Kedawang Beach Inn

Good

Cosy hideaway

Good
Reviewed Thu 25th of October 2012

"Finding accommodation on Langkawi over the Christmas period can be a very challenging pastime - everywhere was fully booked. After spending days surfing the net and writing e-mails we eventually found the Kedawang Beach Inn in Pantai Cenang. I must admit at first sight I wasn't too thrilled. It looked a bit shabby on the photos, but we took it for the first night at least. When we arrived, we were most pleasantly surprised. The place was now under new management. Very nice people who gave us an excellent price. The rooms were clean and spacious, fresh towels and bedding every day, TV, fridge, air-con. Hardly anything opens until the afternoon on Langkawi so breakfast was a problem, but now the Kedawang has a communal kitchen that is quite well equipped, so we were able to enjoy a leisurely breakfast on our own terrace. It is not located on the beach itself, but about 70 metres away - you just had to walk through the excellent Oasis beach restaurant to get there. The beach itself is a dream - white sand , palms, but beware of micro-jellyfish in the water! The main drag with its shops and restaurants is about 30 metres away, but the place is still quiet. The owners are working hard to improve the place; there is still a weird sewer-like smell on some days - let's hope they can do something about that! Overall we felt very much at home and would certainly go back."

• Travel date: Thu 10th of January 2008

love it going back again next year

Reviewed Thu 29th of November 2012

"A good value for money. Calm, quite and clean. A good place to unwind and relax. Also great location. Definitly coming back here."

• Travel date: Mon 27th of August 2007

very small place

Reviewed Fri 19th of October 2012

"I had booked a room at Kedawang Beach Inn. When I got there I realized I had the smallest room at all. I thought I had booked the bigger and nicer rooms, since this was pictured - but no... The web page did not mention anything on bigger and smaller rooms.
The small rooms are the newest room (brand new actually) but they are really small. No where to leave your luggage in the room. A new a/c wchich is freezing cold.

Moved to a bigger room and had to pay extra for this. First night was full of bugs, second night the a/c stopped..."

• Travel date: Sun 8th of April 2007

Hotels near Kedawang Beach Inn

Stayed at Kedawang Beach Inn? Share your insight.

Kedawang Beach Inn is also called