! At the end of your stay here, I'm willing to bet that you'll feel very relaxed, very spolit and really glad you stayed there. You'll probably also being palnning your next trip there to!! Oh and Koh Samui, Chaweng especially, is a wonderful place to go!"

• Travel date: 19th July 2009

Best place at chaweng beach

Reviewed 26th October 2012

"This is a fantastic place. We have stayed several places in chaweng, and non of them can compare to this! Staff is very nice and helpfull, room is great and the pool is the absolute best. Fresh fruit in our room every day, cold towels on the pool side and free transport to the airport are some of the small but very nice things you get extra here."

• Travel date: 2nd July 2009

Perfect - Stay Here!

Reviewed 28th December 2012

"My sisters and I travelled to Koh Samui in June to celebrate my sister's 40th birthday. Sareeraya was perfect! It is a new, boutique resort, it is only 6 months old. It looks exactly like the web site: www.sareeraya.com. The rooms are beautiful - loved the shower and bathroom - the beachfront infinity pool (with swim up bar and plenty of beds and towels!) was superb, all the staff were excellent. The Manager, Mr Teerasak Kanchanachongkol, instilled confidence from the very beginning when I enquired via email regarding our booking. Everything was arranged perfectly, from picking us up from the airport (with refreshing cold water and towels), chilled welcome drinks and even a complimentary birthday cake for my sister. When we had to leave, staff kindly arranged a later check then usual so we could fit a swim and a massage in before they drove us back to the air port. All the staff were amazing, so friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. The foyer and breakfast area look out to the beautiful beach and sea. The food at breakfast was excellent and in abundance - fresh fruit, cereal, yoghurt, juices, full English, cheese, cold meats etc. There is complimentary wi-fi in the Transit Room and lots of small touches - oil burner lit in the bathroom each evening, turn down service, slippers, dvd player. We went into a lot of the resorts along Chaweng Beach to have a look, Sareeraya was definitely the best! If you visit, you won't be disappointed. My sister's and I highly recommend it."

• Travel date: 1st July 2009

Best place in Chaweng

Reviewed 24th December 2012

"Absolutely first-class: this resort is fantastic. Having stayed in several other hotels/villas on Chaweng I have to say this place is outstanding. A decent location, the rooms are extremely spacious and it has by far the best communal pool area of any of the places I have stayed. The new resorts on Chaweng have certainly learnt the importance of appearances from the beach and Sareeraya looks wonderful from the beach front: with a large inifinity pool, plenty of space for good quality (not white plastic) loungers and a nice bar area, I'd recomend this most specifically for people looking to go aways with more than one person. The outdoor space is a great place to gather, with fantastic and friendly service from the staff. The only slight downer was a rather irritable first meeting with one of the members of check-in staff, but I guess this can be put down to a 'bad day in the office' as all the other members of staff were extremely courteous and friendly."

• Travel date: 9th June 2009

the best choice in Chaweng!

Reviewed 26th December 2012

"very happy with the location, the beach, and the resto-Chef Table! great food with great price! perfect with small children. beware of the taxi driver!"

• Travel date: 8th June 2009

What a Great Resort

Reviewed 6th December 2012

"The staff are very friendly and helpful, and we had a very good experience on the local tour and spa that suggested by them. The room's facilities are very attention to details, it even provides hats, umbella, sleepers and casual bag so you dont have to bring/use your own one. It is located at the northern Chewang beach so it is quite and less visitor on the beach. The new furnished room and tropical theme design are what I like best. The bathroom is what I like least which is a bit stuffy when you take shower there. Besides, I could hear noise from main street in the room which is a bit disturbing."

• Travel date: 6th May 2009

Amazing Stay

Reviewed 28th December 2012

"We arrived at Sareeraya with high expectations. We were not disappointed. We were staying at a Sareeraya Suite: The room was amazing, very large with great design and great comfort, large balcony with a day bed and nice ocean view. We were spoilt by the staff. The hotel restaurant is very nice with good quality food. Loved the view at breakfast right next to the pool with stunning view over the beach and the ocean..a great start for a day. The beach is very nice, the hotel is quite lucky to be located on a more quiet part of Chaweng but still within a short walking distance to the major entertainment and shopping area. Overall, we had a very nice relaxing week at the hotel."

• Travel date: 24th April 2009

The finest resort in Koh Samui

Reviewed 24th December 2012

"My Wife and I have just returned from our Honeymoon in Koh Samui,where we had the pleasure of staying at Sareeraya Villas.We had actually booked into another well publicised resort which after the first day decided was not for us.We then hired a car and visited around eight Hotels/Villas on Chaweng the last of which was Sareeraya Villas. When shown the Pool Villa by staff we fell in love with this place and rushed back to our existing residence to inform them we were checking out - unfortuantely we had already paid a 30% deposit ( 3 nights) so had to stay another two nights. The team at Sareeraya arranged for us to be picked up from our existing resort and whisked us to absolute luxury.The Sareeraya only opened in December and is beautiful - starting with the Villas and the Suites - they are very spacious and the fittings are first class.Upon opening our balcony door we had access to a wonderful deck with two sun lounges and access to a forty metre lap pool.The food at Sareeraya was also a highlight,and we were very happy to meet with Roland Graham the Executive Chef - he to is originally from Australia and went out of his way to look after us.Roland and his team produced the finest quality food you will find any where in Samui - including several themed nights - oh don't forget to ask Roland for his "Special Burger" the best you will eat.We will definitely be going back to Sareeraya"

• Travel date: 20th April 2009