About AYANA Resort and Spa Bali

• shuttle bus service
  • rooftop bar
  • free shuttle or taxi services
  • tennis court
  • butler service
  • adult pool

Good
Good

Truly a Balinese Experience!

Reviewed Tue 9th of October 2012

"I have stayed many other 5 stars hotel in Bali previously, however when I visited the property it was nothing like other luxury hotel in Bali. What I love the most about the hotel was that it was a beautiful Balinese heritage where I could truly feel the connection to the Balinese culture. Staff was so polite and friendly with the beautiful Indonesian smile that I love and the service was just excellent. The view overlooking Jimbaran Bay was just breath taking. The property is huge, so I could totally relax and they have many choice of facility such as there are many restaurants and several swimming pools. The room was big and very clean, I had a wonderful time and it was a truly the great Balinese Experience. I will definitely want to go back there some day!!!!"

• Travel date: Wed 22nd of April 2009

A resort to remember

Reviewed Fri 21st of December 2012

"Best room and amenities. Hotel staffs are friendly and always smile back at you. This resort is one to remember. I will be back for sure"

• Travel date: Mon 20th of April 2009

A very nice and adorable resort...

Reviewed Wed 28th of November 2012

"It's a very beautiful resort with breathtaking ocean view.....
Very very recommended... especially for honeymooners...."

• Travel date: Mon 20th of April 2009

Love to be back....

Reviewed Thu 13th of December 2012

"Incredible views, fantastic spa and outstanding staff. Warm hearted smiles seems to be part of the dress code. We loved the place and already thinking about visiting Ayana again with family and friends. Highly recommended."

• Travel date: Tue 14th of April 2009

I recommend this resort

Reviewed Wed 28th of November 2012

"My wife and I are on the last day of our 2 week trip to the Ayana Resort in Bali and, as a person who likes to give credit where its due, I can highly recommend this resort especially for those traveling with children. The view from our villa is amazing and the villa itself is luxurious and beautifully decorated. There's no hazards for my son to bump into unlike many places we've stayed which means we can relax more. The staff are undoubtedly the best part of the resort, they give 5 star service without the 5 star attitude you get at the Hyatt etc. Really friendly without being invasive. I can honestly say that I have never experience more helpful friendly staff in any other hotel.

Other highlights of the resort are the wonderful Spa which has a HUGE "Aquatonic" hydrotherapy pool where we enjoyed sunsets, well worth the experience. A really cool oceanside pool, lush landscaped gardens and more good restaurants than most small towns also feature. There final and most important attraction for us was the "Kids Club" which is a dedicated to entertaining and looking after children whilest the parents take a well deserved rest (and my son takes a well deserved rest from us!).

All in all a great trip. We'll definitely come back.

Other good resorts I'd recommend - Everson Six Senses Hideaway in Koh Samui. Would write a review but I'm off to the pool!"

• Travel date: Fri 10th of April 2009

Once and your hooked! I really Love this Resort

Reviewed Thu 13th of December 2012

"Whatever the name this particular resort goes by - The Ritz Carlton or The Ayana as it is now known. The Resort itself is breathtaking. Acres and Acres of beautiful landscaping welcomes you as u enter - the word that comes to my man was Impressive but with Class.

The Hotel Staff come equipped with the warm, sincere and welcoming Balinese manners and culture. The moment you enter u know u are in very good hands and the resort has many outlets where you could relax and unwind in STYLE but with alot of privacy.

Definately my FAV spot in Bali and their Oceanbeach Front Pool always always never fails to make me look forward to going. 2 Thumbs up for The Ayana!!!!"

• Travel date: Fri 10th of April 2009