White Meadows - Manali
About White Meadows - Manali
- free internet
- bar lounge
- fitness center
- free parking
- business services
- public wifi
- wheelchair access
- room service
- dry cleaning
- meeting room
- non smoking rooms
- laundry service
- flatscreen tv
- concierge desk
- family rooms
- banquet room
- multilingual staff
- airport transportation
- breakfast buffet
- baggage storage
- conference facilities
- car hire
- coffee shop amenities
- english amenities
- 24 hour front desk
- game room
- ironing service
- breakfast available
- bicycle rental
- table tennis
- hot tub
- paid private parking on site
9 Traveller reviews from Holiday Watchdog
"Comfortable stay, went with my friends. Hotel was very nice with good food and facilities. Definitely recommended...very luxurious"
- Travel date: Sat 16th of January 2010
"We had taken 3N/4D package from the hotel and stayed in Luxury room which had two separate rooms for bedroom and dining room which was very spacious.The bathroom was also very good and spacious. We had a separate garden for ourselves and the view from the room was awesome. The service is excellent and the food is too good. You can opt for ala carte or buffet. The buffet menu was exhaustive and the taste was to good. The food will be served in the room on request. There is sepaparte room temperature control and an electronic safe is there in the room. They also provide an iron on request. There are timings for hot water in the morning and evening. There is a travel desk in the hotel which can arrange for your site seeing but plz check the rates in advance as we had to pay whatever was quoted (which was definitely more) on the second day. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. We had a wonderful time in Hotel Holiday Inn and I look forward to coming back in future."
- Travel date: Wed 13th of May 2009
A Nice mini-resort with great rooms and Views
"Review Of Holiday Inn, Manali
We had stayed at Holiday Inn, Manali from 1st May to 4th May 2009. It was simply a wonderful experience. Below is the brief of our experience there :
1. The Hotel location is wonderful as far as the views from balcony is concerned which is facing the valley and snow capped mountains which is simply amazing. You must opt for Super Deluxe Suite or Duplex suite in order to enjoy the views.
2. We were immediately upgraded to Duplex suite and also allowed early checkin and late checkout by a few hours the moment we made a request to the front desk and General Manager Mr. Piyush Kapoor.
3. The services by the hotel staff including Front Office, Restaurant staff, Spa Staff, House keeping for very prompt and could be compared to best hotels across the country.
4. The breakfast and dinner at the restaurants was great especially dinner which was great with al-carte options which was served with candle-light and live music. Itâs much better than regular buffet as you may order dishes of your own choice.
5. The room including views and dÃ©cor including washroom was good and the duplex suite looked typically like a log hut duplex cottage.
6. The resort is spread into gardens and cottage which gives a different feel to it once you are inside
7. The Gymnasium and Spa (Steam Sauna Jacuzzi massage) is fully equipped and one gets personalized attention.
8. The Hotel also has a bar, a disc and the Games room which was good though was always empty whenever we went there.
9. The most important thing is one feel cared for once staying in the resort.
10. The hotel location was a few minutes away from the main city by taxi as well as connected to all excursion trips.
11. The room was very spacious including Toilets with ample walking space.
Inspite of the above there are some spots observed which needed some improvement wherever possible and the hotel staff was quite encouraged to receive the feed-back:
1. The Hotel does not have any lifts and its sometimes painful to climb one or two floors down as the Hotel is constructed in steps.
2. The hotel entrance is towards a busy and a little noisy main road which gives a smaller feel to the property, however, once you check into the rooms you get the resort feel.
3. The Lobby of the hotel also could have been more spacious
4. The hotel could have one heated swimming pool, which in any case is not present amongst major resorts in Manali.
5. The feedback regarding the worn-out wooden flooring in one of the Duplex Room was given to general manager who promised to act upon it.
6. There was a stale stench in the room once we checkedin which was immediately acted upon with sprays once requested.
7. The complaint was also given regarding the non-working refrigerator in the room upon check-in but the same was rectified fast as the problem was with the electric plug.
8. The hotel doesnot have lifts which is certainly recommended especially for aged couples as you need to climb down 2 floors to reach the room.
However, considering the services levels and promptness to bring about improvements, the I would still recommend the above property and would rate amongst the best in Manali."
- Travel date: Tue 12th of May 2009
"It is ideal for Honey Mooners , first second or even for anniversaary hide outs. The rooms are spacious, with cozy bedding spiced by large mirrors on the wall.
The tarrif is reasonable and the hotels also offers reasonalbe discounts durring off seson.The sttingis perfrct for the hotel . You get nice picturisque view .
Food is excellent, especially if you love north indian/ gujarati food.
Overall a very good hotel, both in terms of comfort and value for money."
- Travel date: Wed 6th of May 2009
"I have a very hectic shedule at my work. I was looking for a place and a hotel where me and my famaly could spend the time relaxing. After several searching at the net we selected The Holiday Inn. I tell you my selection was the best. We stayed in the family cottage, overlooking the garden and the beautiful mountains. After the adventure in the snow and the para gliding, this is the perfect place for you bones to relax.
The hotel is well equipt with heaters. The rooms are spacious, the bar looks cosy and is equipt with the variety needed. We spend there for four night and every night was worth staying."
- Travel date: Thu 30th of April 2009
Lovely Hotel Like a Home
"Booked through Priority Club website..
Very spacious, very nice furnished.
Little far from the main city..
As per the standards.. little costly food but very good quality.
Ground + one floor.. independent unit. Good garden.. very nice view from the gallarey.
Neat & Clean.
Overall Excellent Hotel."
- Travel date: Tue 28th of April 2009
"It was great visiting Holiday Inn in Manali. The food was great. The facilities in the hotel was also excellent. The room were luxurious and comfortable"
- Travel date: Tue 28th of April 2009
Best place to hang out
"It's the best hotel in Manali. Very peaceful and service is best. Only thing bad about the hotel is that they have timings for HOT Water and Central heating which incase of water is 7 AM to 10 AM and in the eveing 6:30 PM to 10 PM and incase of central heating its 7: 00 PM in the evening.
But if you request they provide extra room heaters."
- Travel date: Wed 18th of February 2009
Loved the Food , specially break fast
"The Holiday Inn , Manali , a great Hotel to spend your Holidays there. Situated in Manali on the ain road and nearer to the Mall and Bus Stand, also close to taxi stand.
Meals were very Good Enjoyed Sauna Bath and Gym over there
In short had a nice stay , and i would say if one goes to Manali he/she should stay over there !!"
- Travel date: Thu 6th of November 2008