Shiva Garden

North Cliff Kurakkanni Kurakkanni, Varkala 695141 India

Good

One of the best place you have to visit bevor die

"Amazing, best flair, gread spirit, the best place for relaxing,painting/drawing, writing, fun, love...."

• Travel date: Mon 29th of March 2010

The only downside is leaving!

"I spent my first few days in India just dozing in the little pagoda of Shiva Garden, swinging on the swing, eating my way through the menu and chatting the hot bit of the day away with all the shiny souls that pass through, showering in the open air under a coconut palm - Thrilling. The dorm is amazing value and its soooo lovely to sleep up on the roof! The yoga lessons here were so lovely. The staff are AMAZING. They looked after me so well after I got sick. The only negative thing I can say is that it was heartbreaking to leave."

• Travel date: Tue 23rd of March 2010

The best place to stay in Varkala

"My friend and me (female/27) stayed in three different home stays in varkala. Shiva Garden was by far the greatest for the cheapest price. The stuff is heart-warming and the food is excellent (try the fish!). You can go for the cosy rooms or the roof-top space, which is not only cheap but also like in 1001 night... Since it is well known by travellers already, make sure to call there in advance."

• Travel date: Sun 19th of April 2009

shiva garden- wonderful

Good

"I havebeen to Shiva garden. It is one of the beach resorts located at the North Cliff of Varkala, Kerala. It was a great experience there. Nice surroundings, especially the garden. The resort has got a typical Kerala restaurant providing Kerala food.

The strongly feel that the above user mentioned awsome instead of awful. I think he is in such an excitement for being there.

I love this place............................................."

• Travel date: Fri 2nd of January 2009

The perfect HOME STAY.

"SHIVA GARDEN: The perfect "HOME STAY"
date: 21-10-2008
Me and my friend had once been to Varkala (Kerala) for a week. Varkala is a seaside tourist resort and spa. We found our sleep time at Shiva Garden, The resort is truly awful. This is what we say the touch of green. The resort is surrounded by a magnificent garden which contains most of the ayurvedic plants and trees which gives the nourishness of nature to our sleep. The rates are truly economical. The beach is about few steps from here.
Oh i love this place.....excellent.............."

• Travel date: Sat 22nd of November 2008

Hotels near Shiva Garden

Stayed at Shiva Garden? Share your insight.