Exterior

Good
Good

Excellent hotel

Reviewed 11th November 2012

"Stayed here for 3 nights in April on my Hilton Points. Because I was a gold member they upgraded me to the Executive Suite, which included access to the executive level for free breakfast, snacks and drinks. My kids were blown away. It is a lovely hotel and the service excellent. My kids loved the tv and my son was having 2 baths a day so he could soak in the bath salts. The pool area was lovely, and it was open until about 11pm. The location was excellent. From KL airport we caught the train straight to the hotel. On the way back we checked in our bags at the station and caught the train with our hand luggage to the airport. No hassle at all. I would definately recommend this hotel it was better than most resort hotels."

• Travel date: 19th May 2006

Fabulous Hotel

Reviewed 29th October 2012

"My Husband and I have just returned from 2 nights at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur. We stayed in a suite on the 29th floor and everything about this hotel exceeded our expectations. The suite was very large and well designed, it was attractive without being over the top. The staff were exceptional and go out of their way to provide good service whilst not being instrusive or sickly sweet. The executive lounge was a pleasant venue for a drink however it does become very busy. The food we did have was very good and I look forward to trying more of the restuarants on our next stay. We were extremely impressed and will return without hesitation."

• Travel date: 18th May 2006

World Class

Reviewed 9th November 2012

"Stayed for 4 nights in March in their Lifestyle Suite for the first four nights of our honeymoon. Our suite was the best city suite I have ever stayed in. No shortcuts have been taken, from the fantastic rainfall shower, our own roof garden and outside whirlpool to the 4-inch thick hardwood front door. I think someone must have been hiding under our bed because every time we went out the whole suite was made up again. The food in each of the restaurants was superb, especially the breakfast buffet in the Sudu restaurant (don't bother with the sterile Executive Lounge). For dinner the Chynna restaurant is superior of the Senses restaurant in decor, privacy of your table and quality of food. This is not a criticism, all the restaurants are of an exceptional standard. The pool area (twisting over 100m, 8 stories up) is like being on a resort, loads of sun loungers to choose from in the sun or shade. The Spa was wonderful and by far the best value Spa we visited on our honeymoon (also stayed in Tanjung Rhu and The Datai). The staff treated us like royalty throughout our stay, when waiting in the airport lounge for our flight to Langkawi we got a call to go to the lounge reception where we were greeted by a Hilton staff member with two pieces of our laundry we had left behind, considering the airport is about 100km from the hotel, that's what I call service. We had originally booked a premier suite in the Ritz Carlton due to its (the group's) reputation but changed to the Hilton as we thought that the Hilton would be more modern, better facilities, better rooms, more choice, more us. On a trip into KL centre (no distance at all) we called into the Ritz Carlton to compare, we were even given a tour by a member of staff; have to say, we so definitely made the right choice in changing to the Hilton, the Ritz looks like it was designed by an aging Donatella Versace but 20 years ago, it's the kind of place you'd recommend to Jackie Stallone to stay."

• Travel date: 8th May 2006

A must to stay in !!

Reviewed 8th October 2012

"Simply one of the best Asian hotels I have stayed in... location is excellent .. restaurants and bar area fantastic .. If you are travelling to KL then stay here !! you won't regret it ..."

• Travel date: 1st May 2006

Terrible Service, Great location ..

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"I have stayed here, one week and am writing while staying at the hotel .. the location is perfect, but service is terrible .. they do not return laundry on time, do not leave laundry bags, had to remind them twice ..and this is the height, even after informing them to clean up the room, after three hours they still didn't ! And all this even though I was at the exec floor ! I sure am not going to stay here again .. I recommend Shangri-La or Westin .."

• Travel date: 30th April 2006

Outstanding Hotel

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"Stayed at the Hilton for 4 days recently. Booked a deluxe corner room (extra space and great panoramic views). Didn't bother with the executive floor with separate breakfast etc but main restaurant for breakfast is so good it isn't really needed. Rooms are as good as you will get anywhere in the world. Contemporary in design with top quality fittings. King size bed, huge plasma screen, exquisite marble bathroom. Top class gym with state of the art equipment. Lovely swimming pool with attentive staff. If you are a sun seeker though quite a lot is in the shade. Service top class thoughout our stay. Stayed a Le Meriden for one night on return to KL but in my view the Hilton is better. Conveniently situated for train station although agree with other comments that signage is poor. Don't bother with a taxi from the airport if staying here. Train is ultra clean and efficent and much quicker than a taxi."

• Travel date: 21st April 2006

Great place to stay

Reviewed 20th November 2012

"Have just returned to London from Oz and had stopovers in Langkawi and KL. Stayed at the Hilton on the way back for 2 nights, and we enjoyed it immensely. Our room was extremely comfortable, booked a corner room after reading a review on this site, which was well worth it as had a window in the bathroom as well with a view over the lake and gardens. Plasma TV and general layout of the room was great. Dinner at their Chyna restaurant was an experience and worth it just for the tea pouring from what looked like a watering can with an extremely long spout! We arrived on an early flight and waited only an hour for our room to be ready, even though check in is at 2pm. Being so close to Sentral station was a bonus when using the KLIA express, and when flying Malaysian airlines you can check your luggage in at the station on the way back to the airport."

• Travel date: 18th April 2006

Out of this world!

Reviewed 25th October 2012

"Easily the the best hotel we've ever stayed in. Far outstrips any Hilton Hotel in the U.K. Plazma screen t.v.'s in the huge bathroom, bedroom and lounge area. Helpful, friendly staff. Great views of the city. Only cost £32 pppn. KLIA Express direct to the hotel in 28 minutes."

• Travel date: 31st March 2006

Awesome Rooms !!

Reviewed 9th November 2012

"I have stayed at many hotels of 5 star standard and this has to be one of the best ! If only it was in the main down town area of Bukit Bintang. It is only a 5 minute taxi trip to the centre. The rooms have absolutley EVERYTHING ... from Plasma and LCD TV in the bathrooms. Great view from the rooms of the city and one of the most stunning marble bathrooms i have seen. I was staying in the lea din Superior room and this rivals most delux and in some cases suites of many other hotels i have stayed in !! They have a very fast internet connection in the rooms and very comfortable beds. The buffet breakfast has cuisine for all corners of the world !!! Easy access from the KLIA express terminal and is connected by walkways (poorly signed)."

• Travel date: 13th March 2006

Great Hotel

Reviewed 11th November 2012

"This hotel is beautiful, the staff are excellent and the location great. We arrived at the hotel at 9:30 in the morning and received a room about 20mins later even though the check in time is only 2pm. The room was lovely with a big plasma screen TV and a divine bathroom. We found the location really convenient because you could get to almost anywhere by just hopping on a train just across the street. Taxi's are also available at anytime. Although we found the trains much quicker and cheaper. There are really nice restraunts at the Hilton and Le Meridien(right next door) so food is readily availabe. This hotel was really value for money. For the same price you can't even get a nice 3 star hotel in Europe. I received excellent service for the three days that I was there and have no complaints about this hotel."

• Travel date: 6th March 2006

Hotels near Hilton Kuala Lumpur

Hilton Kuala Lumpur is also called

• hilton international kuala lumpur
  • kuala lumpur hilton