Ginger Thiruvananthapuram

Electronics Technology Park, Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) 695581 India

Good

Not a good choice for honeymoon :-(

"I must say Ginger is not a good choice for honeymoon couple. Rooms are very compact and there is very less space for luggage. We stayed there for two nights- On the day one: because of pressure pump problem there was no water till 12 p.m, we were late for temple.

Ginger has 24 hours CCD but most of the time CCD machines don’t work; a small cafeteria with very less options to eat."

• Travel date: Tue 2nd of February 2010

Value for Money

"We stayed at the Ginger Hotel, Trivendrum during our tour of South India, alongwith one more family. We were looking for a place closure to both city as well as the Kovalam beach and found the location of the hotel perfectly meeting our requirement.
We thoroughly enjoyed the north indian food at the restaurant and found it value for money both for stay as well as food. The room size though slightly small but is adequate for a family of two adults and two kids. The hygienic standards are well maintained."

• Travel date: Mon 25th of January 2010

Awesome studio type rooms

"Great hotel to be at for business class people. Low rates, good ambience, great food and good customer friendly staff."

• Travel date: Fri 22nd of January 2010

Great Value for Money

Good

"As with all Ginger Properties, this place offers great value for money. Offers all good amenities at small price. Location proximity to Kovalam is added plus. Only slightly negative point is connectivity from city center."

• Travel date: Tue 22nd of December 2009

Harmony at the price of peanuts

Good

"I have been there in Ginger trivandrum for twice in a period of 3 months. The best thing that attracts the customer in Ginger is that those guys give you value for your money.
The rooms are spacious and clean, even in a single room, you get ample of space to relax.
and the second good part is the location of the hotel. It's on the out skirt of city and there are complementary cabs also provided by hotel for visiting Kovalam on weekend.

Regards,
Chetan"

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of December 2009

BOWLED OVER

Good

"I reached the hotel very late at night. Still the i found that the receptionist was wide awake at his desk expecting my arrival as i had informed them that i would be checking in that day. The ginger hotel is a self service hotel in the aspect that there is no room boys or any room service. It was new exoerience for me. Located on the trivandrum bypas, the hotel is located close to the Technpark. It has got ample parking space for all cars. The rooms are big enough with split ac, lcd tv, a coffee maker and other stuff. The room was well laid and neat. We had our breakfast also from the hotel . It came complimentary with our booking. The food was also pretty good. I especially liked the fruit juice. There was good choices of both indian and continental. The staff were also very friendly. Overall it was a pleasant experince."

• Travel date: Mon 16th of November 2009

Good Compact Room

Good

"Couple of years back, I was on a business visit to Trivandrum, Kerala and I stayed in Ginger, Technopark campus. The hotel is in a great location amidst the trees in the God's own country. Since the hotel is within the campus, access to the IT companies are at walkable distance. The rooms are compact and is ideal for a business trip. The complimentary breakfast was excellent with wide array of items. The staff was very friendly and provided excellent customer service."

• Travel date: Wed 3rd of June 2009

Good place to stay

Good

"This is a nice hotel to stay when u visit Trivandrum. Its situated a little away from the city but nevertheless it adds to the charm.

Beautifully built, wth all the ameneties, neatly packaged it comes a s a pleasant surprise to you. The staff is nice and friendly and is always at your beck and Call

The food served by its restaurant is also delicious and u can enjoy both north Indian and traditional south indian food.

All in all, a nice play to stay in"

• Travel date: Mon 18th of May 2009

Ideal for young professionals

"I had frequent meetings with some professionals in Trivandrum technopark and this was the nearest hotel with all facilities I required for this trip. It was very good. I stayed there for 4-5 days."

• Travel date: Mon 11th of May 2009

Great Value for Money

"Ginger is a revolution in hospitality industry in India. A Great value for money hotel. We went to Trivendrum during our recent visit to kerala. Only problem was that Ginger is located about 15-16 Kms away from Trivendrum, if you are traveling by KSRTC bus then be ready to shell out Rs 200-300 to get to Ginger Hotel near Science park.

It's a great facility with modern design, seamless check-in, great website for booking, and excellent rooms. The rooms are a bit small for two people. It is a great place to stay if you are looking to make it as your base camp and then move around the area i.e. you come back to the hotel just to sleep. Internet facility in the hotel is awesome. You have to purchase internet time from the front desk and can use it on your laptop. Room service was great with complimentary mineral water bottles everyday.

Restaurant is a bit of a bummer. The food was same everyday (we stayed there for 4 days). Every set of meal was identical to the first set of 3 meals from day one. Quality of food was average but their service was good.

I will recommend this property for business travelers or single travelers. This place is not suitable for families with small kids as the hotel property is small and is located on a busy highway."

• Travel date: Thu 23rd of April 2009

Good economic hotel

"Hi,
I went for some official work on Trivandrum for 2 months.My office made all bookings.I was put up with Ginger for 3 weeks.I must say that this hotel is excellent and is very clean and nice.The rooms are spacious,we have wireless internet connectivity everywhere.The attached restaurant serves delicious food.The hotel is convinently located on the Highway near the IT Park in Trivandrum.I must say considering the budget the service is best at the city."

• Travel date: Wed 22nd of April 2009

Great modern and basic hotel

"We stayed for two night, and even though everything is basic, it is clean and the service is great, and best of all it is very cheap.

We would definitly stay at Ginger again, in Trivandrum or in the other cities where Ginger Hotel has a branch."

• Travel date: Mon 9th of March 2009

Hotels near Ginger Thiruvananthapuram

Stayed at Ginger Thiruvananthapuram? Share your insight.

Ginger Thiruvananthapuram is also called