Bumas Hotel

Jln. Bumi Asih No. 4, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia

Good

Bumas is brilliant

"What a delightful hotel. The staff are friendly, the place is clean and lovingly tended and guests are made to feel at home. It lost nothing by being away from the beach. In fact, that added to the tranquility.

If you want a change from eating in the hotel, there is a fantastic little restaurant - JJs - near at hand which serves magnificent breakfasts and meals for tiny prices. An excellent holiday."

• Travel date: Tue 7th of February 2006

Loved Bumas

"This small hotel is amazing. A great find for the price. The staff is friendly, room was clean and I could not complain for the two small size yet beautiful pools either. Although this hotel doesn't have a beach front view, the beach is only a couple of blocks away. Wonderful hotel! I'd recommend it."

• Travel date: Mon 30th of January 2006

NOTCLEAN AND NOT FRIENDLY

"I'm rather disappointed with this hotel.
the staffs are not friendly at all and besides the room is not clean the toilet we stay was flooded after we shower."

• Travel date: Wed 4th of January 2006

A lovely friendly place to stay

"Bumas Hotel Saur Bali
28th August 2005
Have just returned from my first trip to Bali. I am a lone traveller but the Bumas is a Balinese style family run hotel, the staff were charming - nothing was too much trouble, the rooms are very well kept - lovely gardens and both pools although small were adequate. It is also in a central position and within a few minutes you find the main street with an abundance of good restaurants and shops. I am a lone traveller but never felt alone as the Balinese people convey so much warmth and charm. If you intend to visit Bali and are looking for a small hotel with a family atmosphere please consider staying at the Bumas - I will certainly go back to Bali and will once again enjoy another stay at this charming small hotel. I travelled with Kuoni arriving on 12th August - 27th August"

• Travel date: Sat 27th of August 2005

Loved Bumas!

Good

"I traveled all over Bali, and I stayed in multiple hotels. I even stayed in the five star Putri Bali. Through all that, I still loved Bumas the most out of all of them. The best part about the hotel is how quiet it is. The landscaping is also beautiful. Although there is no direct beach access (you have to cross only one street to get to the beach), the trees, lovely pools, and statues make one feel relaxed. The people there are very friendly. Since the hotel is pretty small, they always greet you when you leave and when you enter. The rooms are kept pretty clean, and since Bali is warm for many people, the air conditioning was much appreciated. The breakfast in the morning is the same every morning, but it is yummy nontheless. If you are looking for extreme fru-fru luxury, don't come here, but if you something want nice, simple, and friendly (and not too expensive), I would whole-heartedly recommend this place."

• Travel date: Fri 12th of August 2005

Hotels near Bumas Hotel

Stayed at Bumas Hotel? Share your insight.

Bumas Hotel is also called